Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yesterday I got a collar with a bell for my cat, because I don't want her catching any fledglings this year. It's one of those things that's funny and sad though, because she's not used to it yet, and every time it jingles really loud, she jumps.

I found this on Reddit, somebody's post in relation to the war. WARNING: Image contains swearing.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post pictures or links to pictures that contain curse words. The link has been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yesterday was one of the best days I've had in a while. I just sat down to draw for the first time in forever, my t-shirt came in the mail, I went shopping with my mom and got Les Mis on DVD (and happened across an MLP cup that I had to buy), and we went to a movie. All this, and I still got everything done I needed to in school. Wewt~ :D

I hate the idea of soda, but am drinking a Pepsi right now so I can waaaakeee uuuuuppppp!!!!!

What's everyone's favorite soda?

There's probably a topic for that already, but I personally like cream soda the best. I don't really prefer which company makes it as long as it tastes good and isn't made from really horrible things like dead cane toads. :P I also like root beer because it tastes great in ice cream floats.

Well I'm back after a few day's vacation with my mom and dad and a couple days waiting for my computer to be fixed. :) Spending time with family is fun, even if being on your feet all day long is not.

Youtube wins the prize for April Fool's day today. They just win.

Aw, great. YouTube is going to lag so bad now because of all the people who actually believe that it's going down. :P

I always enjoy reading the comics in the Neopian Times, but I think this is the first one to actually make me laugh out loud.

http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=549635&week=588

I always enjoy reading the comics in the Neopian Times, but I think this is the first one to actually make me laugh out loud.

http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=549635&week=588

Ha! Maybe I ought to give the comics the time of day. I've read a few but I don't think I've been very lucky with the ones I happened to read. They have mostly given me the feeling of minutes I'll never get back.

This evening I got to participate in a video conference with students in Russia. It was awesome. We're planning on doing it again, and the head professor over there invited us to come visit them during the summer. :laughingsmiley:

The little reference in TNT's Daily Puzzle today made me smile. :D

"How many Neopoints can you win each day at Scarab 21?"

1. 500

2. 1000

3. 5000

4. over 9000

Edit: This is one of the few comics I've seen in the NT that has made me laugh. http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=550038&issue=590

Edited by Duskitty

• 2 weeks later...

Suprised no one made a topic about Boston(Unless it was deleted).

We dont have any TDNers that live in Boston, right? Everyone's okay?

Thoughts and prayers headed that way~

I live in New Hampshire and we're hearing lots about it. It's very sad.

Suprised no one made a topic about Boston(Unless it was deleted).

We dont have any TDNers that live in Boston, right? Everyone's okay?

Thoughts and prayers headed that way~

I don't live in Boston, out of curiosity I looked it up- and oh my god, that's horrible! :( Sending out healing thoughts to everyone in Boston. <3