What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

(how haven't i seen this thread before? :O <3 )

today i don't achieve much, but i want to share this ^_^ a friend gifted me today New Years in Shenkuu Background today, which i've loved.. forever. and now finally have! :D

and congratulations on the FFQ too! i'm personally not a huge avatar collector so i would paint your dream pet first, :P whichever you decide ^_^

Hmm. Well, you seem to be super lucky, so I suppose you could wait for another quest to do the avvie. But at least with Wraith you have a chance of saving up for it. I donno! When (i'm being positive here XD) I get mine I'm probably going to go for the avatar first, and hope for a second to get my Alien Aisha- I would hate to miss out on my one and only chance at getting the avatar.

We'll have to see. I hardly ever see Wraith Paint Brush in Trading Post or Auctions.

I guess I'm lucky. I've never even used a Faerie Quest Cookie :)

I am not as big on avatar collecting as you though.

I do still have to get the item. It IS 500k. Yikes.

My other FFQ items were 80kish.

congrats on the FFQ! I got my first one about a month ago, and the second one exactly a week after. XD I was trying to decide wether to go for the avvie or not, so I still had the first one when I got the second one. Made it a lot easier. XD I guess I got extra lucky since one was for 4k and the other one was for 400 np :O I'm sorry yours is so expensive though.... :/ Good luck deciding on what you will do with it! ^_^

500k does sound steep, but if you think about how much you'd have to pay for any interesting paintbrushes, it's kind of a bargain.

And congrats on your third (!!!) FFQ! I've only gotten one (and many have gotten zero). That's some amazing luck!

500k does sound steep, but if you think about how much you'd have to pay for any interesting paintbrushes, it's kind of a bargain.

And congrats on your third (!!!) FFQ! I've only gotten one (and many have gotten zero). That's some amazing luck!

Yeah congrats! I'm one of the ones who have gotten zero :P

Anyways, I finally got the Skarl Moody avatar!

scientist.gif

The way to the laboratory is now open!!! Be careful!

labray.gif

You have found the way to the Petpet Laboratory!

Careful. There's no telling what happens in a place like that.

I also completed a Battle Faerie Quest for about 1k and made roughly 650k NP! I'm having a very good day so far. :D

We'll have to see. I hardly ever see Wraith Paint Brush in Trading Post or Auctions.

I guess I'm lucky. I've never even used a Faerie Quest Cookie :)

I am not as big on avatar collecting as you though.

I do still have to get the item. It IS 500k. Yikes.

My other FFQ items were 80kish.

That is true. And when they do sell, they're at about 20 mill, right? Well, that would definitely make the cost of the item worthwhile!

Whichever you choose, I hope you're super happy with the pet or the avatar. ^_^

That is true. And when they do sell, they're at about 20 mill, right? Well, that would definitely make the cost of the item worthwhile!

Whichever you choose, I hope you're super happy with the pet or the avatar. ^_^

Rebecca, you have no idea how much of a dilemma I'm in right now!

Both are very, very tempting. I'm sure you'll get your FFQ any day now :)

Rebecca, you have no idea how much of a dilemma I'm in right now!

Both are very, very tempting. I'm sure you'll get your FFQ any day now :)

I sure hope so, lol.

While I would do the avatar first, you are less of a collector. So go for your dreamie. I'm sure you'll just love the pet to bits, and that's important! :D

I gained a level with Mipsy on NQII and found 50k in my Shop Till!!!

P.S. I would definitely suggest using your FFQ on a dream pet.

I used mine on the avatar and I still regret it.

I&#39;ve only had one so far (I&#39;ve been on Neopets for 9 and a half years and beaten NQII twice already) and they are super, duper rare.

I just gotta share my good luck today! I snagged an Usuki that normally costs 17,000+np for only 100np, I got my silver trophy in Mop n' bop, I found a lab map piece that I needed, I've gotten some good items from the Igloo garage sale and a RE gave me a "sweet" which isn't worth much, but it sells for around 2000np and it was free. *squee* So excited right now. :happydance:

Also, congrats on the FFQ! If your dreamie just happens to be the same as something that gives you an avvie, then go for it, but I decided long ago that if I ever got a FFQ I wouldn't waste it on the avvie. I like avatar collecting, but not enough to pass up a pet/color combo that I really want. But, it's up to you. :)

well, not much yet XD

i just got to my great landmark of 500K in my bank :) which, for me, is really much, because i'm not the saving type

i'll keep the post updated, because the day just started :)

edit:

just restocked a book (glitter 101) at the garage sale for 545 np (or something close to that, it was around 500np) and it goes on the shopwiz for around 5K, it's not much, but it's better than i get most of the time XD

and more:

got the bronze trophy in cheat. i know it's not the hardest or the best, but it's a nice trophy :)

Gratz Eme on your FFQ, personally I'd go for the avatar, you might never get one again, NPS are always avilable to save!

Not many achievements for me lately, hit my 7m goal a few days ago though.

Something has happened!

Dr. Sloth appears and hands you a Aisha Transmogrification Potion!!!

Congrats on the FFQ c: And good luck deciding c;

Guess what I got today? The (for me) ever elusive Meepit Juice Break avatar! 〈( ^.^)ノ

ahhhhmeepit.gif

(Taunt me no more, Meepit!)

Congrats on the FFQ c: And good luck deciding c;

Guess what I got today? The (for me) ever elusive Meepit Juice Break avatar! 〈( ^.^)ノ

ahhhhmeepit.gif

(Taunt me no more, Meepit!)

Congrats on your spanking new avie, it seems like its a really tough one to get!

Congrats on your spanking new avie, it seems like its a really tough one to get!

Thank you c: And yes it was and I'm neeeeeeever playing that game again :b Now I'll probably join Karina and the others trying to get the Extreme Potato Counter avatar c:

Congrats everyone! :D

My biggest recent accomplishment was getting the avatar for Snowmuncher. :D I got it yesterday. I'd been trying for it months ago, but I decided to focus on Faerie Bubbles instead, then there was the AC. I decided yesterday to give Faerie Bubbles a break and go back to Snowmuncher. I got it within 10 minutes :D

Today I'll be trying another game. I'm not sure which one yet, though I'm thinking about Meepit Juice Break or Dubloon Disaster.

after almost emptying my bank account for a Draik Egg exactly 3 months ago - I'm finally back to 4.5 mil in the bank today :) i had a few bumps on the road - i bought some expensive gallery items , and spun the wheel of extravaganza a few times

Yeeeeeees! I think I just earned myself a gold trophy in mop n' bop with a score of 27, 400. I'm so happy I think I might explode. Congrats on beating act 1, Jezebel. I haven't even made it halfway through NQ 1, so I'm impressed. Haha

Three avatars today! :D

Something Has Happened!yourlupeasplode.gif You are now eligible to use 'Hello, little Lupe... BOOOM!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

After SO long! :D

Something Has Happened!fuzzleBOO.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Fuzzle - BOO!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Had to change my language, because the only pet that wasn't bloated, wouldn't eat it on 'English' -.-

Something Has Happened! speckled.gif You are now eligible to use 'Speckled' as an avatar on the Neoboards!