The ALP

Matt

Also, October's chains have already started, so you won't be able to join a chain until November, at which point your transfers will have reset.

You need to apply for chains before the month you want to join, because Anime works it all out and gets the notifications sent out in the first days of each month.

Also, October's chains have already started, so you won't be able to join a chain until November, at which point your transfers will have reset.

You need to apply for chains before the month you want to join, because Anime works it all out and gets the notifications sent out in the first days of each month.

Oh alright, I see. Thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I am sorry if this has already been addressed. I applied for Zafara and Meowclops a while ago, but I have yet to get a reply. I have been lent a lot of times and its never taken this long. I dont mind waiting, I am just wondering if you guys ever received my applications, or if there is a particularly long wait for these items right now. Thank you :rolleyes_anim:

Hi! I am sorry if this has already been addressed. I applied for Zafara and Meowclops a while ago, but I have yet to get a reply. I have been lent a lot of times and its never taken this long. I dont mind waiting, I am just wondering if you guys ever received my applications, or if there is a particularly long wait for these items right now. Thank you :rolleyes_anim:

If you check our rules, they mention that you can only request one item at a time ^_^ I didn't see your Meowclops request, so I'm guessing it was deleted because of that. As for ZDAP, we're currently backed up a ways since we have a lot of requests and only one plushie to lend out, but your request IS there!

Ahh I thought so! My bad I apologize for that! I will pay closer attention next time :rolleyes_anim: Do you know how long ZDAP will take? Couple of of weeks or months maybe? :whistle:

I'm not our ZDAP lender, so I can't speak for her specifically, but to give you a broad idea, we currently have 8 requests; that's 8 people to neomail and go through auctions both ways with, so I'd say a couple of weeks at, at least, until everyone is gotten to.

Um, the ZDAP I'm lending is currently held up with a lendee and I can't lend it out until I get it back. I'm as frustrated as you are :P I'm fairly certain I'm the only one doing the ZDAP lends so it might take a while to get around.

By buying from the ALP donation shop. They are saving up for a BGC.

You can find the ALP donation shop HERE.

That's awesome. I can't wait till they have that one to pass around :)

I just put in an application last night for the month of November. Upon reading through this forum, I'm thinking the chains have already been started for November. I would like to push my application back to the month of December in that case, should I reapply or can it be done with this information I'm posting now? Thanks.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I haven't sent out the confirmations yet so any apps in the inbox will be addressed and counted for November. And even if November's apps were closed, I would have just bumped it to December with no need for you to reapply.

I just noticed I had a notification in my neomail, thank you for the information. I don't see how I double posted, but I will try to be more careful.

Sometimes you can hit the button twice without realizing it or come back to a slow moving thread like this one a wile later and not realize you were the last to post. It is mostly just a reminder and helps the mods keep track.

Edit: unless you do it a LOT. Then worry!

I do need to get off my butt and apply for the last chains I need...

I applied for the OG and Slorg chain and was accepted, and I was asked to confirm that I would be in the chain on November 1st. I responded and said I was and I never heard back. Am I to assume that they got my neomail and will notify me shortly before the lend?

I applied for the OG and Slorg chain and was accepted, and I was asked to confirm that I would be in the chain on November 1st. I responded and said I was and I never heard back. Am I to assume that they got my neomail and will notify me shortly before the lend?

Yeah, that has been my experience the times I've been in a chain. So no need to worry :) Of course they are only human, so mistakes can happen. But the process has worked pretty smoothly for me thus far. They'll let you know a few days before you're scheduled to receive the transfer.

I checked our master list of who's-in-what-chain-when, and you are indeed listed in the OG & Slorg chain for November ^-^ You'll get notified by Anime a few days in advance of when your turn rolls around.

I don't generally respond to conformations unless there's a question or something I have to address since I send out 20-30 conformations alone, and then another 50-70 neomails throughout the month to get the chains going. Rest assured that I read every NM and everything gets checked off as I go.

I was reading a couple pages back about the ALP donation shop, currently saving up for the BGC, etc. I plan on donating once I recoup some of the NP I spent on half-price day :P I was wondering though, is there somewhere we can look to see the progress being made on reaching the necessary amount of NP to purchase that item?

I was reading a couple pages back about the ALP donation shop, currently saving up for the BGC, etc. I plan on donating once I recoup some of the NP I spent on half-price day :P I was wondering though, is there somewhere we can look to see the progress being made on reaching the necessary amount of NP to purchase that item?

I heard that over 1/5th of the money has been arranged. Though I do hope that one of the borrowers does not "feed" the club to their gararl.

Once in awhile I'll pop on here and update the status for the BGC. It's been a little slow lately, but we're sitting at about 1/4 of the way there at the moment! If ya'll would like, I can add a Goal meter to the shop front :D

Once in awhile I'll pop on here and update the status for the BGC. It's been a little slow lately, but we're sitting at about 1/4 of the way there at the moment! If ya'll would like, I can add a Goal meter to the shop front :D

I know a BGC is a substantial cost so 1/4 isn't bad. And yeah, a goal meter in the shop would be amazing! Maybe it's just me, but when I can see progress I'm more prone to donating so we can reach it faster so maybe having that would urge other members to do the same! *fingers crossed*

Goal counter added! I used a "goal" that was a tiny bit higher than the last known price of the club to give us a bit of wiggle room. But we're doing great :D

Psstt if anyone sees a cheaper one for sale (<100 mil), feel free to poke :D

Hi, just to let people know... I was meant to receive cajoruth in the werelupe chain on the 8th - hasn't arrived yet - user mac_ss still has her. So apologies to spockys_sockies2 - that's why you haven't got her yet.

Then got a neomail today saying 'You are set to receive Fire_TDN on Nov 10th. You'll send the pet on to tdnalp.'

By the looks of that name it might be the end of the chain - but if not, I obviously can't send two on at once!

Hi, just to let people know... I was meant to receive cajoruth in the werelupe chain on the 8th - hasn't arrived yet - user mac_ss still has her. So apologies to spockys_sockies2 - that's why you haven't got her yet.

Then got a neomail today saying 'You are set to receive Fire_TDN on Nov 10th. You'll send the pet on to tdnalp.'

By the looks of that name it might be the end of the chain - but if not, I obviously can't send two on at once!

I'm not one of the ALP people, but from my experiences with the chains, if you have one of the pets, and you're the last person on the chain (like with Fire_TDN), if need be, you can hold on to them for an extra day or so, no issue. One of the chains I was in, I found out very late in the month that I would be away from my computer for a day or so, and it wasn't a problem. I hope the Werelupe person gets back on their computer soon. :/ It's distressing to see one of the ALP pets on an account that hasn't been accessed in a couple days!

EDIT: Oh wow, I apologise for the comma abuse there. o.o My english professors would be so sad to see me now!