Sakhmet Solitaire

granny63020

OK wow! I just got this. SSW says the lowest price for this item is

459,000 NP and the highest in the top 10 is
  599,824 NP Oh I feel like I won the lottery!

image.png.5635ae71b7a8f07340c340e0e358e655.png

I have won 2 and 3 in a row before but even though you still get the trophy anyway.

image.png.e5a927802c18c92fc6b9231bde37a92b.png

i haven't played for awhile, i still need to get the gold trophy but i for some reason can't seem to get wins in a row *shrugs* maybe some day 🙂 Well done granny63020

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

I really suck at this game

You didn't play this card game as a kid?  I think my parents taught me to play this at an early age because I could play alone and stay out of their hair.

You can win some expensive items from this game. You should try playing again if you haven't played in a while.

You didn't play this card game as a kid? 

Nope ... even when I got a computer with Windows on it .. I understand the principles but I don't get how you can win .. the cards are never in my favor ...

Do you play the 1 - card draw of 3 - card draw ??

16 minutes ago, Angeló said:

I understand the principles but I don't get how you can win .. the cards are never in my favor ...

I agree with Angelo I don't win very often either and then when i finally do win i know for sure i will lose the next one.

On 8/31/2023 at 12:11 AM, Angeló said:

Nope ... even when I got a computer with Windows on it .. I understand the principles but I don't get how you can win .. the cards are never in my favor ...

I didn't start on the computer, there were no computers as I was growing up. I used a deck of cards. I also have played the 1 card draw but most always play with 3 card draw. It doesn't take long to play a game so I am wondering if there is something you may not be doing  since you say you don't finish.  Try with 3 cards and if you run into problems screen shot and post here so we can figure out what may be going on.  I think if you get the hang of it you might like it,  With 3 card play not the 1 card.  The way you win is moving the aces as they appear to the top right of the page, above your cards below. Then as you get cards either from the cards spread out below or from the draw you but the cards atop the aces starting with 2 / 3 / 4 and so forth. Only cards of the same suite can be placed on the aces. Ace of hearts/ 2 of hearts/ 3 of hearts and so forth. Although you do need to put the cards in order on top of the ace. The cards below the aces you play dard on light. If you have a pile with a red 7 showing then you would put a black 5 on the red 7. Each pile of cards rotate dark and red. You can't put 2 dark or 2 red on each other. As you move the cards from one pile to the other you will have some that you use all of the cards in the pile and it will be an empty space. You can put a King in the open space but only Kings can be put in empty spaces. Then a queen of the opposite color goes on the king, then jack of opposite color and then 10 of opposite color and so forth. I'm thinking after you play a few games, get the hang of it that you might like it. You can win up 5000nps a day. If you win you win 860 nps. If you dont win as ;ong as you have an ace at the top above the piles you will win some nps. Give it a try let me know if you have questions. I'll help out.

image.png

On 8/31/2023 at 12:30 AM, Cuddlesoftness said:

On 8/31/2023 at 12:30 AM, Cuddlesoftness said:

I agree with Angelo I don't win very often either and then when i finally do win i know for sure i will lose the next one.

I think a lot of the playing is strategy. After getting the hang of playing you need to look at the cards in the piles and decide if you move it will it cut you out of using the next card. I know that sounds silly, not sure how to exlain it. If I have a pile of cards and there are other piles and maybe 2 piles have a black 5 that I can play on the pile with the red 6 . You have to decide which black 5 you want to play on the red 6. Which 5 is going to help you the most. Of course you don't always pick right but these are things to think about before moving.

OK I think you both would benefit by looking at examples at https://www.jellyneo.net/?go=sakhmet_solitaire. They can explain and show you what I am talking about much better. Read that and then play. Let me know after you play a few. I do suggest 3 card draw though.

i will take a look at the guide see if it tells me some secret i don't already know 🙂 I can play the game and often do whether it is computer or a deck of cards but the neopet one just stumps me more often then not. It is very frustrating to honest

Appreciate your help though and will let you know if it helps my winning streak. Just trying to finish NeoQuest II on insane think i have at least 1-2 days left before reaching the last boss and hopefully beating him and gaining the gold trophy!

13 minutes ago, Cuddlesoftness said:

NeoQuest II

OH I forgot all about that! I could have been playing that all this time when the games were down. I think I might do that too.  Good luck, hope you win.

Good luck on your NQII journey granny63020 I just finished and got my gold trophy *clap* i am so nervous playing the last boss thought for sure he would beat me but i actually found him quite easy to beat so i am not going to complain.

