What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I don't know if I'm ever going to get the tree again :(

Congrats on the Skarl avatar though :)

You never know! Some people get lucky that way. :)

Thanks!

Sorry, Eme :( That happened to me too once, except I didn't even notice I'd gotten the tree before kass had hit the ground. I felt like someone had punched me in the gut.

I know. My computer is old and lags, and I'm getting my dad's old MacBook Air in a few days (yay!), so I noticed that it was lagging as the Kass was coming down. I swung, but it missed :(

You never know! Some people get lucky that way. :)

Thanks!

Hopefully!

I've had plenty of FFQ's with no Fortune Cookies (although I have one FC now).

I know. My computer is old and lags, and I'm getting my dad's old MacBook Air in a few days (yay!), so I noticed that it was lagging as the Kass was coming down. I swung, but it missed :(

Hopefully!

I've had plenty of FFQ's with no Fortune Cookies (although I have one FC now).

Wow, you are a million times more lucky than I, then! I'm on Fortune Cookie number... 5? 6? No sign of any Fountain Faerie with them, or before. :(

Another achievement: I redid my pet's descriptions, including drawing a picture of each of them!

Neither match the pet they currently are, but Ansteigen will be changing tomorrow (yay for Hidden Tower discount day!), and I'm waiting on a FFQ for Mneryth. But I'm happy with them! They're minimalist, but pretty. I may make the banners a bit more snazzy at some point, but they're fine for now!

Today (or well technically yesterday now, just hit midnight here), I won a few keyquest games, got 20-something avatars, reached level 40 Habitorium, adopted my dream pet (a water draik!) and almost got an Eliv Thade trophy. Darn you neopets, putting a score cap on that game.

On one hand, I feel very productive with what I did on neopets. On the other, a little part just died inside me because I have so much stuff to do IRL.

I got one of my dreamies today! I've been waiting for HT discount day to get the Royal PB I needed.

Ansteigen is alllllll done! <3 He's so pretty!

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Ansteigen

My achievement for the day is...

I am one of the first 30 people to beat Captain K in Better Than You this week (game was Spinacles).

My achievement for the day is...

I am one of the first 30 people to beat Captain K in Better Than You this week (game was Spinacles).

Wow, congrats! :D That's a fantastic achievement!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure you keep your posts at 7 words or more, quotes from other users do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wow, everyone is so accomplished!

Most of my energy this summer has been going toward still accumulating Neopoints toward my 7.5 million goal while training my battle pet (currently level 92 with strength, defence and health over 180).

Today I finished the Mountain Fortress in Neoquest I :)

I got one of my dreamies today! I've been waiting for HT discount day to get the Royal PB I needed.

Ansteigen is alllllll done! <3 He's so pretty!

http://www.neopets.c...l?pet=Ansteigen

He's lovely! I didn't know that the hidden tower had a discount. I'll have to keep that in mind. ^_^

Today I bought two lovely items for my Gnorbu to live in. He looks so happy!

2.png

He's lovely! I didn't know that the hidden tower had a discount. I'll have to keep that in mind. ^_^

Today I bought two lovely items for my Gnorbu to live in. He looks so happy!

2.png

Yep! Third wednesday of every month -- but only if your account is 60 months+ I think?. :) It's only 3%, but hey! I'll take what I can get. :)

Ahhhh, he's so cute! :D That foresty background is adorable!

@Scoptophobia and Karmacow: Thanks for the congrats you two. I also achieved Silver back in November 2011 and was one of the first 50 people to beat the Better Than You when they had Hannah and the Kreludor Caves as the game to beat the score on.

@Brightmanchild: At least you went a good green theme for your Speckled Gnorbu, he looks adorable with your taste of scenery. Save up for an Earth Faerie Frame and you'll have a pretty good combination with the Forest Glade Background you already have selected for him.

Also, my achievement for today is...

I just got the Revenge is Sweet avatar for my avatar collection. Minus one more game to try to obtain a score at.

