What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE BEATEN NEOQUEST!

You may now start a new game on the Evil! difficulty level! (Go to the Options menu to do so.)

Good luck!

91_3.gif

You receive a Bronze NeoQuest Trophy!

Finally done with both. I will sometimes play for the silver and gold ;)

Congrats!

Whenever you feel up for it, I would definitely play on Evil and Insane- they're not much harder with NQ1, and having a gold trophy that a lot of other people don't have it pretty cool. ;)

115_1.gif
Beating Punchbag Bob CHAMPION!!!

Ughhh finally!!! I even slept before I got the chance to knock him down earlier. (I faced him before, but it didn't give me the trophy that first time)

I did the same thing, donated money to wishing well, tho I don't really call it donating, after all it just *poofs* away from the game, it's just one other of these neopoints sinks, but hey, I like avatars so.... Can still be called an achievement Two new avatars in two days, it's not too bad. (I got the Meowclops avatar yesterday yay).

60.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Meuka will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

Meuka slithers out of your Neopets nose and challenges you to a battle in the BATTLEDOME!!!!!!

Ewww... I got him by getting Sneezles from the Qasalan Expellibox... Oh yeah! I also got The Sways avatar and site theme.

I, too, got the Sway avatar! One Obelisk avatar down, 5 to go. I also hit level 44 in Habitarium... guides say you can hit level 50 within 2 weeks but I feel like it's taken me that long just to go from ~25 to 44. Getting close to that level 50 max though!

I, too, got the Sway avatar! One Obelisk avatar down, 5 to go. I also hit level 44 in Habitarium... guides say you can hit level 50 within 2 weeks but I feel like it's taken me that long just to go from ~25 to 44. Getting close to that level 50 max though!

Congrats! A week is the absolute fastest you can do it, and that's running it constantly, optimizing your hatching, and having experienced players donating you nests to upgrade/build. I managed to do it in about 9 days, but it was grueling.

Congrats! A week is the absolute fastest you can do it, and that's running it constantly, optimizing your hatching, and having experienced players donating you nests to upgrade/build. I managed to do it in about 9 days, but it was grueling.

Ahah! That makes sense. I leave it running in the background while I'm at work, but I always forget to check on it to set up the nesters after a round of eggs. I go up 1-2 levels a day, depending on how good I am at checking the page, so hopefully I'll be able to mine those purple gems soon :)

Got lucky at the Wintery Scratchcard Kiosk. 10.000 NPs, and therefore I got the avatar on my first try, yay!

AxSW5Ul.png

Congrats! (The cute wocky is also in my siggy, I think I have the avatar too, but I can't be sure :()

Finally reached level 14 in Habitarium as well as reaching level 21 (GREAT(21)) in defence for my BD pet.

Dear Calla,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your score of 2,110 beats the score of 2,100 by Pteri Lookout in the BETTER THAN YOU competition! You have won 3,000 NP, a cool trophy and a great item! Well done!

Yaaaay! :D :happydance: :dance:

It took me quite a few tries, but I finally just barely managed to get it. ^_^

Yaaaay! :D :happydance: :dance:

It took me quite a few tries, but I finally just barely managed to get it. ^_^

I've always liked Pteri Attack, you're doing SOMETHING in order to win. (But arghh! It's so annoying at the same time! Your arm would get so tired, and the speed of the game is so challenging!)