What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

nice job with the island from the lab, the best thing i ever got so far from lab after 100 tries is a shadow on my lab rat-techo. No species change yet, still hoping for a lucky draik from a lab XD. fingers crossed. Oh i came so close once more to that elusive tyranu evavu avvie.

I'm starting to think i made a mistake buying that fire bori mp for 500k :(.

nice job with the island from the lab, the best thing i ever got so far from lab after 100 tries is a shadow on my lab rat-techo. No species change yet, still hoping for a lucky draik from a lab XD. fingers crossed. Oh i came so close once more to that elusive tyranu evavu avvie.

I'm starting to think i made a mistake buying that fire bori mp for 500k :(.

I thought I made a mistake when I bought a Green Acara MP for 175k. Two days later after a LOT of advertising someone offered 190+Zei Codestone. You have to wait and advertise. When I needed to advertise, with every post I made in the bottom it advertised. Try selling it to resellers for 550k. First say 650k and say you can haggle, later sell for 550k because they always bring down your original price. Trust me.

My dailies were awesome today if that counts as an achievement. Also, I got max number of P3s in my habitarium I remember I accomplished something more today but I forgot what it was.

oh yea, I got a world challenge piece for mereeca chase. I just got super lucky so I posted my score and got a challenge piece. I haven't gotten one in like years

Nothing interesting yesterday-- lots more training, and I collected some more junk for the Rubbish avatar. Once I hit over 5k items in my SDB I'll start discarding again.

You have won 1,596 NP, and ... oh no, another Nerkmid falls out!

nerkmid_average.gif

Average Nerkmid

Something Has Happened! alienaisha.gif You are now eligible to use 'Alien Aisha' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Now the question is to use another nerkmid, or sell this one...

EDIT: lol I used it again and got a gross food. Oh well...

I just got a copper nerkmid from the wheel of extravagance and sold it for 223k. Also I got the Grumpy Old King Prize two days in a row. Sold some stocks and earned a profit. (DROO at 30, I do not predict it will go up. I have MPC, and TAG, but those will rise more.) I got the Wheel of Monotony Avatar. Some good neggs and codestones from key quest, and helped a quite amount of people with their negg puzzles.

P.M. for help with it. Do not send me one after 9:00NST, I live in New York and am sleeping.

So I achieved quite a bit today.

I found a new flotsam wearable for 70nps today, it usually sells for +65k.

tsIPz.png

Wow, that is one win for you! :O Congrats!

I just got a copper nerkmid from the wheel of extravagance and sold it for 223k. Also I got the Grumpy Old King Prize two days in a row. Sold some stocks and earned a profit. (DROO at 30, I do not predict it will go up. I have MPC, and TAG, but those will rise more.) I got the Wheel of Monotony Avatar. Some good neggs and codestones from key quest, and helped a quite amount of people with their negg puzzles.

P.M. for help with it. Do not send me one after 9:00NST, I live in New York and am sleeping.

So I achieved quite a bit today.

You certainly did! Good job!

After eight years of playing Neo I finally got a Fountain Faerie Quest!