Now onto trying for the gold in solitaire now that i need something to take up my time that NQ was taking up :D

image.png

I took a screenshot at every move, in my opinion I only had 1 time I had two options to go with. This is about a typical game for me too. Actually got more points this time. Most of the time I end up at around 60 points. I can clear maybe 1 out of 50 games or so but I've never managed to clear two in a row either! Am I missing something or do I just got really bad luck in this game?

8 hours ago, Duma said:

Am I missing something or do I just got really bad luck in this game?

Since this is a game of chance every time you make a choice to play a card it determines the path of the game. Here is what I see. 1st frame you have a choice of playing a b9 on a r10. You chose the b9 that had the least cards under it. Sometimes I will do that but mostly I want to get as many cards in the piles turned over and hopefully played as I can. Personally I would have chose the b9 next to the r10. Again, personal choice but this may may changed the outcome of your game. Once you played your b9 in gave you the rJ you couldn't play on it or play it on another card so it was holding up you having an empty column for a King.  Also, since in was the 1st play of your game you could use the logic that you have just started so try to empty the columns that have the most cards, that will give you more playing options.  From that 1st frame forward you made every play that was available In the last round when you played the 2 of diamonds and then the 3 of diamonds since it was coming to the end I would have moved the 3 of clubs onto the 4 of diamonds, played the 4 of hearts. Moved the 4 of diamonds onto the pile where they 4 of hearts was so I could get to the cards under the 4 of diamonds (of course you achieved the same outcome) but you didn't know what that card was going to be. Also, the 4 of diamonds could have been left in place and move the  3 of spades to the r4. Then you could have moved the King to the empty spot. Who knows what was under the King.You didn't do anything wrong in this game. I still say it is chance and luck with some strategy thrown in. Here are my game stats.  Of course according to my plays and wins I only win once every 17 games. Your game was fine. Every time I play a card I play the *what if* game with myself. I do that before I move a card. Try that. Also, even though it gets down to the last round and you seem not to be winning don't quit. I have won many MANY games when it says I have no more plays and I am still playing off the card piles. Keep playing. 

image.png.13b1032ee61937e8369e7267b37d1ec3.png

Congratulations!!!
You have won 130 Neopoints!
Your total score has been updated to 5,860!
You have played 51 games, and you have won 1 time.
Your current win streak is 0 games.

well got 1 game LOL will keep at it, hopefully i can get 2 in a row for that gold trophy 🙂

3 minutes ago, Cuddlesoftness said:

well got 1 game LOL will keep at it, hopefully i can get 2 in a row for that gold trophy

Yes, that is the answer. Keep playing! Your going to get it and I hope you post it here when you do.

During the last 3 days I have won quite na few games and got lots of RE's but I haven't got a lot of items for winning games. This is something I usually get a lot of. I maybe got 2 or 3 prizes this weekend. Hopefully more will follow!

image.png.3046d3b9c207be94fb0943ac5acd8827.png

7 hours ago, granny63020 said:

During the last 3 days I have won quite na few games and got lots of RE's but I haven't got a lot of items for winning games. This is something I usually get a lot of. I maybe got 2 or 3 prizes this weekend. Hopefully more will follow!

Congratulations!!!
You have won 60 Neopoints!
Your total score has been updated to 11,060!
You have played 91 games, and you have won 3 times.
Your current win streak is 0 games.

Well you are very lucky Granny63020 (would you mind if i just call you granny just for typing purposes if not that is ok) i have won 2 more times LOL ah well maybe my luck will turn someday

Oh course you can call me granny.  I really am a great grandma and every one that knows me usually calls me granny (or grandma). Winning twice more is great! Before your stats were 1 game every 50 plays but now your stats are 1 game every 30 games. Shoot, mine are 1 every 17 games? I think that's what I remember when I figured out the win/lose. You are going to win again and again and some time in the near future 2 of them will be back to back.

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

i absolutely suck :D

NO YOU DONT! Stop that keep playing and remember it is a game of luck and chance. Your going to win! I promise.

Go back and look at my scores. Over 11000 games and 679 wins (more than that now but still).

image.png.551258f5344f427b3184c94f28e0e20c.png

This is another good reason to play this game. I'm in the middle of playing and this happens...

I don't have this one in my gallery. I JN the bag and it is worth 2,400,000 NP on September 6, 2023. Also, it contains 2 bobble heads which I collect.  All of the RE's I get come from playing Sakhmet Solitaire which is a good reason to play. I am going to post this in the Sakhmet Solitaire link as well. If you look at all the RE's I post they ALL are from playing Solitaire.  This should give you good reason to play!

image.thumb.png.0c2e04bea867bb28a087526a6e6506fd.png