Key Quest

Anime

Try doing a 2 player game instead of 3 or 4. I think people are less likely to leave, and you have a better chance of winning.

I have been playing 2 player games. Most of the time I can't join a game with Top Notch or reliable players because I get ninja'd :/ So I have to start my own.

Oh well, guess Key Quest is not for me.

I have been playing 2 player games. Most of the time I can't join a game with Top Notch or reliable players because I get ninja'd :/ So I have to start my own.

Oh well, guess Key Quest is not for me.

If you ever need someone to play with, feel free to neomail me and if I'm online I'll play with you. I get annoyed with rage quitters, so I prefer setting up games with people I know won't quit. :P

If you ever need someone to play with, feel free to neomail me and if I'm online I'll play with you. I get annoyed with rage quitters, so I prefer setting up games with people I know won't quit. :P

Thank you, I definitely will! You'll probably get a decent number of gold keys out of me ;D

Does anyone still know the link to low-quality keyquest? Is it still working or outdated? Regular keyquest is so lagging & impossible for me to play

Here's the low res link: (https://images.neopets.com/keyquest/game/kq2/KeyQuest.swf?v=32). As far as I know, it still works. If you ever lose it, there's usually a topic floating around on the KQ boards that has the link. :)

I still think it's tough to do something about quitters. I do agree that quitting should get you suspended for X amount of time, or permanently, if you're quitting on a regular basis. However it's difficult to award the player who didn't quit a neopoints and a key. I think that would make it way too easy for people to "cheat" and have their friends quit on purpose so they other is awarded a prize without dedicating the time to a game. I just make a list of people who have quit on me and didn't neomail me about it so I know to avoid them later on. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just kind of a warning to everyone- I was playing a game and someone quit right as i was about to walk through the door :sick02:

So I sent them a neomail asking why he quit the game. 2 minutes later I got a warning from TNT saying that I shouldn't "harass" members over quitting. /:

That happened to me once. I can't remember if I reported them, but they were promptly added to my ignore list. Really frustrating. It's not unusual to get quit on, but to think someone is so vindictive to proceed with the game until the very last move... I don't believe for a second that it's not on purpose. I mean, technically it's possible that it's not, but it's just too coincidental.

I wish I had been quit on. I received a neomail from the player I just beat. All it said was, "Jerk". Reported them, but since it was a day old account, they probably do this a lot. Enough to get frozen all the time and need a new account every day. Pffft.

I wish I had been quit on. I received a neomail from the player I just beat. All it said was, "Jerk". Reported them, but since it was a day old account, they probably do this a lot. Enough to get frozen all the time and need a new account every day. Pffft.

Such crazy stuff. People take KQ waaaay too seriously. I've encountered some very emotional people in my time of playing it. :P

I starting playing KQ again and my computer froze up so I was forced to quit a game. :( It was 3 player though, so I shot one of the players a neomail to apologize, and she said that she was able to finish the game with the other player. That's a relief, at least!

However it's difficult to award the player who didn't quit a neopoints and a key. I think that would make it way too easy for people to "cheat" and have their friends quit on purpose so they other is awarded a prize without dedicating the time to a game. I just make a list of people who have quit on me and didn't neomail me about it so I know to avoid them later on. :)

Late to the discussion on this one, but it would be nice if you were at least awarded the NP racked up. For example, it was a long game and you've earned 2000-3000 NP, you're awarded the NP but no key. I can see how people could still cheat with that, so maybe it's optional to take the NP (still no key), but have it count as one of your 10 games/day (i.e. you could only redeem 9 keys max). Seems too complicated for it to ever happen, but one can dream. :P For now, I also just have a list of people to avoid.

Late to the discussion on this one, but it would be nice if you were at least awarded the NP racked up. For example, it was a long game and you've earned 2000-3000 NP, you're awarded the NP but no key. I can see how people could still cheat with that, so maybe it's optional to take the NP (still no key), but have it count as one of your 10 games/day (i.e. you could only redeem 9 keys max). Seems too complicated for it to ever happen, but one can dream. :P For now, I also just have a list of people to avoid.

I've thought about that kind of scenario as well, actually. :P It would be nice. I get irritated when I've racked up a good amount of NPs only to lose them because I've been quit on. It becomes such a difficult issue though with the potential of cheating. I'm not sure anything will ever be done about it. :/

Agh, I hate quitters. I can't believe that I quit games when I was 9. Especially if it's a 2-player game, because you still get silver. <_< Somebody quit on me like 5 minutes ago. :(

On a happier note:

When I saw this I started hyperventilating, seriously, I was so happy! 150935_319043714872515_1911947373_n.jpg

Flippin' Secret Lab Map piece, and one of the unbuyables too!