What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Something Has Happened! kasukilu.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kasuki Lu - Heeyah!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally beat him after losing 6 times.

Also got this:Defenders of Neopia Series 2

ending4_a83vunkf.jpg

Thanks for your help!

You have defeated Lady Frostbite! Thanks a lot for your help with this situation. As a reward you will receive a trophy!

Edited by sikdersaha1000

I won a Dice-a-Roo trophy last night!!! Been trying for it FOREVER, so happy!!!! :D Row 3 is filling up nicely ^^

I won a Dice-a-Roo trophy last night!!! Been trying for it FOREVER, so happy!!!! :D Row 3 is filling up nicely ^^

Congrats! I've won the jackpot a couple of times now, but I've never gotten close to the trophy before! :)

I BOUGHT A SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!

2.png

Words cannot describe how stoked i am to have Pai brandishing a wooden spoon. If you only knew the perfection.

Awesome! :D -high fives-

He looks pretty amazing!

Organs just reached 400 HSD! So happy :* Think I'm going to start battling more now, apparently I'll need more wins in order to be lent SuAP :P

Organs just reached 400 HSD! So happy :* Think I'm going to start battling more now, apparently I'll need more wins in order to be lent SuAP :P

That's awesome! :D -high fives-

You need a certain amount of wins to be lent SuAP? o_O Wow, It's going to be a LOOOOOONG time before I get that avatar then! lol

I had a crazy good neopets day!

- Cheat Trophy Gold - already had silver

- Cellblock Trophy Gold - already had medalion (started yesterday)

- Master Vex Avatar - while playing cellblock

- Jetsam Wanna Fight Avatar - I grabbed a Jetsam from the pound and fought my sister so we both got it.

Now I'm even happier with my lookup :) Four upgrades in one day!!!

I beat Commander Garoo easy-peasy after getting him as a challenger earlier today. The Meerca Henchmen are killing me though (literally and figuratively); they've beaten me twice already and I blame their silly water gun :(

Oh yes! FINALLY.

91_3.gif

I finished NeoQuest I. I definitely WON'T be trying to play it on Evil, lol. Now to start NeoQuest II so I can get those avatars....

I am trying to beat Count Von Roo on Better than you.

Do you know bad luck Brian? Well, I am bad luck Sara I guess...

Count Von Roo scored 1,190 in this week's challenge game:

Will be training all this week to be faster (I want the avatar, not worried about the trophy)

Me:

2lu5maq.jpg

That's awesome! :D -high fives-

You need a certain amount of wins to be lent SuAP? o_O Wow, It's going to be a LOOOOOONG time before I get that avatar then! lol

Well I made a board about if my account is SuAP worthy, and someone said I'd need more BD wins :P I'm up to 600 at the moment, going to try and do 100 wins or so a day so it doesn't grate too much xD

I also reached 200 stamps yesterday :D woooo!!

I am trying to beat Count Von Roo on Better than you.

Do you know bad luck Brian? Well, I am bad luck Sara I guess...

Count Von Roo scored 1,190 in this week's challenge game:

Will be training all this week to be faster (I want the avatar, not worried about the trophy)

Me:

2lu5maq.jpg

Oh wow. o_O That is some serious bad luck! :(

Well I made a board about if my account is SuAP worthy, and someone said I'd need more BD wins :P I'm up to 600 at the moment, going to try and do 100 wins or so a day so it doesn't grate too much xD

I also reached 200 stamps yesterday :D woooo!!

Wow, congrats!

Urgh, my account is SO not SuAP worthy then! LOL. Your account looks amazing!