Jump to content

bonnie_morrison

Members
  • Posts

    107
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by bonnie_morrison

  1. I believe there is an NC trading board in the Neoboards, and Jellyneo has a wishlist function where you can set up trades
  2. Happy Holidays back to you!
  3. Neopets actually released a FAQ that confirms they will reset the species change perk if you have already used it https://classic.support.neopets.com/hc/en-us/sections/35130657102733-Varwolf otherwise they will be released site wide this summer
  4. I noticed they were very quick to spit both of those ones out lol
  5. glad to hear you are back and virtual hugs on the life changes
  6. and I see it's down again for maintenance, did I miss a post or announcement or did they just postpone the maintenance they were going to do yesterday?
  7. apparently there is a glitch (that Neopets has acknowledged) that some people aren't getting the achievement or prizes even though they got the 3 levels https://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=163397120
  8. and the Sway won so go figure?
  9. so just the first page of the comic is showing up for now? I tried to click next and it didn't go any further
  10. hopefully soon, but there's no announcement yet
  11. I hope so too, they'll probably tie it into the new plot but we'll have to wait and see
  12. congratulations, I love lutaris too and they are so cute!
  13. Hello, welcome back! This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules. Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.
  14. I love plumpies! he looks really cute! fingers crossed that I can get one either on my next Trudy spin or when they go down in price
  15. yeah, Jellyneo has an article about it, it's down for everybody, the petpet lab ray is working though...
  16. yeah, it's weird this year, you have to click on them, it shows you have a prize and then they show filled.
  17. welcome back! This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules. Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.
  18. there wasn't any updates about it, and it doesn't appear there was any downtime according to JellyNeo
  19. they seem to reset after a certain time, at least mine said they would reset after 5 hours and you can buy items from the healing springs to meet that requirement.
  20. it seems to be working this morning, maybe as non as many people are on the site today, but I got the same maintenance about maintenance and I was able to finally get it just before I logged out last night.
  21. I wound up going with Jhudora's festival as I wanted one of the prizes she was offering-the Gothic Gazebo, and I'm glad I did because she's offering a really cool set of dark faerie wings as one of the prizes
  22. I think what it is actually is everybody is grabbing items for the faerie festival plot
  23. you're welcome, I usually don't play much lately either as I was on a major losing streak, but I did this time and went with Brute Squad as it's been awhile since they won and I lucked out this time.
  24. Brute Squad won this time
  25. Hello Irene, nice to see another Canadian on here-I'm from the east Coast.
×
×
  • Create New...