TDN Members - Let's rate each other's pets!

Sparkle isn't updating her grapic lookups because she thinks they're outdated :( I dunno how to fix it myself so its staying that way until I pick out a replacement.

no no , she did fix them ... she replaced all the faulty backgrounds :)

what's wrong with Faras' base color ? :)

Miorne - 7/10 I love the BG with the baby color with the banner, but the floating faerie looks a bit out of place and you need a lower foreground to fill up the empty space, maybe the flower petals foreground or the orange poppies foreground.

Yeah, was looking for a foreground and another thing to take up some of the empty space up top, but haven't really found anything that I like to with the background and Miorne yet.

no no , she did fix them ... she replaced all the faulty backgrounds :)

what's wrong with Faras' base color ? :)

I just checked again, the graphic lookups are still shrunken..fixing it is not really high on my priorities anyways.

I think faras would look better as royalboy, a darker color would look better with the green surrounding him, but the current color isn't bad, just a lot lighter than the surroundings, kind of a different color scheme.

Here are some of my pets that I've worked on...

2.png

Isqz

2.png

Theya

2.png

Za

2.png

Doodle

2.png

Fluttershye

2.png

Edvin

2.png

Serenity

2.png

Darkness

2.png

Margerine

2.png

Allyna

2.png

Daminya

2.png

ArmorKing

Sorry for all the pics, I just love my pets!!!!

DoodleDoom wins here with an elegant choice of Background (9.5 out of 10). Isqz kind of has that butler look going on with him in my humble opinion (8.5 out of 10).

Long time that I've posted some pet customizations in this topic. Here's some of my newer pets' customizations:

4.png

Esmeraldine all dressed up for the summer a bit early.

*Customization is not final.

4.png

Perualonso looks like he's off to look for pirate treasure (or something like that).

4.png

Retrosity is the last pet in this post, I can't tell if this is more 80s or 90s with her style I gave her.

If there's any suggestions you guys like to add in, let me know. No Neocash items please.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Elvisya is kinda summery dressed up. I had an idea of her being a tourist, staying in Altador, after the cup, enjoying a boat ride on a sunny day :) :

2.png

And Srkillex is obviously horrified by all the sun shining so she went to Edna's to hide :P :

2.png

All opinions more than welcome, I'd love to improve their look in any way possible :)

@Crobat: Love how you dressed up Esmeraldine! But my favourite of all your pets is firefly_goblin - stunning!

• 3 weeks later...

Elvisya really reminds me of Rapunzel in Tangled... very light and uncluttered well done!

Skrillex is awesome too! I would love to see more of her though.. maybe that fog is doing its job a bit too well?

Anyway, here is my latest finished pet: introducing Sir Nivenz McTwisp:

2m7j0id.png

He used to work for the Queen of Hearts as a White Cybunny (his name is directly from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland) . But when the Queen dismissed him because of his old age, he turned Grey and now he has no one left but his quirky and fun petpet Dormouse who is constantly trying to cheer him up.

• 3 months later...

WOw! Ebbren looks great! I like the spooky atmosphere! 10/10 I say.

Lyraninwinter.pngHere is Lyran's winter outfit. What do you think?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 1 month later...
Here is Lyran's winter outfit. What do you think?

I really like the mysterious feel to it!! If i were to pick something you could improve on it would be the cloud foreground.. it seems to chunky to fit and since the background is at night, the white clouds seem out of place.. just my opinion though :)

Here's ExplodingFart:

2.png

Shanicay:

2.png

Here is Lyran's winter outfit. What do you think?

The robe is nice and everything is alright. You did a good job there! Rating: 9/10

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd give him 8/10, the spotted camouflage color goes really well with the mysterious look. :) And NP is never wasted when it's going towards a dreamie (I spent 3.1 mil on mine. :D ).

Finally getting rid of my winter customization...

2.png

Going for a tacky-yet-still-adorable look. xD I just threw together some food-inspired wearables.

Oh, and I've gone back to my default customization for Stitch...

2.png

Is there anything else I can add to this? I really want to get Gelert Ranger Gloves...