Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I don't live in Boston, but I'm a runner. None of my real-life friends were running it this year, and all of my on-line friends are safe. The victims and their families and friends are in my thoughts and prayers. There's a movement to wear a race T-shirt (or Boston marathon colors of blue and gold, if you don't have one) on Tuesday to show support, and I'm doing a "Mile of Silence" at 7am at a local running store.

• 3 weeks later...

I get to move to Disney World and start my job in 15 days!!! :D

Ooh, nice! My dad's girlfriend and her kids went to Disney World recently, they'll be there for 2 weeks, so you might just see them :D

My title is Vacation Planner. It sounds a lot fancier than it actually is though. It's technically just an internship and I'll be selling theme park tickets in a booth outside one of the parks. I'm still really excited because it's Disney World and I can go into the parks everyday for free! I'll be down there for about 7 and 1/2 months.

My title is Vacation Planner. It sounds a lot fancier than it actually is though. It's technically just an internship and I'll be selling theme park tickets in a booth outside one of the parks. I'm still really excited because it's Disney World and I can go into the parks everyday for free! I'll be down there for about 7 and 1/2 months.

That sounds like a dream job! No matter what you do, it would be worth it to be able to get into the parks for free all the time!

Today I sat in a classroom for ~4 hours, 1 hour spent answering multiple choice questions, 2 hours spent handwriting 3 essays.

But I'm now DONE with my AP English test! WOOOO! *cheers and dances and falls asleep*

You might remember me- Duskitty? The crazy hyper girl who likes asdfmovie6? :D

That name sounds really familiar.... I'm sorry I don't. :(

BUT, nice to remeet you! :laughingsmiley:

Y'all my mom said I might finally be getting an iPhone 4 today! :woot:

That name sounds really familiar.... I'm sorry I don't. :(

BUT, nice to remeet you! :laughingsmiley:

Y'all my mom said I might finally be getting an iPhone 4 today! :woot:

You don't remember me?? D: Oh well. Nice to remeet you too! :D And congrats on hopefully getting an iPhone 4!

(Btw, I've been trying to keep your egg cave eggs alive. ;))

You don't remember me?? D: Oh well. Nice to remeet you too! :D And congrats on hopefully getting an iPhone 4!

(Btw, I've been trying to keep your egg cave eggs alive. ;))

Lol why thank you, I'm gonna start that back up again too! :)

Turns out though, I can't upgrade to the iPhone 4s until June 1st. -shrugs- not too long! :D

By the way, was there a Games Master Challenge this year and I missed it, is there even gonna be one? What happened there? :O

HEY, I EXIST!

Yeah hey everyone did anyone miss me no ok yeah

my laptop broke so i had to get a new one and that took a month

if anyone notices me hi im back :)

By the way, was there a Games Master Challenge this year and I missed it, is there even gonna be one? What happened there? :O

GMC was in December last year, I think. Do you mean Daily Dare? That's been postponed, indefinitely, but I think there will be one sometime...

HEY, I EXIST!

Yeah hey everyone did anyone miss me no ok yeah

my laptop broke so i had to get a new one and that took a month

if anyone notices me hi im back :)

Hi and welcome back! Glad you were able to get a new laptop. :)

GMC was in December last year, I think. Do you mean Daily Dare? That's been postponed, indefinitely, but I think there will be one sometime...

Yeah, whatever they're called... Oh well... Maybe it'll happen this summer after the AC? :D