What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Woo I got a super bonus in the academy went up 3 level points! That makes up for the long hours waiting.

Also I got two avatars: the SDB one and the morphing potion one. Plus one of my fav neopets: a Chomby - finally! :laughingsmiley:

Achievement--I'm finding myself actually enjoying NeoQuest. It's tedious, yes, but not quite as awful as I thought. Maybe I'm just crazy.

Edit: By the way, these are terrifying. 400011_acavetroll.gif

Today i got the Alien Aisha avatar :D & the Tyranu Evavu one as well :D & i won 2,500 NP on wheel of fortune!! :D

Just reached to level 45 Habi XD 90% - 10% to go :rambo:

The last 5 levels of habi are way more than 10%, if you're counting the amount of XP you'll need to go 45-50. You could def make it to 50 within the next day or so, though, depending on the population ratios and how active a player you are. Good luck! :D

Sold Pirate PB(590k), Desert Krawk MP(2m), Paint Brush Coin(1.1m), Woodland Paint Brush(2.5m), and Water Paint Brush(3.9m).

Bought Dorak Stamp for 600k, Ice Scorchstone for 1.95m. Bought Draik Morphing Potion for 6.1m resold within two hours for 6.3m

Very good day for selling. Didn't expect that success considering how many people are spending their NP solely on BD items.

Now I've registered here today, because I can't use the boards on Neo. Nothing loading well at the moment.

Today I broke the 10K mark for my bank interest. I've been slowly working towards that over the last few months, so I'm pretty pleased that I've finally reached it.

Isn't it such a great feeling? :D I just recently hit it as well. Enjoy rolling in your daily interest! :D

I'm actually earning NP again! I wasn't doing Habi for about a week, and haven't been doing my dailies... So training was slowly draining my bank account. But today I made a few earnings! :D

I got the Deadly Dice avatar today on my first try and I am a millionaire! I was able to sold Pirate Krawk MP & SLM piece and I reached a million. It's kinda funny that my account is only 8 days old and I have more nps than on my old account :P

Edit: My score for Roodoku was reviewed & accepted so I get a silver trophy and I also got a bronze trophy in Jolly Jugglers & runner up medal in Cellblock :)

It really was :) I mean the day before my interest was only a few np less, but somehow now that I get to collect 10K each day seems like a huge amount more!

The one extra digit makes all the difference! :D I did a dance when I hit it, LOL

EDIT: My achievement for the day is finally beating the Space Faerie in the BD! I've battled against her a number of times and each time I was defeated quite badly! But I won this time, without having to use a healer or a freezer, and still with 200HP!

My main Neopet, Wooreneye, is 4444 days old! I think that it's pretty neat. I think it's an achievement to keep a neopet for this long. :laughingsmiley: In other news I would've reached 1 million NP a few days ago but a Fyora Quest pulled me back down to 440000 NP. Time to save back up.

My main Neopet, Wooreneye, is 4444 days old! I think that it's pretty neat. I think it's an achievement to keep a neopet for this long. :laughingsmiley: In other news I would've reached 1 million NP a few days ago but a Fyora Quest pulled me back down to 440000 NP. Time to save back up.

Nowadays I feel like it quite is. When I returned from my last hiatus I redid all of my pets so they're all only a few months old now, expect for one I adopted so is still only half that age.

rupd1e.jpg

*Cries* Tears of joy. After 2 years I finally landed on the jackpot! :happydance:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.