What does Illusen's Faerie Festival look like?

Airazon

Can someone post a screenshot of what Illusen's Faerie Festival looks like?

Here's what Jhudora's looks like, for my fellow curious Neopians.

Jhudora-Faerie-Fest.png

2 hours ago, Airazon said:

Can someone post a screenshot of what Illusen's Faerie Festival looks like?

I was curious about the camps as well. I went to JN and typed in Faerie Festival and everything  ever wanted to know was there, including pictures so I could see screen shots of both and what to expect. Maybe that will help you.

Well, at least both sides are still out in nature. I was really thinking of going for Illusen's side because my usual aesthetic is greenery, forests, and such. However, everything I did (dice, number generators, looking at the prize pool) pointed to Jhudora's festival, so I picked hers. I do really like Jhuidah though, so maybe that might have convinced me to go to Illusen's side, ha hah!

On 10/10/2023 at 1:45 AM, iloveeevee said:

i feel like they couldve at least made the faeries at jhudoras gothic festival look like they had more fun ;__; just cause hers is dark and gloomy doesnt mean it cant be fun

why is everyone sitting around looking sad and bored??

I agree. ;_; I mean, just because you're "grumpy" doesn't mean you don't know how to throw a "party", you know? If that was the case then why would Queen Fyora pick her to help plan the festival in the first place? That doesn't make sense.;;

Hey All, I have a question about  the 2 camps. I thought that once you join a camp that you can't switch sides. I don't know of and haven't heard of anyone doing that but, and heres the question, how can the numbers in the camps go up and down? I could swear the numbers in the green bar were in the 170's and the purple bar were much less than it is now. It seems odd that the numbers keep changing, (daily). If it is a team meter then I thought it was keeping track on the amount of members that each team has. So how does the green meter keep going down and I guess the purple meter goes up because of more members  just now joining the event? Honest, this is confusing too me so can someone straighten this out for me? I guessing it most likely has no bearing on the event itself but I am still curious.

image.thumb.png.1f88cfcdd403d67f48f7cfc1adaf6852.png

I'm guessing it's the total amount of points a team has accumulated by recycling items. I haven't seen the numbers go down yet though. Are you sure it wasn't 1.7 mil what you had seen? It's not nearly 17 mil. Team Illusen has more members I believe so I'm sure they will keep the highest value unless they stop donating (8 pointers) once they get the weapon.

8 hours ago, Duma said:

I'm guessing it's the total amount of points a team has accumulated by recycling items

OK That would make sense. I probably did see the numbers backwards and thought they went down. I just checked and both numbers are up. I didn't think about having to do with the donation amount I thought it was member amount. Thanks Duma, that does clear up my foggy brain.