What do you collect on Neopets?

QueenBee

What do you collect?   

273 members have voted

1. 1. Do you collect Trading Cards, Stamps, or other or all?

Wow I collect a loooot! I love collecting. Let's see now... rainbow items, pirate/krawk items, plushies, drums, keyrings, yoyos, Hasee items, avatars, stamps and cards. I think that's it...

Well, I guess I also collect wearables.. Any wearable I come across I chuck in my SDB. I love customisation and dressing up my pets, especially backgrounds. Even wearables I don't particularly like I keep. I just never know when they might come in handy! :D

• 3 weeks later...

I collect avatars mainly. Not very diehard at collecting anything though. I'm still sortof slowly working on a balloon collection and a plushie collection, but that's more of a 'i keep them when I get them' kind of thing... But I might get more into those later. Avatars are the only thing I go out of my way to gather!

Nothing. I do try to get more avatars, but I am not really an avatar collector. On my old account I used to collect yo-yos. Now I'm still deciding on what I should collect..

I collect avatars, to begin with. I buy a lot of books for KanbiRisu, and sometimes stamps and gourmet food for Suhldain.

I'm starting to work seriously on my gallery too, with tentacle stuff.

I can't stop buying things, it's too hard to save NPs, argh.

Not really a collection but I've been hoarding gourmet food to feed my pet Yurble. It's pretty unrealistic to think that I'll make it to the gourmet club but it's fun.

I've also thought about making a gallery of omelettes or just rare/unusual food that isn't quite gourmet. But I've also thought about feeding those to my neopets as you would with gourmet food and keep track of it on their petpages.

I also like collecting books but I don't have many yet.

• 3 weeks later...

I collect avatars. When I have a new stamp I will put it in my album, but I'm not actively searching/collecting them.

I also collect unpainted petpets for my gallery.

And I kinda "collect" toys, so I will never discard or sell a toy. And I want many different plushies too to play with my pets, I love plushies...

I have been trying to get all the seashells. I have put in a lot of money for them. I believe I only need two more. They are the most expensive ones though.

Since I started neopets (for the second time) I have been collecting the slushies. I have a list of the ones that I still need in my gallery. The hardest ones to find are the ones that people feed their pets for the food points. I have a bunch of omelette stuff too. That was an easier collection. I just need the honey blossom omelette to complete it.

• 2 weeks later...

Like everyone I collect Album items (Stamps, Coins, Shells, Etc), Avatars and Trophies. As for what I collect for my Gallery, on my Main account I collect Petpets (Which I had been doing since before galleries were even introduced. I hoarded them in my SDB back then). One of my Sides I collect Icy things, basically anything relating to ice like snow or ice, etc. On my other side I collect Halloween things, anything spooky, or haunted, etc.

pokeneodragon: That's funny, you named your gallery on your main -almost- the same as I did. Since I am a collector of petpets too, I have been collecting them for a while. But I only collect unpainted and special petpets.

And I collect avatars too. Didn't mention that in my previous post.

I collect;

Stamps

Apples

Omelettes

Plushies

Muffins

& Neggs that I come across as random events.

The first two are the only things I actively collect, the others are just things I stumbled across. The problem with collecting avatars / stamps is it requires hella skill or money, neither of which I have much of! Haha :)

creepy wearables and NC. :) slowly getting rid of some nc i bought when i first started that i have no use for and trading for creepy stuff i never got.

Neopoints, avatars, and codestones! At the moment my biggest goal is to save enough NP to buy all the Hidden Tower avatar items at once, and have collateral for ALP items! And codestones I'm just amassing for training my BP - to earn more avatars! (it all comes back to avatars :laughingsmiley:).

I just started collecting bottles! I collect bottles in real life too. I'm trying to narrow it down to specific categories of what the bottles contain, otherwise there are just too many bottles out there in Neopia!

Once I get Lab map I will attempt to get all the Lutari Beads.

I don't think you can use the Lab Map to get Lutari Beads, unless there's something I don't know about. The lab map only changes the species, color, gender, and stats of your pets --it doesn't give out items. I think you can only get Lutari Beads in very, very, very rare random events or buy them on the Trading Post.

Im collecting avatars and trophies ... not always very succesfully lol

I also love snow globes on neopets so I collect those too

Ooo almost forgot I also collect lots of rubbish so I can go for the avatar one of these days in one big clear out