Yep! Third wednesday of every month -- but only if your account is 60 months+ I think?. :) It's only 3%, but hey! I'll take what I can get. :)

Ahhhh, he's so cute! :D That foresty background is adorable!

@Brightmanchild: At least you went a good green theme for your Speckled Gnorbu, he looks adorable with your taste of scenery. Save up for an Earth Faerie Frame and you'll have a pretty good combination with the Forest Glade Background you already have selected for him.

Thanks for the complements! I'm kinda new at customization. I have a side that's 7 years and an Elephante that I'm wanting to paint royalgirl/island (almost 7mil! o.o), so I might as well save a little on one of the brushes.

My achievement today is zapping this cute petpet for my UFA, Doxea. I'm not sure if I'll keep zapping him (her? I named the petpet Lea, but then she turned pirate on me...) or if I should keep the Pirate Candychan for whoever might adopt. Thoughts?

2.pngcandychan_pirate.gif

I love Lea, my Pirate Candychan

Thanks for the complements! I'm kinda new at customization. I have a side that's 7 years and an Elephante that I'm wanting to paint royalgirl/island (almost 7mil! o.o), so I might as well save a little on one of the brushes.

My achievement today is zapping this cute petpet for my UFA, Doxea. I'm not sure if I'll keep zapping him (her? I named the petpet Lea, but then she turned pirate on me...) or if I should keep the Pirate Candychan for whoever might adopt. Thoughts?

2.pngcandychan_pirate.gif

I love Lea, my Pirate Candychan

Ladies can be pirates too. :3 Though, granted, that Candychan looks more masculine. But wevs.

It's definitely a cute petpet! If you have room for another pet on your account, you could grab it and start zapping another petpet in the meantime. :)

EDIT: Very productive day today! (er, I guess it would be yesterday by now!)

I got the Meepit Juice Break avatar

ahhhhmeepit.gif

And three Defenders of Neopia trophies- Brain Tree, Commander Garoo, and the Witch Doctor. Now I just have to train up a little bit to get the Meerca Brothers, and I'm good. I would like to get the rest of them, but I'm a looooong way from being able to beat the Giant Ghostkercheef, so I'm fine getting stuck after the Brothers. :D

Edited by Rebecca~

King Hagan gave me A+ today he he he

757 ... not bad .. but not close to the highscores at all

Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out there.

I give you an A+! (757 out of 1000)

You must take this gift from me.

King Hagan hands you: bvb_magespells.gif

Mage Spells bvb_kinghagan.gif

King Hagan

He also gives you 424 Neopoints!

King Hagan gave me A+ today he he he

757 ... not bad .. but not close to the highscores at all

Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out there.

I give you an A+! (757 out of 1000)

You must take this gift from me.

King Hagan hands you: bvb_magespells.gif

Mage Spells bvb_kinghagan.gif

King Hagan

He also gives you 424 Neopoints!

Congrats! :D Was this the first time you got an A+ from him?

Good to know the Kings give out the same prizes for doing well as unimpressing them, lolol. When I made Skarl laugh I got a Sludge Pie. Erm, thanks! :B

Whoa niiiice, i still need that avatar I think :sad02: But I did manage to get the freaky factory avi today which is pretty darn satisfactory xD

And I spent some np on increasing my gallery size and moved some items from my sdb into my gallery ^^ though I don't really put a lot of effort into it xD

and gratz on hte meepit avi, that one's tough

Congrats! :D Was this the first time you got an A+ from him?

Good to know the Kings give out the same prizes for doing well as unimpressing them, lolol. When I made Skarl laugh I got a Sludge Pie. Erm, thanks! :B

no i got it once before ... and I got the avatar with it ... but this was 2 years ago or so .. he's so hard to please

Whoa niiiice, i still need that avatar I think :sad02: But I did manage to get the freaky factory avi today which is pretty darn satisfactory xD

And I spent some np on increasing my gallery size and moved some items from my sdb into my gallery ^^ though I don't really put a lot of effort into it xD

and gratz on hte meepit avi, that one's tough

Thanks! It was SO TOUGH, omg. D:

Congrats on your Freaky Factory av- I've been working on trying to get that one!