Just made my first prize purchase! Wand of the Dark Faerie!

nice!! I'm planning to wait with buying stuff until i have the points to spend on everything i want xD but i'm sure getting battledome items now helps with the battle portion of the plot. i might cave earlier aswell depending on how strong the act 2 and 3 challengers are

Yes, and the achievement gives you 10 points. I'll be spending my points on Sunday so I'm sure I get to get the 15 prizes achievement before Act 1 end. Just in case you get less points if you don't get all the achievements in the active act. I don't know when it Act 1 will end but I know it won't be before Monday because of the Time is of the Essence (3/3) achievement. I just don't want to risk anything.

I'll mostly get the books and collectables now and a few 1 and 10 point prizes to get to 15.

I don't know if Act 1 will end when "Time is of the Essence (3/3)" is complete or not, but if it does, there will have been 25 days of collecting on, and including, Sunday.

June 27, 2024 was the first day that we could collect the essences. So 250 void essences, with 10 per day is 25 days of collecting for the achievement.

That's why I want to make sure to finish the "Rift Rewarder" latest on that day. And I don't want to spend too many points on stuff that I don't want, so I'm waiting to get as many items that I like with these first points.

Chances are Act 2 won't start yet, seeing as there are 21 chapters in the story. If it's divided evenly you would expect Act 2 to start around chapter 7. Unless All 21 chapters are for Act 1. I really don't know, but it's not a risk I'm willing to take. Better safe than sorry.

@Duma On another forum (not going to link it here), someone said TNT confirmed that particular purchase 15 unique prizes award is available through the entire plot. I can't confirm if it's true or not though.

48 minutes ago, TantrumOfDarknees said:

A question for the ppl saying Act I ends on sunday: how do i know the amount of items i "bought" with the void points? or do i have to keep the count on my own?? also, can i buy the same thing and it still counts or???

You can't buy the same thing for it to count. Also it seems you have to keep track on your own.

6 hours ago, sunny098 said:

@Duma On another forum (not going to link it here), someone said TNT confirmed that particular purchase 15 unique prizes award is available through the entire plot. I can't confirm if it's true or not though.

Okay, I haven't heard or read that so let's hope it's true!

5 hours ago, TantrumOfDarknees said:

A question for the ppl saying Act I ends on sunday: how do i know the amount of items i "bought" with the void points? or do i have to keep the count on my own?? also, can i buy the same thing and it still counts or???

I'm not saying it will end on Sunday, I'm just saying it might since we can get all the achievements of Act 1 on Sunday if we wanted and did everything every single day since the start of the plot.

Also, unless you bought anything that has a limiter, like the Void Blade or the Thundersticks, you will have to keep track of it yourself. All you know is, as said above, how many points you've already spent.

On 7/19/2024 at 7:40 PM, sunny098 said:

You can't buy the same thing for it to count. Also it seems you have to keep track on your own.

That's why it's easiest to just buy the first lowest priced 15 items, that's what I did, it will cost you 872 points to do that. The last item you will buy is the King Roo collectable Card which is 100 points.

Also, CONGRATS @sunny098 on getting one of the top tier weapons in the game!

There is an official timer on the Act II Volunteer Section of the plot that states it will begin on Monday, last day of Act one will then be Sunday. However TNT has confirmed that ALL Fearless Deeds will be available to everyone throughout the entirety of the plot. It just looks like only the VERY first deed, that required you to join during the first week is an exception to this rule.

Sunpotato answered this in editorial 1012 here, 13th question down.