Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ah, I remember when you were still called starlite.

Anyway, I joined Shenkuu for the AC (if I haven't said that already) but I'm still at beginner rank. My new laptop lags too much, so I can't get through a game of Yooyuball very often D:

So. Much. Text. In. That. Post.

And wow, this has been dead for 3 days.

Hows everyone's AC going?

Mine is going wonderfully.. joined it two days ago for the first time and I'm up to Level 2, hoping to hit Level 3 by tonight!

I cut my hair, again. :D This time it's even shorter than before.. Somewhere between a bob and a pixie cut. I love it, it's so easy to take care of, but still provides so many possibilities.

I cannot believe that I get out of school in 2 weeks! :D I could have sworn it was March a few weeks ago.

Anyways, how's everyone doing? :3

In reverse. School starts tomorrow...

By the way, everything is fixed now

In reverse. School starts tomorrow...

By the way, everything is fixed now

:O You start school tomorrow? Hm, different countries have different school days, I guess.

:O You start school tomorrow? Hm, different countries have different school days, I guess.

I think our country is the only one that has School start in June. Who wants flooded summers anyway?

So far my summer has been unproductive. I've just been playing Heroes of Might and Magic. In Heroes of Might and Magic III there's this on scenario that's beyond confusing.

Well, at least this summer I got to watching some anime I've wanted to watch. My goal for this summer is to catch up to One Piece, but my laptop lagging whenever I watch an ep is the main obstacle at this point

So annoying, my dad's sitting and smoking in the doorway, it causes the entire house to smell of cigarettes!

When I complain to him about it he tells me not to make a big deal out of it!? HELLOO! The smoke is BOTHERING me.

Apparently whether or not I am bothered is not relevant to his interests.

I wish I had the cables for my Gamecube. I saw some on Amazon, but there are only 6 left in stock. I'm not gonna get my hands on an Amazon gift card until my allowance (if that's what I choose to spend it on). I also found some on LukieGames so maybe I will be able to play my Gamecube again.

Aaaah today is just NOT working out for me!

First I jump my cat by accident and really hurt her :(

THEN my dad disrespects me by smoking in the doorway causing the house to reek of cigarette stench!

Of course I get rejected for entrance into college :O

And after I make my sister who comes over for dinner Coffee and tell her I got rejected, she tells me what my logical next step is, looking for something else! That's so un-supportive and the last thing I want to hear, DUH of course I know, but that's not on my mind today! And then she even continues to say that I shouldn't wait to long! It's hard enough for me to figure out what I want in life without people bossing me around like I'm some toddler. If she really wants to help me she should comfort my emotional state right now and give me some ideas of possible professions that could suit me.

And what does she do? Storm off angrily.

She needs to see a therapist, I'm done enabling her by stopping her and talking to her whenever she does her routine walking out and threatening to break ties with the family every time she doesn't like something I say or do. Since she's walked out she's been arguing with dad and my brother about the problems she has with their attitude towards her.

Thanks, I'm doing better today :) Busy working on my AC Score, if I work really hard maybe I can be an all-star TToTT

But I'd have to play very hard since I only just reached rank 17.

Gotz my entire day planned out full of AC, drawing and RP'ing and as chore today I'll do laundry.