Returning after many years!

Hello, TDN! I'm coming back to neopets like many of y'all and found I could get into this old TDN account! SWEET! I gotta say I cringed for a good ten minutes reading through my old posts lol... But I'd lived and learned and decided to come back to neopets for this exciting new era. And that includes coming back to these forums to hang out with some fellow cool cats! I've been back to neo for about a month now and really loving the new features and updates and am excited to see where they go from here. Hopefully with less lag and site crashing! I'm mostly working on building up some wealth (TY food club!) and catching up on avatars and such. I finally passed 200 avvies on my account! And I actually finished a game of plushie tycoon without going bankrupt! 15 year old me would be so jealous. Hope you all are enjoying the "new neopets" as well ❤️ 

Welcome back to TDN and neopets i am very hopeful things will improve just need to give them time can't always keep everyone happy that is for sure :D