What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Yesterday- Got the Assignment 53 avatar.

Today- Got my first non-junk item from the Anchor Management... a Pirate Paint Brush. Used it on my ex-Green Jetsam on my side account to get another one of my dream pets.

Another productive day for my avatar collection:-

• Forgotten Shore
  • Kacheek - Herder (Extreme Herder)
  • Soup Faerie
  • Dr. Grumps (Gourmet Club Bowls)

Currently closing in on the NQ2 avatars :D

How did you get the Gourmet Club Bowls game to actually WORK? Ugh! My computer won't even load it, and I thought that most people were having the same problem.

(Congrats, btw!)

Got a wonderful zap - turned my Uni to Fire which looks completely awesome and [removed]. I think this will be the last zap for my Battledome pet; very satisfied with this color change and I don't want to deal with its level being lowered again.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't swear, there are players under the age of 13 who come here.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The guard at the magma pool was asleep! It was weird, I was doing my dailies and said to myself "I'm not gonna actively hunt for the time he's asleep. 'll just keep doing the dailies whenever I get to them and hope for the best." I visited the Magma Pool and saw my pets on the page and was confused for a moment and then it hit me. I dipped my Usul :laughingsmiley:

So I also just got the Faerie Bubbles avatar. Probably my biggest achievement of the year! Lol

You go! I'm still stuck on that avatar. :(

By the way, I wanted to add on to today's achievement as well... finally got the Meerca Chase II Avatar! Now I can play the game for a good amount of NP now. :)

I finally got to level 50 in Habitarium! Yaaaaay! I have no idea why there are so many people who gift stuff--you can use your resources to buy and build nests to get that purple gem faster. :3

Completed the Altador plot for the second time! Woot. That water plant was considerably worse this time, hours of refreshing!

Was it on a side, or can you do it more than once?

Congrats!

I'm super jealous.

You cant do plots on side accounts. TNT will freeze you.

I've completed the Altador Plot twice. I did it on my old main account--numuh_1--a long time ago. After coming back from a hiatus I created a new account (couldn't remember my fake birthday) and decided to complete the plot again. I don't think it is a freezable offense to complete the Altador Plot on two accounts, just as long as those accounts are your main account at the time. Now if you start switching back and forth which account you want to be your main, then we've got a problem.

I finally got the master vex avatar (Tournament 10 Level 8 Winning match 2)! Tournament 11 is much different from the first 10!

Congrats! Getting that avatar is a lot of work, eh? Tourney 11 was awful for me, I was so happy to get that gold trophy though! :D

So I also just got the Faerie Bubbles avatar. Probably my biggest achievement of the year! Lol

:O Serious high fives are in order here!

Leveled up again in habi (4 levels until 50!) and found a new owner for one of my pets that I don't want anymore. I've also figured out I can have all my pets I want on my main, on my main at the start of next month.

Grumpy Old King

King Skarl listens as you tell your joke...

Q:

What didn't you do if a team of Mutant Alkenore to beat up in Count Von Roo?

A:

An shouldn't an cup of apple Anubis Boogie Tuskaninnies!

Well looky there... You got a chuckle out of him.

grumpy_king_slightlyamused.gif

King Skarl Says:

*heh* That was a pretty good joke. I give it a 636 out of 1000.

Here, have a little something from my kitchen. I hope you like it.

King Skarl hands you:

food_bagofpeas.gif

Bag of Peas

Just typed in random stuff.

Something Has Happened! wishingwell.gif You are now eligible to use 'Wishing Well' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yes, I got it.

How did you get the Gourmet Club Bowls game to actually WORK? Ugh! My computer won't even load it, and I thought that most people were having the same problem.

(Congrats, btw!)

Here's how I got Gourmet Club Bowls and Hannah and the Pirate Caves to work. I don't know why it works, but I found on websites this solution.

1. Use Google Chrome.
  2. Load Dice escape.
  3. With dice escape open, then open GCC or HatPC. If an error message pops up, close the window and try again. The games can take 3 or 4 tries.

Now to stay on topic, today I got the Sell! Sell! Sell! avatar for 1 million np in the stock market! :D

Here's how I got Gourmet Club Bowls and Hannah and the Pirate Caves to work. I don't know why it works, but I found on websites this solution.

1. Use Google Chrome.
  2. Load Dice escape.
  3. With dice escape open, then open GCC or HatPC. If an error message pops up, close the window and try again. The games can take 3 or 4 tries.

Now to stay on topic, today I got the Sell! Sell! Sell! avatar for 1 million np in the stock market! :D

Weird! That worked for Hannah and the Pirate Caves for me, but not for Gormet Club Bowls. :( Congrats on it though!

medal15_35498.gif

Defender of Neopia

(Mission 14)

The serpent known as Kastralis has been defeated, and it's all thanks to you. I'm sure we'll be seeing him again quite soon, but for now the peril is over. Thanks again!

yeah, BD challenger and finally my DON 14th mission's trophy! i have waited really long to get the random BD challenger for this.

Oh my gosh! 2 times in 3 days, I won a Christmas paint brush from the fruit machine! That is awesome! 1 to keep and one to sell. :)

Something Has Happened! evileliv.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Eliv Thade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Today, i tried to get one of the easier game avatars and finally got it after lots of patience and with the help of a niffy anagram solver. one down more to go.

1. hatpc.gifHannah and the Pirate Caves

2. devilpuss.gifNeoquest II - Devilpuss

3. bunninator.gif Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny

:D

Ugh, good job! I was about to start NeoQuest II last night, since I finally got the NeoQuest I avvie, but then I realised I basically have to finish the game in order to get those two avatars. D: I just didn't have the strength.