What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Ugh, good job! I was about to start NeoQuest II last night, since I finally got the NeoQuest I avvie, but then I realised I basically have to finish the game in order to get those two avatars. D: I just didn't have the strength.

Thank Rebecca! It took me about a week to complete, doing roughly in 1/2 chapter lots, and it was boring as... :P

I'll complete the last bit of the game later for the trophy and have moved on to Neoquest I in the mean time for that avvie. :D

Thank Rebecca! It took me about a week to complete, doing roughly in 1/2 chapter lots, and it was boring as... :P

I'll complete the last bit of the game later for the trophy and have moved on to Neoquest I in the mean time for that avvie. :D

Lol! Well, good luck with NQI. I got to the Roo Temple in about a weekish? Hopefully you'll get there faster than I did. Ugh, so boring!

Don't forget to go back and finish, since you're so close. I think TNT wipes games that haven't been touched in a couple months.

BOOM. My achievement is my battle set.

Today I:

*Acquired a new Sword of Skardsen

*Traded in my Magical Marbles of Mystery for a Heavy Blue Tunic

*Got from intelligence of 691 (!) to 1,001 (!!!) by reading a ton of books. And if I had known earlier that Jellyneo has a book checklist, this would have been WAY easier XD I got up to 976 without the book checklist before I found out about its existence.

Additionally, I recently got myself a Bag of Healing Dust. I wanted a full healer, but those are just too hard to come by even if you have the np for it.

This completes my battle set, minus a shield because I never use shields. I know that's bad of me, but I figure, I can't defend ALL of what it does to me, so if I kill it in half as many turns, it won't do as much damage to me. So I just use abilities for defense.

I won a Pirate Paint Brush in the Anchor Management daily yesterday and I sold it today for 970k. Very nice edition to my savings account ^_^ I am almost halfway to my neopoints goal now which is very nice. I actually think it is the first time I have won a Paint Brush in anything :)

I forgot to post it yesterday, but I got the random avatar from Cellblock mastervex.gif. I am now at tournament 11 so very close to the final trophies.

I won a Pirate Paint Brush in the Anchor Management thingie yesterday and I sold it today for 970k. Very nice edition to my savings account ^_^ I am almost halfway to my neopoints goal now which is very nice. I actually think it is the first time I have won a Paint Brush in anything :)

I forgot to post it yesterday, but I got the random avatar from Cellblock mastervex.gif. I am now at tournament 11 so very close to the final trophies.

Congrats on the achievements Merrian!

The Cellblock avatar is said by TNT not to be random. Were you holding any specific items or an had an item count that may have triggered the avatar? I'm currently trying to obtain this avatar myself. So jealous that you got it! :)

I managed to finally afford one of my dream pets, a draik! :D he's awesome.

Congrats, he's gorgeous! :D Will he be staying Pirate, or will he be painted?

I haven't achieved it yet, but I'm going to get the plushie tycoon avatar with almost no effort expended! ^_^

Material prices went down so much I made a few batches of Ruki and Ogrin plushies and they all sold almost immediately for a grand total of 60K!

Even better is, since I lost my last game and had to restart, there isn't enough time for a visit from the tax man. =D

I haven't achieved it yet, but I'm going to get the plushie tycoon avatar with almost no effort expended! ^_^

Material prices went down so much I made a few batches of Ruki and Ogrin plushies and they all sold almost immediately for a grand total of 60K!

Even better is, since I lost my last game and had to restart, there isn't enough time for a visit from the tax man. =D

o_O

Tell me all your secrets! LOL

I've been putting off getting this avatar because I'm just so overwhelmed by Plushie Tycoon. :(

Congrats, he's gorgeous! :D Will he be staying Pirate, or will he be painted?

I'm gonna have to have a think, for now I am happy with him being pirate though :) and thank you!

Wise Old King

King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom...

"Never trust beauty is like the appeal of a flock of Darigan Acko,"

you conjecture perceptively.

He ponders all that you have said.

It seems he is not displeased. That's good.

wiseking_amused.gif

King Hagan Says:

Well you're not the sharpest tack in the drawer, but that wasn't too bad.

I give you a B! (605 out of 1000)

Here is something to help you study.

King Hagan hands you:

bvb_brightvalecastle.gif

Brightvale Castle

I just put in random stuff.

o_O

Tell me all your secrets! LOL

I've been putting off getting this avatar because I'm just so overwhelmed by Plushie Tycoon. :(

I have a spreadsheet with all the information required to calculate the cost for every type of plushie. It's also sorted by most to least complex plushie, so all I have to do is punch in the costs for the highest level materials and, if the total cost is less than 3900 for a particularly complex plushie, I'll make six batches of 100.

For a better explanation, I used http://www.wikihow.com/Succeed-at-Plushie-Tycoon-on-Neopets for help.

I have a spreadsheet with all the information required to calculate the cost for every type of plushie. It's also sorted by most to least complex plushie, so all I have to do is punch in the costs for the highest level materials and, if the total cost is less than 3900 for a particularly complex plushie, I'll make six batches of 100.

For a better explanation, I used http://www.wikihow.c...coon-on-Neopets for help.

Thanks! :D

Think I can get my plushie factory to have 50k by the end of the day? :P

I got myself one half of my first dreamie today c: Chtulue was transformed from a Green Scorchio to a Pirate Krawk C:

Although, I might not call it an achievement per say, since the MP was a gift, but still *does happy Carlton-from-the-Fresh-Prince-inspired-dance*

Thanks! :D

Think I can get my plushie factory to have 50k by the end of the day? :P

Doubtful, but you can get Krawk and Uni plushie made for 3902 at the moment, so I say go ahead and try. :P

Edit: I mean 3518. Update happened while I posted. XD

Edit2: Actually, if you use green cloth to make 600 Ruki plushies, they'll sell quickly. Don't know if there is time...

I got myself one half of my first dreamie today c: Chtulue was transformed from a Green Scorchio to a Pirate Krawk C:

Although, I might not call it an achievement per say, since the MP was a gift, but still *does happy Carlton-from-the-Fresh-Prince-inspired-dance*

-high fives- Wow, you have nice friends! LOL. Congrats!

Doubtful, but you can get Krawk and Uni plushie made for 3902 at the moment, so I say go ahead and try. :P

Edit: I mean 3518. Update happened while I posted. XD

Edit2: Actually, if you use green cloth to make 600 Ruki plushies, they'll sell quickly. Don't know if there is time...

Hahaha, I was just kidding. I've heard of people being able to get the avatar when they start in the last week of the month, but with less than a day? Just wishful thinking. XD Thanks for the link though! When I get a month where I don't have much going on, I will definitely go for it. :D

Hahaha, I was just kidding. I've heard of people being able to get the avatar when they start in the last week of the month, but with less than a day? Just wishful thinking. XD Thanks for the link though! When I get a month where I don't have much going on, I will definitely go for it. :D

Well, if you set your timezone for one where it's 09:00 am, there may be a chance, actually.

Today I found a great lender on the TP and finally got over 150 avatars! Which isn't a lot compared to a lot of people on here, but for two months, I think that's pretty all right ^_^

I started playing plushie tycoon 2 days ago, not realising that it resets at the end of the month. At least a had some time to work out how to play. Will be trying for the avatar this month. :D

I got #228 out of 237 in plushie tycoon. =D

Also, I made a profit of over 200K yesterday. (Got a Golden Nerkmid XX from the Wheel of Extravagence!)

And yes, I do have a spreadsheet to keep track of how much profit I make every day. x3