Altador Cup VII Comes To An End!

hrtbrk

After 25 excruciating days, the Altador Cup has finally come to a close. Yooyuballs are resting while points have been counted and Kreludor has reigned victorious! Following closely behind in second place is Mystery Island and Meridell in third place

K R E L U D O R

T A K E S T H E C U P !

The prize shop is now opened and if you participated in the Staff Tournament, their prize shop is now fixed!

On behalf of all of TDN we want to thank the hard working Altador Cup Staff for another amazing season!

Umm....is this a duplicate thread?Like you submitted earlier?Just asking...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No off-topic posting, make sure you keep your posts on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The news page has this added about the staff tournament shop:

Note: There is currently a mix-up with the staff tournament point tally, but we are working on fixing this as soon as we can. We apologize for the inconvenience!

So, Darigan Citadel did not win.

All DCers sing with me

"We are the Darigans my friends

We'll keep on fighting until the end....

WE ARE THE DARIGANS

WE ARE THE DARIGANS

NO TIME FOR KRELUDOR

WE ARE THE DARIGANS!!!!!!"

Oh my....I just can't wAIT....please give the prize shop!!I am nothing without that faerie yooyu and uniform!

I feel like it was rigged so Kreludor would win. You know when a team stays at the top like this you KNOW they are gonna win. It is not surprising.

Anyway, time for prizes! :D Gonne get a Faerie Yooyu and see if I can trade it for a Mutant from last year. :3

25 excrutiating days indeed. I gotta say, I'm glad it's over. I tried to get some points this year, but barely made it past rank 8, I loathe to see how many prize shop points I have...

Go team! I'm so proud of all my fellow Kreludorks! We definitely worked hard this year, and it paid off. :D

Maybe we can be the first team to shrug off the victor's curse and win again next year? :D -optimist-

It was a long 25 days, that's for sure!

Well, I'm glad to see that I have enough Staff Tourny points to get both of the books there and then some, which is nice. :) I can't wait to see the actual prize shop! (not that I'll have a lot of points to spend there, but still)

I was hoping for better stuff, but eh... :hmmph: I'll probably get the books; those are the only thing I see worth getting. I have 18k+ points...

I'm so glad that Moltara didn't come in last this year! :D (I know that sounds bad, but I've been with them every year they've participated...which is the same amount of time I have...) From what the standings showed Wednesday, when we were able to play and such, it showed that we came in 15th!

I barely got passed Rank 8. I started out playing strong, but slowly declined as the days went on...

Edit: I had 18k+ last night...now I only have a little over 15k... :eh:

Edited by 7_rayne_7

Congratulations to Kreludor! Your performance was out of this world! (hahapuns) And to Mystery Island and Meridell too, some very surprising winners this year. :)

But, like others have said, how do you know who won? The front page says the cup is over, but they're still tabulating points on my Altador Cup home page.

On behalf of all of TDN we want to thank the hard working Altador Cup Staff for another amazing season!

Amazing? More like dreadful DX

I was on team shenkuu and we were all but happy about the new system. We've never placed so bad in all those years, even though our scores average was higher than last year!

But yeah, good thing is I ranked higher than the previous years :P Hey maybe next year I'll even try for all-star!

hey does this prize shop remain open throughout the year?

Yes, until the next Altador Cup starts next June and the previous prizes retire and become collectible.

Amazing? More like dreadful DX

I was on team shenkuu and we were all but happy about the new system. We've never placed so bad in all those years, even though our scores average was higher than last year!

But yeah, good thing is I ranked higher than the previous years :P Hey maybe next year I'll even try for all-star!

She said TDN. Meaning The Daily Neopets. Meaning those of us who slogged away at Midnight-5am (and random weird hours for AA on the other side of the world) writing daily reports for this site. Not TNT--> The Neopets Team, Neopets programmers and creators of the AC.