What do you collect on Neopets?

QueenBee

What do you collect?   

273 members have voted

1. 1. Do you collect Trading Cards, Stamps, or other or all?

• 1 month later...

I basically collect anything that is rare/expensive like codestone,paintbrushes,petpets, maps and I also like books but I don't keep them I make have a certain pet I want to read a bunch of books. I'm also on a hunt for avatars :P

I collect Jelly :)

I have a bunch in my SDB that I haven't put up yet though. Not nearly close to being done :o

I have a thing for piles of dung and piles of sludge... I don't know what it is... I have around 700 of each. They make me happy ( : Dung items in general (except the jelly because that really doesn't appeal to me!). I also collect cute things... just any grouping of pixels that I find cute- INTO MY SDB! Cute foods... trying to get a lot of coffee/tea/coffee shop type beverages (possibly a quick-mart type thing in the future)

I collect Petpetpet themed items. Check out my Gallery, it's quite near completion!

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=fury

I also collect avatars and to a certain extent, stamps/coins/scarabs for my album.

I collect Petpetpet themed items. Check out my Gallery, it's quite near completion!

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=fury

I also collect avatars and to a certain extent, stamps/coins/scarabs for my album.

Very cool gallery :) I especially like that you're so close to being complete and it's only size 79. I'm already at 100 and I feel like I could expand 100 more and not be even close.

I started a rubbish dump gallery a few years back and just started working on it in earnest a few months ago so I could submit it to the spotlight (#521! :D) I approached it as collecting items you might see chucked away, so it was more unique than a collection of gross foods (not all gross foods fit the bill). My wishlist has now dwindled down to high priced and rare NP items, and a random smattering of NC items I will eventually get around to trading for. But, I am always discovering new and exciting items I haven't seen before, my two most recent being "week old glass of milk" and "deplorably ugly christmas ornaments". It's an enjoyable hobby for sure :P

:D I collect the trading cards, stamps, and plushies/keyrings. Though I stopped the plushie and keyrings one a long while ago. XD Now it's just presented in my gallery. :P

There is a number of things I collect. In my gallery I have several things I collect: plushies and snowglobes to name a few of my favorites. I also collect avvies or am trying to. And stamps neodeck cards for my albums. Those are the main ones I do.

Very cool gallery :) I especially like that you're so close to being complete and it's only size 79. I'm already at 100 and I feel like I could expand 100 more and not be even close.

Thank you! When I first started I made sure to choose a theme that was manageable and not impossible to complete.

I just checked out your gallery - it's amazing! There must be so many items for you to search for, it must be a challenge!

• 4 weeks later...

I collect all sorts! Let's see...

Plushies

Toys

School items

Booooooks

Altador Cup merchandise

To name but a few.

I collect jellies for my gallery - I also collect stamps and books, which I then use.

Oh and avatars - I forgot about them!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

At the moment I'm collecting Gallion-related items for my gallery, after liquidizing my Jhudora collection in favour of reading books to Ellos. Wondering now though if I made a mistake doing that :( I mish eet

I'm going to try to collect everything Aisha related. Eventually, I want to have every Aisha plushy, every Aisha stamp, and every Aisha-exclusive wearable (barring the ones that are Paint Brush exclusive).

• 1 month later...

LOL. We are a group of Hoarders! xD

I'm trying to start with neopoints that I can spend on cheap paint brushes. I already have glowing and speckled, and a christmas petpet bursh. I also have 150k in my bank. I think I'm doing okay.

I like collecting Peophin items. Heh, I'm a big fan. ;)

And I try to collect neopoints, sadly not fast enough. LOL Gaming takes a lot of time for such a low payout. (Yeah I consider 1k per play and 3k per day a low payout on a single game) Takes FOREVER to save for anything expensive! lol

I collect avatars, big time avatar collector. Just recently got into it and using the ALP for some of those rare ones that are more expensive. I also have a collection of petpets in my gallery, it's not too big yet but I'm working on it, quite a lot of money goes into it and I can't wait until it's complete! My stamp album is also a side project that I try and work on now and then. :)

• 2 weeks later...