What do you collect on Neopets?

QueenBee

What do you collect?   

273 members have voted

1. 1. Do you collect Trading Cards, Stamps, or other or all?

Oh fun topic! Currently I mainly collect avatars cause I'm poor. I used to collect rainbow items but I sold a lot of them so I could buy my lab ray map. I suppose now it's mainly cheap stamps to add to the collection which my Uni's pet page is devoted to all the ones I need. It's gonna be a long haul!

I suppose since I'm also working on Neoquest II, maybe trophies? But I'm terrible at flash games which is why I have no money :crying_blow:

I collect plushies. It's not obsessively and I know there are lots I don't have. I just buy them once in a while when I see one I like (that I can afford!) and I have a gallery for them.

I've got a gallery on a side account with petpets in it. I just realized I had so many that I could start a collection. I don't go out of my way to get those. I just throw them in there when I find 'em.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've collected petpets for all 12.5 years I've been on neopets, and I casually collect muffins and apples from apple bobbing! I just like all of the different patterns and themes :)

When I was younger I collected sand... eugh. Such a waste of NP.

• 1 month later...

I collect Soggy Old Boxes. I just opened a gallery and my gallery has 75 of them.

I will never put anything else in the gallery, muahaha! :p

I'm in the process of collecting as many np's as I can and anything strawberry related for my strawberry gallery. I want to get the meowclops avi, so as soon as I finish saving up for that, I'm going to spend the np's on my gallery. Who knows what my next goal will be after that. I'll have to figure something out when the time comes. It's going to be a long while before I get to the meowclops goal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used to have a really impressive rare scary/awesome looking book and scroll collection. Plus a ton of random neat items I wanted to hold onto. But eventually, I realized to get the really cool stuff i wanted, It was going to cost every cent I make. So i decided to focus on potions, and all the rest went to the highest bidder.

But I admit, when I see new scrolls floating around, I kinda miss collecting those.

Halloween is my favorite holiday so my gallery is currently and I hope to stay, anything halloween related. Meaning if the words "spooky," "ghost," "dead," "halloween," "devil," "bat," "vampire," "evil," "terror," "costume," "voodoo," "death," "zombie," "pumpkin," and "witch" in it's title or description. The categories range from food to costumes to toys to books to petpets to wearables. It's such a fun collection that could involve many neopets items that I will be collecting for a long time probably.

On my main, I collect anything coffee and tea related. On my side, I've just recently started a nova gallery. I haven't been on in a few days, so I missed the holiday nova in the advent calendar. Kinda upset about it. So I'm lurking the money tree because I'm too cheap to buy it.

I technically collect Lupe items, but as my siggy states I had a unique item goal that I recently reached. 2500 unique items isn't an easy feat, so yeah. I collect items. *u*

• 2 weeks later...

On my main, I collect anything coffee and tea related. On my side, I've just recently started a nova gallery. I haven't been on in a few days, so I missed the holiday nova in the advent calendar. Kinda upset about it. So I'm lurking the money tree because I'm too cheap to buy it.

Did you get the Holiday Nova yet? I'm more interested in the books anyway, and since I'm having a SDB clearout, would you like mine? You know, if that's not too weird coming from some forum randomer. :D

I collect avatars and stamps mostly, and have the bare beginnings of a negg gallery.

I collect avatars (301 yey!) and currently, I'm trying to create a gallery of "glowing" items (basically anything that is surrounded by a bright aura but is not possessed... it's complicated) which I'm trying to figure out a list off. Otherwise I help my sister stamp collecting whenever I manage to RS one myself.