Why oh why...

Secre

Does the Secret Ninja School always want a Cui Codestone from me?? I have so many red codestones stockpiled, but so very few of them are Cui and the repeated reliance on them has reduced my stock to the point that I've had to buy more. I'm in double digits for all of the others (or close enough) and yet it's Cui, Cui, Cui!

This just a suggestion. I have been in the Secret Ninja School for quite some time. I too used my Red Codestones for training. I was spending so many NP's to train I was ready to give up. Finally I started buying FQC's for training instead of the school. Every quest bumps your stats more than one point and most always includes more than one stat. Of course, this is something you already know but I thought I would mention it anyway. It really increased my bank when I started selling those red stones instead of using them.

1 hour ago, midnight_spell360 said:

That makes a lot more sense, I think I'll stop using my NP and start using those FQ Cookies!!!

Well my take was the red stones are so high! You raise 1 stat at a time. With the cookies you get 9 quests, that's a lot to me. Each quest not only raises your stats (random) but as many as 5 points on 3 stats at a time depending on the Faerie. The big PLUS to the cookies are you also get the chance each quest to be given a dip in the rainbow pool.  OK That is my favorite part.  If you need to or want to know what Faerie raises what stats you can find it on Neo or JN @ https://www.jellyneo.net/?go=faeriequests

17 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

This just a suggestion. I have been in the Secret Ninja School for quite some time. I too used my Red Codestones for training. I was spending so many NP's to train I was ready to give up. Finally I started buying FQC's for training instead of the school. Every quest bumps your stats more than one point and most always includes more than one stat. Of course, this is something you already know but I thought I would mention it anyway. It really increased my bank when I started selling those red stones instead of using them.

I do both currently! Training via cookies is definitely a huge boon! But yeah, the codestone prices are ridiculous. I just paid 45k+ for the Cui's. And typically, this mornings training also wants Cui! In comparison to the smoothie for the Earth Faerie which was 2650 and netted me 2 defence and 2 HP. Huge difference!

I'm just plodding my strength up via the training school right now. And taking whatever Faerie boons I can get for everything else!

image.png.b4b84ccd72d0fd2ed2be6928daa1689b.png