TDN Members - Let's rate each other's pets!

Kogku - 8.5/10 I really like the wreath-y thing, it suits him a lot!

Aqolien - 8/10 Love the spy mask, goes really well with the courgette field background

Chonwip - 9/10! He's so cute! I really like the disco Kacheek colours, reminds me of those fruit salad sweets I used to get.

ps your userlookup gets >9000/10 from me too ;)

Heh :3 Thanks :) I love my pets <3

Petita: 7.5/10 (I'm not a huge customization fan, but I kinda like that hat/house he has! :P)

Ghaelic: 7.5/10 (Again customization...I probably shouldn't be rating these :3 Is he rainbow? I love rainbow pets <3 And I'm a fan of the scarf!)

Inuyasha: 8/10 (He reminds me of something out of Mario. I like that nightcap and snowman :) Not overly customized, and I like the background)

Candylery:8.5/10 (I love poogles, and I like the background you've chosen. I also like the jacket, not a huge fan of the wig though)

Hello.Please Rate my pets. Also, please suggest wwearables for them. And question: How do I win in the customization contest? I want to enter my two pets. Thank you:

Here are my pets:

2.png makujyonu the wraith pteri and

2.png pifron the pea chia (sorry, he is sick) :?

• 3 weeks later...

Moorlough - 7/10. Colorful without being chaotic, and I definitely can tell what you had in mind.

Nimhue - 9/10. Very pleasing to the eyes, great pink/brown color scheme, and you picked out some items that I don't see too often.

It seems Bigieu the Skunk Scorchio hasn't quite gotten the hang of these new wings yet...

bigieugadgets4.png

Mispolm the Speckled Grundo seems to have had a little accident working at the space station....

mispolm.png

While Overclocked the Electric Kougra avoided disaster entirely by staying in and playing games.

overclockedk.png

• 3 weeks later...

Eightbitdimwit

6/10, 8/10, 5/10

I looooove the grundo! He looks like he's been on the beer LOL So cute! It's a great theme!

These are 3 pets on my main. The other one right now is a labby. I have a couple other pets that have decent customization on my sides.... but they're not that great, haha (Actually, I'll put in a pic of one pet on one side, I think she's snazzy!)

This is SparkleStarzUNII, she's I think the first Neopet I ever got? (Can you tell? LOL)

Her theme is kind of a pampered rich girl, safe behind the gates that lock her in, and the rest of the world out.

SparkleStarzUNII.png

This Peo comes from a side account of mine. Her name is Fancy Burger! :D

Her theme is rather a Hanzo inspired master thief type of deal... or something like that! Sneaking through dangerous, trap filled dungeons in search of shinies!

FancyBurger.png

And this next pet is Shadow_Raven_13, I've had him for forever and a half as well! His theme is kind of a civil servant of Moltara kind of thing, lol! Maybe a member of some royal guard, being demoted to fanning some prissy priest or princess.

_Shadow_Raven_13.png

And then lastly, is Melati_Tokay! Her theme is an adventurer! I generally keep most of her outfit the same, but the background changes rather often, to show that she's adventuring! Hurrah! :D

Melati_Tokay.png

SparkleStarzUNII:

7.5/10 Like, but I've seen the uni princess before, not as original as I would like. Really like the thing with the gates, but if she's so precious, why is she out in the snow on her own?

Fancy Burger:

6.5/10 Again, like, but I've seen it before. The red misty stuff doesn't make sense to me.

Shadow_Raven_13

8.5/10 Awesome idea, nicely done. Only thing is that you mentioned he was fanning some prissy person. Why's he outside, then?

Melati_Tokay

9.5/10 Again, I love this. The changing backgrounds is a good idea too. Points off for (personal preference) hating the shoes (I'm sorry, but what are they?), but the overall execution is wonderful.

'Kay, I know I just put these guys up, but I'd appreciate your thoughts.

reinecopy.jpg

Reine

ibicopy.jpg

Ibililly

2.png2.png2.png

First one is Shnoookey...

Second on is Sqwooshie...

Third one is Vuralee...

