Key Quest

Anime

That's true. There are times when I do know that they quit because they were losing. Nonetheless, I just hate to "tattle" on them and report them. I just ignore them. Maybe they really are desperate for a gold key.

Yea, but I wouldn't consider it tattling if they are doing the wrong thing. I mean why cheat on a computer game, its not life and death!

Yea, but I wouldn't consider it tattling if they are doing the wrong thing. I mean why cheat on a computer game, its not life and death!

Yes but I've already wasted time playing with them and then them quitting on me. Why waste more time reporting them? I just put them in this list of KQ players that I avoid.

Yes but I've already wasted time playing with them and then them quitting on me. Why waste more time reporting them? I just put them in this list of KQ players that I avoid.

Yes, but what if someone else (your friends) plays against them again? Them being reported will no longer quit, hopefully.

I have one of those, too. Although I lost the one I had when I lost all the files on my computer. But I've definitely, slowly but surely, been rebuilding it. :P

Yes, but what if someone else (your friends) plays against them again? Them being reported will no longer quit, hopefully.

Honestly I don't know how much TNT even does about KQ reports concerning quitters. I've never seen a difference- always the same people on KQ and still quitting.

Sadly, I don't have any friends in Neopets. And I really don't think that TNT pays that much attention to KQ quitter reports. I've been reported and wrongly accused once but nada, no mail from TNT. Not even to ask what really happened. Or maybe that's because I also reported that person for harassment and making false reports regarding that incident.

I have one of those, too. Although I lost the one I had when I lost all the files on my computer. But I've definitely, slowly but surely, been rebuilding it. :P

Honestly I don't know how much TNT even does about KQ reports concerning quitters. I've never seen a difference- always the same people on KQ and still quitting.

Yes, still the same people quitting. I only have a short list (around 5). Maybe because during the times I'm online, few are around. I play from 7PM to 2AM (Neopets time).

Yes, still the same people quitting. I only have a short list (around 5). Maybe because during the times I'm online, few are around. I play from 7PM to 2AM (Neopets time).

Could be! People quit on me usually around the middle of the day, most of the time. :P

Could be! People quit on me usually around the middle of the day, most of the time. :P

Sometimes when I play there are so few players around that I have to wait almost 5 minutes for someone to play with. That's why I mostly play 2 player games.

Sometimes when I play there are so few players around that I have to wait almost 5 minutes for someone to play with. That's why I mostly play 2 player games.

Oh wow, really? I always play 2 player games regardless, but I've never had to wait that long for someone to play with.

Oh wow, really? I always play 2 player games regardless, but I've never had to wait that long for someone to play with.

Yes, that's why there's this guy who I always get to play with, he added me as a friend so at least we have each other and can play KQ.

BTW, do you play 2 player because it's faster?

Yes, that's why there's this guy who I always get to play with, he added me as a friend so at least we have each other and can play KQ.

BTW, do you play 2 player because it's faster?

Well that's good! Mostly, yes. Also because I'm guaranteed a silver key if I lose in a 2 player game. :P

Well that's good! Mostly, yes. Also because I'm guaranteed a silver key if I lose in a 2 player game. :P

LOL. Those are the same reasons why I prefer 2 player games too. I get bored waiting for other players to finish their turn. I do something else and then when I go back I see that my turn has been skipped.

LOL. Those are the same reasons why I prefer 2 player games too. I get bored waiting for other players to finish their turn. I do something else and then when I go back I see that my turn has been skipped.

Lol, I'm the same exact way! I switch to other tabs and do other things, then when I come back to KQ it seems to have been a longer amount of time than I thought had gone by.

Lol, I'm the same exact way! I switch to other tabs and do other things, then when I come back to KQ it seems to have been a longer amount of time than I thought had gone by.

Sometimes I'm even booted from the game. Do you think other players will think that I quit on purpose? Especially if I'm not winning (but not losing either).

Sometimes I'm even booted from the game. Do you think other players will think that I quit on purpose? Especially if I'm not winning (but not losing either).

They might, but I wouldn't sweat it. I know I see people complaining on the boards and talking about how they report for quitting, but like we said before, nothing much is really done about it. So you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

That's why I always play with my neofriends. Of course, I don't play as much & it's less convenient but it's less of a hassle.

Yeah, that seems like a good thing to do. Unfortunately I don't have many neofriends to play with, so if I did that I'd rarely be playing. :P

I am starting to think it is no longer worth it to play key quest with all the codstones deflating, and PB's have deflated even more then they were. Speckled is barely 20k now!

I still play for sake of making neopoints, because that's my main source of income. But I definitely agree with you about the price deflation of everything. It's hard to make a profit on any of the prizes now.

Go hardcore at Key Quest if you want, buddy, I'm more irritated at losing NPs than that gold key... Chances are your hard-earned prizes will be the same quality as my lazily-earned ones if not worse, only you haven't been relaxing and restocking for a guaranteed payoff in another window. :sleeping_03anim:

• 2 weeks later...

Aw, man! I won a 2-player 5-key game and got Everlasting Crystal Apple Stamp, Heart Toast Sculpture, Chalkboard and Ghoti.

Not exactly 1st place prizes. Bler!

Ah, well! Off I go to try again!

I've been trying to get into Key Quest, but people keep dropping out :/

Try doing a 2 player game instead of 3 or 4. I think people are less likely to leave, and you have a better chance of winning.