Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I see mods have a green one, but not all super members seem to have one already. (Wildbreeze, Naamah, rr1 and some others are super members too and don't have one yet.)

Founder/Management (Ian) has yellow. Fantastic has pink, staff blue, mods green and site elders have purple. Supers members will have to grow to Fantastic I guess.

That's true, but its a bit strange that they didn't pick the same colors the Title has (Moderator etc) as much as possible. Every "ranking/staff listing" color is different now.

Come on! Hang out and post, so no one can say I killed this thread!

Edited by Duma

• 1 month later...

I'm dressing up as a character from Homestuck, Kanaya (but you know this already, Duski). :D

Tonight I played piano for a church activity. It was terrifying and I messed up a few times... But it was a good experience, and I had a lot of people tell me I did a great job. :)

I'm dressing up as Cecil Palmer from Welcome to Night Vale. 8)

(If anyone isn't aware of WtNV- you should be, go find it in the Podcast section of the iTunes store, it's free- but Cecil is never physically described, so I can dress however I want, and I'm still perfectly in costume. :P)