What do you collect on Neopets?

QueenBee

What do you collect?   

273 members have voted

1. 1. Do you collect Trading Cards, Stamps, or other or all?

I now have a total of 4 accounts, exerting all my control not to make another and fill with kaus. Mind you I had only 3-4 pets for 10 years. Only one side is more than 4 months, so collecting, transferring and arranging is daunting. I have my transfers booked for the next 5 months. 4 pets/5 with premium is not enough, though I do admit I've gone over the deep end. No more lurking on UFA or customization boards.... no more pound surfing

Good grief. That may indeed be too much.

• 4 weeks later...

Avatars of course! Also, a younger me always wanted to get every plushie in the game, so I'm starting down that route again. I just love them! I actually have to rein myself in in real life too :p

I guess I'm also in the process of collecting books for Cuilein. I'd love for him to read every book possible, though the list feature on jellyneo says that will cost around 260mil!

Might start on the stamps for the avatars at some point, but everything else I want is going to be taking up the majority of my funds for awhile.

I never really collected anything when I was younger (aside from stamps and cards I come across) but lately I've been collecting "Grarrl-themed" items and have been placing them in my gallery. It's actually a rather fun experience, even if it may eventually come to cost me a fortune.

And I'm not really sure what other goals I have at the moment. I do want to start collecting game trophies and avatars, but there are only a handful I'm good enough at for that.

• 1 month later...

I used to collect Shoyru stuff, back when I was really active. Then I decided I wanted to collect books, and the best way to do that was to read them, but now most are out of my price range (and I'm getting lazy about it). My gallery is a mishmash of shoyru stuff and items that showed I participated in a site event. It's slowly become a secondary trophy box. Is anyone else doing that?

• 1 month later...

I collect avatars (badly, I'm about at my limit till I get better at games), neodeck, stamps, kelp for my neohome garden and that's about it.

I'd collect jelly. If jelly world existed...

EDIT: and I collect Aishas. I <3 Aishas

I have two galleries currently one for knitting related items and I just started a walking carpet gallery on my side. I'm struggling though because my main goal on neopets right now is to collect enough neopoints to get into the highest interest bracket at the bank. 

• 1 month later...

I collect stamps, avatars, trophies, wearables, fallout-related items, gallion items, map pieces and random cute items.^^

I started to hoard recently for the future CC's. Not sure if I'm doing the right thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Foood!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I am currently collecting all the NP's so I can get some great Battledome equipment.

I am also slowly having my main pet eat all the gourmet foods she can. I want that trophy!

=^_^=