What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Just curious: What trophy is that from?

TNT Staff Smasher. :D Such a fun game!

Finally hoarded enough bottled faeries to get Warlock's Rage. And I'm 1 light faerie blessing away from Rejuvenate. After that, I just need to wait on the Level 100 bugs to be worked out so I can train one of those (the level 400 and 500 ones will have to wait on Grainne to train up that high).

Cheering and very happy inside, because one of my goals is checked off... I got a Lutari! I named him Petrychor (a misspelling of petrichor--the smell of rain). :D Now to find a good color for him...

I too will join the small group of lucky people who got a Lutari. Her name is Tareiyll. If they release a woodland colour for Lutaris, I'd love to paint her that. :D

Cheering and very happy inside, because one of my goals is checked off... I got a Lutari! I named him Petrychor (a misspelling of petrichor--the smell of rain). :D Now to find a good color for him...

I suggest Pirate, Maractite, White, Grey and Eventide. Sadly the Lutaris don't have a very large colour selection to choose from, so all those colours are a bit expensive-ish. :/

I suggest Pirate, Maractite, White, Grey and Eventide. Sadly the Lutaris don't have a very large colour selection to choose from, so all those colours are a bit expensive-ish. :/

I'm not going to get a PB right away; I'd still prefer to save up a bit first... But I'm looking at Maractite (because it fits with his name) and Royalboy. The Lutari Royal colors are pretty cool. :D

I got three new avatars today!

I finally purchased a transmogrification potion for the Mutant avatar and decided to see what else I could buy that was avatar-related. So today I also got the Robo avatar (an easy one which I didn't have before for some reason), and then bought a Tuskaninny morphing potion for the spotted Tuskaninny one. ^_^

I'm not really sure when this happened, but I noticed it today.

ohpbnt.png

Ansteigen's strength and defence are both in the green now- not yellow. :D How exciting!

Managed to get ridiculously lucky with Battledome and KQ prizes today (nerk and secret lab map and lotsss of codestones!) and that along with scores galore, and several random events had me earning somewhere around 300k today. Very happy :D

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yes, this is an achievement, not just an avatar. It took nearly two hours. I started in my SDB, at the bottom category, discarding all but one of anything I had a lot of (after confirming prices were <25 NP, excluding faerie quest items, retired items, petpets, and spooky foods). I worked my way up, one category at a time. While discarding books, I finally got it (right around Day in the Life of King Roo). I tried discarding exactly the number of items as matched my NP on hand, but that didn't work. It also wasn't discarding a rubbish dump item, since I discarded all books on the turn that achieved it. I don't know the exact number of items, but it was several thousand.

8_0_years.gif

Getting this guy on my userlookup. My god, I was SO sick of the 7.5 year one! LOL.

Weird to think that I was in grade 10 when I made this account- it doesn't seem like it was that long ago! (Really, grade 10 doesn't feel that long ago! :P)

Today when I woke up to check on my habitarium and collect the purple gems neopets randomly logged me off effectively locking me out of my habi :( After some efforts and reading some different guides on how to unlock my habi, I FINALLY got it to unlock and now it's up and running like normal :) yay me!

Today when I woke up to check on my habitarium and collect the purple gems neopets randomly logged me off effectively locking me out of my habi :( After some efforts and reading some different guides on how to unlock my habi, I FINALLY got it to unlock and now it's up and running like normal :) yay me!

Oh, lucky you! I had the same issue this morning, but I messed up when I tried to merge my Habi, and reset it instead. -sigh- So I'm rebuilding- at level 15 now! (Not bad for about 6 hours!)