What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

just got a pirate krawk, turned him red, named him Krooked_Krawk, and clothed him. now to start saving up for a draik and the ALP.

also, so i guess its a good thing i have like ten of each codestones already, sikdersaha? btw, your name is too long, i'm therefore dubbing you Lord Sid or Derp or Saha, whichever you prefer.

edit: my goodness, my krawk is spoiled already, i clothed and fed him, and now: Krooked_Krawk says:

Do you think you could buy me a toy? Please? :rolleyes_anim:

just got a pirate krawk, turned him red, named him Krooked_Krawk, and clothed him. now to start saving up for a draik and the ALP.

also, so i guess its a good thing i have like ten of each codestones already, sikdersaha? btw, your name is too long, i'm therefore dubbing you Lord Sid or Derp or Saha, whichever you prefer.

edit: my goodness, my krawk is spoiled already, i clothed and fed him, and now: Krooked_Krawk says:

Do you think you could buy me a toy? Please? :rolleyes_anim:

I prefer Pratik, that is my real name. :P I am going to get a Krawk later because their prices seem to plumetting slowly.

I did it! I did it! :P

I got the (for me) highly sought after Babaa - Math's Nighmare avatar today C:

mathsbabaa.gif

I've always loved it and always wanted it, but I have no head for math so I never thought I'd get it, but thanks to Ania's guide I got it :happydance:

mathsbabaa.gif

I've always loved it and always wanted it, but I have no head for math so I never thought I'd get it, but thanks to Ania's guide I got it :happydance:

Congrats! That avatar is so elusive yet so adorable! :> I'm even giddy and I'm only reading the thread, haha~

I found a Zomutt on the SSW for 99K and trade it and a Biscuit Paint Brush for an Aisha Transmogrification Potion! =)

*cough which I'm selling right now cough* 0:)

Also, congrats vyvren! I'm dreading trying for that avatar.

Assignment 53 avatar all mine today!! It actually wasn't that bad. I started trying 3 days ago and the boards don't change so a few times practicing managed to get me through. I didn't even have to beat the boss at the end. One step closer to 300 avatars!

a53.gif

I can't even pass 5000 points on my slow computer. I am waiting to play that on a faster one. But nice job. b)

mathsbabaa.gif

Wow, congrats! That is SUCH a cute avatar. :D

Thank you, Red, Andaraen and Rebecca C:

And congrats to everyone too!

(I probably won't change my avatar for ages now, haha :P)

i finally got habitarium to lvl 11 and upgraded all p3s to lvl 2, the lvl2s are permanent, not temporary, right?

Yeppers, the upgrades for p3s are permanent. :)

I logged on and found that I've got a Cheeseroller trophy on my lookup- woohoo!!! What fab luck! I didn't even think there was a Cheeseroller trophy, I was just trying to get the avvie :) Still haven't managed to get it, haha!

I think I got an Ugga Drop trophy too but am not sure... I scored 40,000 after an hour of trying, but apparently you only get the trophy if you're in the top 100 when there's a refresh or something? :( Some places suggest everyone gets the trophy if you score 40,000 but then I read that apparently you can get bumped off the trophy board or something? I'm number 56 on the board so have no idea if I'll get one or not. Does anyone happen to know if I should expect one or not?

I logged on and found that I've got a Cheeseroller trophy on my lookup- woohoo!!! What fab luck! I didn't even think there was a Cheeseroller trophy, I was just trying to get the avvie :) Still haven't managed to get it, haha!

I think I got an Ugga Drop trophy too but am not sure... I scored 40,000 after an hour of trying, but apparently you only get the trophy if you're in the top 100 when there's a refresh or something? :( Some places suggest everyone gets the trophy if you score 40,000 but then I read that apparently you can get bumped off the trophy board or something? I'm number 56 on the board so have no idea if I'll get one or not. Does anyone happen to know if I should expect one or not?

I got 40,000 for the first time in Ugga Drop and not even in the score list. Oh well Ima keep trying.

I finally landed on the 20,000 space on the Wheel of Excitement and got the avatar, yaaay! :laughingsmiley: Not to mention a nice NP prize for just spinning a wheel...that was quite the nice surprise when I looked up to see the result in the middle of some homework :)

its my birthday today, is that considered an achievement XD?

edit: by what increase does the frequency of random events go up on your birthday?

double edit: i got a discovered treasure chest and opened it to get a pirate hot dog.. -.-

Happy birthday! :D

I don't think anyone has figured out exactly how much of an increase you get- people just tend to notice getting more random events. :)