What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I managed to lose my wingsaw (Robot pteri) because my dumb friend pounded him for me without warning, moron.

Ugh, that sucks! :( Was he holding on to the pet for you on another account? :(

Yeah he was, was waiting for the Harris to age.

Ugh. :( That sucks so hard. Have you tried contacting the new owner? It's worth a shot. :/

I probably saved over 100K from the Coltzan's Shrine - gave my battle pet 6 points of defense :O

:O

Coltzan clearly loves you more than he loves me! :P I only ever get one or two!

Yay!

Dear Sara,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your score of 1,191 beats the score of 1,190 by Count Von Roo in the BETTER THAN YOU competition! You have won 3,000 NP, a cool trophy and a great item! Well done!

I finished the Altador plot today :) I started with the waterworks after pretty much having given up on it for months (I found it soooo boring to check every possible combination one at a time). I ended up trying a new strategy today - one I saw here on the forum, the refresh strategy - and got it right in a matter of minutes. The rest of the plot was easy in my opinion.

I finished the Altador plot today :) I started with the waterworks after pretty much having given up on it for months (I found it soooo boring to check every possible combination one at a time). I ended up trying a new strategy today - one I saw here on the forum, the refresh strategy - and got it right in a matter of minutes. The rest of the plot was easy in my opinion.

Congrats! The Water Plant is, imho, the only really tedious part of the Altador Plot /: Glad you got over with c:

I got the Packrat avatar today. Also a struggle, but in a different way :P

After several attempts at Roodoku I finally got a score to qualify for Better Than You, so that's a nice avatar to add to the count plus the little third place trophy :)

I NM'd them and they gave me Wingsaw back :-)

That's awesome! Congrats on getting him back. :D

It's so nice when people do that, even though they aren't obligated to at all. :)

My achievement is waking up early enough today to get on neo at all ;D

I'm with you. Although for me it was remembering to do dailies after my weekly twelve hour work day and then being convinced to go to the bars afterwards.... they had to do the convincing, then went home long before me. Typical.

anyway... I'm just happy to be back on Neo :)

My achievement is finding my guards sleeping time for the magma pool! Chuffed, although.... Magma isn't one of my favourites but I was still determined to find it.

My battle pet has finally rebounded from Lab Ray abnormalities and has graduated from the Swashbuckling Academy! Yay! :D

But now I have pay 3 codestones for every course......ugh.