What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Does the game run slower because of your older pc? That would make sense. But congrats on managing it regardless of the how or why! :D

I don't know .. I dont think so .. but I was shooting randomly 

There should be an avatar for taking the longest to complete these games. Now THAT would have been right up original TNT's street because it'd be basically impossible to achieve. 😆

OH!

😮

So maybe it DOES already exist... :snitch:

55 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

There should be an avatar for taking the longest to complete these games. Now THAT would have been right up original TNT's street because it'd be basically impossible to achieve. 😆

OH!

😮

So maybe it DOES already exist... :snitch:

Imagine doing plushie tycoon for a year or something like that lol

1 hour ago, ohml said:

Imagine doing plushie tycoon for a year or something like that lol

I can't imagine doing Plushie Tycoon at all. xD Excuse me, now that you've forced me to think about it I... need to go hide in a cupboard for a while.  jinjah.gif    kqdoor.gif

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I can't imagine doing Plushie Tycoon at all. xD Excuse me, now that you've forced me to think about it I... need to go hide in a cupboard for a while.  jinjah.gif    kqdoor.gif

tell me about it. Can't even count how many times I had to restart cus I always missed a cycle or somethin all for a darn trophy and avatar

P.S i don't even have it yet lmao.

On 5/6/2020 at 3:13 PM, ohml said:

Just finished neoquest 2, look at how fast i did it!

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 7.17.06 PM.png

This is amazing! The true accomplishment was remembering to make a move in the game every so often so that it didn't reset on you! 

58 minutes ago, protego_totalum16 said:

I'm almost positive that it does. It definitely does for NQI because it happened to me 😭 and I thought it did for NQII as well.

I was worried about that, but I can't find any info about it anywhere. The guides I checked didn't mention one - unless I skimmed right on over it and that's not an unprecedented occurance in my life. kisskiss.gif

5 hours ago, Coco said:

HOLY MOLY. It finally happened!!!

Well done! I never manage to get past the 3rd Mortog with this. >_<

Meanwhile, I got -

image.png.e686a1fd75ce29b4986033b582dd9410.png Imma open it. :D

I know I'm not likely to get anything valuable, but I enjoy opening things like this, and as I got it for free I'm not losing out.  :D

image.png.25db74f4fa5152bba2b45bb905ce4db1.png

Nothing exciting, and guarantee I'll forget I have these things if any of my guys come down with any of the relevant illnesses. 😆

Now I'm off to pucker up in Meridell... 😙🐸

As you reach out for the Legendary Chest, you can't help but feel that there's something special inside. Your heart beats a little faster as you lift open the lid and find yourself looking at a Aurrick vs Claymaker Stamp

sta_aurrick_claymaker.gif
Aurrick vs Claymaker Stamp

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Meanwhile, I got -

image.png.e686a1fd75ce29b4986033b582dd9410.png Imma open it. :D

I know I'm not likely to get anything valuable, but I enjoy opening things like this, and as I got it for free I'm not losing out.  :D

image.png.25db74f4fa5152bba2b45bb905ce4db1.png

Nothing exciting, and guarantee I'll forget I have these things if any of my guys come down with any of the relevant illnesses. 😆

Now I'm off to pucker up in Meridell... 😙🐸

Well, probability to getting to to the fourth frog is 0.83% lol. Is the doctors back from grave danger? cus I've only ever pulled worthless stuff 😕

Today I started the 30 day waiting period to get a Fire Blumaroo avatar! I thought I would get it by painting a neopet that already had a 30-day petpet attached, but didn't realize the requirement that the petpet have the word fire in it's species name, so I switched out the petpet! I am excited!!

Also got a golden evil coconut form coconut shy. 

2 hours ago, ohml said:

Well, probability to getting to to the fourth frog is 0.83% lol. Is the doctors back from grave danger? cus I've only ever pulled worthless stuff 😕

Yeah I gave up after multiple explosions on the 3rd one, lol.

Yes, Grave danger. :nod_yes: I've got the Extra thick Goggles out of one before. :D

18 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Believe it or not, I just followed TDN's advice and used the same pattern at every try until the game actually follows the pattern I chose (1st Mortog, 2nd Mortog, 3rd Mortog, etc..)

3 hours ago, Coco said:

Believe it or not, I just followed TDN's advice and used the same pattern at every try until the game actually follows the pattern I chose (1st Mortog, 2nd Mortog, 3rd Mortog, etc..)

I've done that myself, just never managed to stick with it long enough. 😅

3 hours ago, Ennoshima said:

I finally got, "Count von Roo's Deadly Dice"!

I'll be leaving him alone now so I don't lose the avatar. 😅

I made the mistake of visiting him again once I'd got the avatar...

WHY?!?!

🤦‍♀️

Took AGES to re-win it too, so double the punishment. 😆

5 hours ago, Ennoshima said:

I finally got, "Count von Roo's Deadly Dice"!

I'll be leaving him alone now so I don't lose the avatar. 😅

I accidentally leveled up my pet over 80, and wanted him to take away my level lol. Cus I wanted the dicount island training. I accidently lost 2 levels tho lol 😧

On 5/8/2020 at 10:30 AM, protego_totalum16 said:

I'm almost positive that it does. It definitely does for NQI because it happened to me 😭 and I thought it did for NQII as well.

Neoquest II doesn't reset to my knowledge - I mean, my game was untouched for the better part of three years I think and hasn't reset... I really ought to get round to completing that!!

On 5/8/2020 at 8:31 PM, jellysundae said:

I was worried about that, but I can't find any info about it anywhere. The guides I checked didn't mention one - unless I skimmed right on over it and that's not an unprecedented occurance in my life. kisskiss.gif

Yeah I looked up a couple of guides and couldn't find any info about it resetting either. 

4 minutes ago, Secre said:

Neoquest II doesn't reset to my knowledge - I mean, my game was untouched for the better part of three years I think and hasn't reset... I really ought to get round to completing that!!

Thanks for the info. And yes, it's so satisfying completing it.