What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I guess it was just enough discarded items via quickstock. The day I got the avatar I discarded about 2000 items but along the week before it I had discarded another 2000 items or so.

Ugh, I have forever to go then, haha. I've only discarded about 2000 total so far. :( Congrats on getting it though!

I feel really stupid when I read this, because I haven't achieved anything today... :(

Oh, wait. I got the Hide 'n seek avatar yesterday. Does that count???

Most definitely! And I doubt that many people achieve something every day, so don't feel stupid!

That avatar totally counts! I'm way too impatient to deal with getting it right now XD so I'm impressed.

Today I FINALLY made it to the bat level of Kass Basher. I'm sure there are people out there that this came really easy to, but it drove me mad. So I feel quite achieved c=

I also am about to make a chunk of change off of a Pirate Krawk MP that the shore gave me. I'll end up having more NP than I've ever had when I add it to what I've made from selling stocks recently!

YAY congrats on getting the bat! I know you were having a lot of problems with that one. :D And wow, congrats on the MP! Jeaaaaaalous :P

collected 12 stamps

gained 12 avatars

gained level in habitarium- trying for 50 starting after a 6 month hiatus.

Wow, 12 avvies in one day? That's impressive! :D

I hope the next 14 levels go fast- it's nice being at 50!

today i've been trying to paint a pet in the magma pool.

IMPOSSIBLE

still no luck finding that inzomniac taking a nap!

:P

i could help.i didn't use the magma pool for a week.and i can help anyone get the rubbish avi,i have 23 dung or something.

I also am about to make a chunk of change off of a Pirate Krawk MP that the shore gave me. I'll end up having more NP than I've ever had when I add it to what I've made from selling stocks recently!

oh my,could you sell it?(i've always wanted a pirate krawk.)

BerserkerStorm zapped to Darigan Shoyru :3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

YES!YES!I GOT IT!THE MVSF AVATAR!

Something Has Happened! meepvsfeep.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meepit Vs Feepit' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Well done!

I won my first gold key in key quest today ^_^

I didn't get anything juicy, just two neggs and two junk items.

Congrats!

That's all I've gotten from my two gold keys as well. Oh well, hopefully your next one has SLM#1. :)

I got silver in Cellblock! Going for gold. :)

216_2.gif

Oohh, silver! I never got further than bronze. So I'm really impressed :D

And I just won another gold key; This time three junk items and a codestone :/

The gap between bronze and silver is huuuuge! It felt like I would never get there. At least I had the avatar to bridge the gap. :b

Hey, a codestone is nice! Not great, but better than junk. :)

The gap between bronze and silver is huuuuge! It felt like I would never get there. At least I had the avatar to bridge the gap. :b

Hey, a codestone is nice! Not great, but better than junk. :)

The gab is really huge. I'm almost there, but it took some time. So it's just really great you've got silver!!!

Oohh, silver! I never got further than bronze. So I'm really impressed :D

And I just won another gold key; This time three junk items and a codestone :/

That codestone is worth some money. Not that much but it's something :)

Today I got three avatars thanks to the ALP, leveled up in Habitarium, and I'm going to try to get the Whack-a-Kass avatar later today. I'll edit if I'm successful!

Best of luck with Whack-a-Kass! :D I'll cross my fingers for you. :)

EDIT: Oh, lol, I guess another achievement was hitting 1000 posts on here. No idea when that happened! XD

Yeeeeeeees! After lamenting the fact that it was so hard for me to stay in the top 20 on Mop n Bop, I got a third place trophy for it yesterday. And I got an even higher score today, so I'm crossing my fingers that no one bumps me down and I can get a pretty silver trophy for my look-up. Weeeee. :happydance:

And I'm so jealous of the person who got the Destruct-o-match avvie. I've been aiming for it for a while and the closest I've gotten was 1779 points. Congrats, though. :)

Yeeeeeeees! After lamenting the fact that it was so hard for me to stay in the top 20 on Mop n Bop, I got a third place trophy for it yesterday. And I got an even higher score today, so I'm crossing my fingers that no one bumps me down and I can get a pretty silver trophy for my look-up. Weeeee. :happydance:

Wow, congrats! :D Good luck on not getting bumped down. :)

Wow, congrats! :D Good luck on not getting bumped down. :)

Thanks! And congrats on getting silver in Cellblock. I can't even get past Haskol. :)

Thanks! And congrats on getting silver in Cellblock. I can't even get past Haskol. :)

Thanks! Hopefully I'll get Gold tomorrow. :D

I used this strategy the entire time. Every once in a while it didn't work, but after a while you get the hang of the game, and you can see when the computer changes it's pattern, and you are able to block with a strategy of your own. :)

Played QK for the first time in a while.. Finished third in one game, second in three, and first in one.

Ended up winning:

Orange Draik Stamp (x2)

Gelert Prince Stamp

Book of Origami Paper

Orange Grundo Wardrobe

Small Fruit Basket

Mystery Island Usuki Play Set

Carved Seashell

Mystery Island Hut Stamp

Zei Codestone

Kiko Pop-Up Book

Shiny Purple Cowry Shell

Toast Treats

Vial of Pure Water

Shenkuu Lunar Temple Stamp

Eo Codestone

Veiled Autumn Hat

Ogrin Survivor

Nice amount of prizes I think :P

Nice collection of loot!

Thanks! Hopefully I'll get Gold tomorrow. :D

I used this strategy the entire time. Every once in a while it didn't work, but after a while you get the hang of the game, and you can see when the computer changes it's pattern, and you are able to block with a strategy of your own. :)

That strategy guide is brilliant! Thanks for sharing! After reading it, I decided to give cellblock another crack - only to find out that I've apparently reset my game at some point, so I had to start all over :(