What do you collect on Neopets?

QueenBee

What do you collect?   

273 members have voted

1. 1. Do you collect Trading Cards, Stamps, or other or all?

I just started collecting bottles! I collect bottles in real life too. I'm trying to narrow it down to specific categories of what the bottles contain, otherwise there are just too many bottles out there in Neopia!

I don't think you can use the Lab Map to get Lutari Beads, unless there's something I don't know about. The lab map only changes the species, color, gender, and stats of your pets --it doesn't give out items. I think you can only get Lutari Beads in very, very, very rare random events or buy them on the Trading Post.

I think they meant that once they finish their current goal of getting the lab map, they'll start the next goal of collecting the beads. You're right, that the lab map only changes your pets, and doesn't give out any prizes save for the ones from first completing the map.

Can you have galleries on your side account? I'm thinking of starting a Farvin III gallery (love that guy!), but I already have a blueberry gallery on my main!

Yep, you definitely can! You can enter them into the gallery spotlight too, but get the award on your main account. :D

I used to have a sandwich gallery, I had so many sandwiches, but I sold them all eventually because I got kind of tired of it. Now I don't really collect anything in my gallery, after my account got hacked I just wanted to get neopoints back and some nice pets.

I just, I guess I don't care much about collecting anything anymore. Well except from avatars, at least those can never be taken away from my account no matter what. Even if get hacked again. But If I started some sort of collectiong again I would go with Christmas themed items, I always wanted a Christmas gallery lol, but I know it's not very original.

Yep, you definitely can! You can enter them into the gallery spotlight too, but get the award on your main account. :D

REALLY??!! Wow, that is all kinds of awesome! Gonna start my Farvin III gallery right away, then!!! :happydance:

REALLY??!! Wow, that is all kinds of awesome! Gonna start my Farvin III gallery right away, then!!! :happydance:

Best of luck! I can't wait to see it- I love those Alien Aishas. :D

I am arbitrarily collecting cards, colored back ones, stamps, coins, shells, lutari beads if I ever find one, but I am actively collecting plushies!! And map pieces, I have the petpet labray map completed and the forgotten shore turned in.

Let's see, I collect:

-Old Box Fort

-Tea/Coffee items

I currently have 48 Old Box Forts, all of which are my own and my own alone. Get back! >:U

The tea and coffee items are a silly-- I had wanted my shop to sell tea and coffee items but I can't afford that. Not sure why I still collect them, but I do.

Avatars? I just want a good face for all occasions. :U I try.

I collect the trading cards not the TCG ones and stamps.I also collect usukis and plushies and put them into my gallery.

I collect Spooky Plushies for my gallery :D (darn they should really make halloween dribblet)

I keep one of absolutely everything I come across and store it in my SDB - some things from special events I keep more than one in the hope that they will increase in value over time. I also keep all codestones because I intend to keep training my pet as I go along..

I also collect neopoints - I want to get Ultimate Riches for my bank account.

And I put all my fishing items in my gallery. So far I've only put in the things that I've actually fished out myself - so I hope to finish my collection that way, if possible!

• 2 weeks later...

Neopoints, avatars, and codestones! At the moment my biggest goal is to save enough NP to buy all the Hidden Tower avatar items at once, and have collateral for ALP items! And codestones I'm just amassing for training my BP - to earn more avatars! (it all comes back to avatars :laughingsmiley:).

Don't forget, you can only buy one thing from the Hidden Tower per 24 hours! I saved up 11m so I could buy the HT - Richer and HT - Richest books at once and was stumped, haha.

I collect *looks at her signature* avatars :D but I also collect petpets, pet-themed items (Draik, Gelert, Acara, Kougra, Lutari and Xweetok are the current pet-themes I'm collecting), purple stuff, things I find pretty, cute or funky and I keep all these things in my gallery, well, except for the avatars, of course (:

• 1 month later...

I am currently working on avatars, stamps, books, TCG for prizes.

Neopoints just to be able to buy all the things I want.

But in my gallery, I collect KeyRings and Peophin items. I don't have any peophin items right now, but I plan on getting some. Also, I would like to do paintbrushes and/or pet pets as well.

But it does cost a lot of money to keep adding space in the gallery. I just spent 600 NP. And I can only hold 20 items. I want to keep adding space, so that's why I also need more neopoints.

I started too many collections and actually had to downgrade... Right now, it's Coffee & Tea, Borovan, A Second Piece of Omelette, Food with Attitude, Grey Faerie type items, Apples, Shells, Scarabs, Sugar Skulls, P3 Lollys, Mushrooms, Evil Fuzzles, The Weirdest Things in Neopia, Stamps, and Avatars.

Other stuff I sorta collect (only the items I like most) are peculiar foods, plushies, petpets, and sweets.

I collect too much stuff. :laughingsmiley:

I'm absolutely terrible at Yooyuball, but that doesn't mean I'm not still a rabid Rooligan. I collect Roo Island Team Merch, which is becoming more complicated as I don't do NC items and I can't figure out the mysterious land which is NC item trading.

So y'know, if anyone wants to explain that to me, that'd be awesome.

I started too many collections and actually had to downgrade... Right now, it's Coffee & Tea, Borovan, A Second Piece of Omelette, Food with Attitude, Grey Faerie type items, Apples, Shells, Scarabs, Sugar Skulls, P3 Lollys, Mushrooms, Evil Fuzzles, The Weirdest Things in Neopia, Stamps, and Avatars.

Other stuff I sorta collect (only the items I like most) are peculiar foods, plushies, petpets, and sweets.

I collect too much stuff. :laughingsmiley:

What do you mean "The Weirdest Things in Neopia"? is there a list for that? or just your own opinion?