I'm just trying to find out what others think about my pets...

Kikikikida....

I love Melati_Tokay! 10/10

She is one of the best pets I have seen

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Shnoookey 10/10 I really like how he looks like the Mad Hatter

Sqwooshie 8/10 He needs to have a little more than a cape. It's a good start though :D

Vuralee 10/10 Faerie Shoyrus are one of my favorite Faerie pets.

Here are my pets.

2.png

DoodleDoom my RoyalGirl Bori

2.png

Isqz the Grey Lupe

2.png

Serpent1005 the Green Hissi but you may call her Serpy

2.png

And ZombieAron the Zombie Bori

• 4 weeks later...

rate my Peophin Faras please , customization-wise

she's sort of a Hippie / Nature Lover / Explorer / Tree Hugger

and does the lookup and theme song suit her ? thanks :)

here she is

http://www.neopets.c...phtml?pet=Faras

rate my Peophin Faras please , customization-wise

she's sort of a Hippie / Nature Lover / Explorer / Tree Hugger

and does the lookup and theme song suit her ? thanks :)

here she is

http://www.neopets.c...phtml?pet=Faras

Her lookup looks great and suits her well. Her Customization looks great. My only issue is with the staff. There's something about it that I don't like. Her clothing looks great on her. :)

There is a couple of staffs in the NC mall that might work with her. I'm not sure if you buy NC so you could always search on open neo.

I've started a search for you. http://newimpress.openneo.net/items?utf8=✓&q=type%3Arighthanditem&commit=search

Hopefully theres something in there you like.

I am in love with you xwees lady kakata! i especially love Arlialah - do you have a petpet to go with her? All outlaws must have a sidekick (see disney for further reference :P)

I would love some feedback on these two.. their customisations are ready at this point:

john_lemmonn is a Professor and explorer who has spent months upon end wandering in the Lost Isle trying to find proof that Grarrls still exist and are not just relics. He has been ridiculed for this thesis, so now that he has found proof he can't wait to go back to the community with his head held high!

314rz2q.jpg

Willens has fought in the great war - he is the enemy, but we sympathise as we see him in his last moments, as his parachute has gone down. He is beginning to question why he even entered the war and remembering the family he left behind. He clutches a letter he hopes someone will find and deliver to his family.

2cpxcb8.jpg

@LovedWallflower

John_lemmonn - 7/10 I like the theme, but I don't get the fly paper in the background. I also think he needs foreground items. Hanging vines maybe for the top and brambles for the bottom.

Willens- 10/10 awesome! looks like the image was drawn that way!

---------------------------

Rate my pets please?

Bavamty:

Lookup here

Draikerella:

Lookup here

(dunno how to post the images other than screenie-ing and uploading, this just seems faster)

Bavamty .. considering it's UC .. u did a good job with what u have .. 7/10

Draikerella .. i like the clothes and BG but not too fond of the boyish hair .. 6.5/10

btw if u go to Sparkle's pet page , she fixed the backgrounds .. just copy the image URL for the lookup you chose and replace the faulted one

as for posting a pic of your pet .. just copy the image from your userlookup , paste it here using the Image feature .. and change the end number to 4 instead of 2 to make it bigger :)

so what do you think of Faras now ? :)

Faras - Adorable in a slimy way and looks as if she's ready to take on all the bad aliens to save the world. 10/10

Decreta - Love how all the items match well together, although don't think the dress matches too great due to all the colors on it. 8/10

4.png

http://pets.neopets.com/cp/5fgb5mch/1/4.png

This is Miorne. There's not much that fits well (clothes wise), so he gets to enjoy baring it all at the fair haha.

Faras looks amazing :) 8/10 because I don't think the paint color matches the jungley theme.

Sparkle isn't updating her grapic lookups because she thinks they're outdated :( I dunno how to fix it myself so its staying that way until I pick out a replacement.

Miorne - 7/10 I love the BG with the baby color with the banner, but the floating faerie looks a bit out of place and you need a lower foreground to fill up the empty space, maybe the flower petals foreground or the orange poppies foreground.