Another Dream Pet Completed!

Secre

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

Beautiful and Majestic

I had a Nightsteed too , but I painted him Transparent

medium_preview.png

Now that is one creepy as heck custom!!! I've been umming and ahhing over transparant pets. I think I'm going to complete my current set before I even think about adding another to the list though. I still need to create my Cybunny, Ixi and Bori after all!!

Next one to go is painting my Ruki Woodland!

3 hours ago, Secre said:

Once Autumn is over, this is my current plan for her:

image.png.8eed5d5f59376f0d7aa9607d31a5fe

OOH! I struggle with this background because it turns all pets into GIANTS. But it works magnificently and impressively with this lady!

Stoopzy may be making use of this b/g as the month progresses though, as you've reminded me of how this one was basically what triggered my getting an invisible pet in the first place, after creating this horror with NP items on DTI. 😅

image.png.7cfed2c0d769585f8b776e7a7ec2ad8e.png

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

OOH! I struggle with this background because it turns all pets into GIANTS. But it works magnificently and impressively with this lady!

Stoopzy may be making use of this b/g as the month progresses though, as you've reminded me of how this one was basically what triggered my getting an invisible pet in the first place, after creating this horror with NP items on DTI. 😅

image.png.7cfed2c0d769585f8b776e7a7ec2ad8e.png

I bought the background with the sole intention of using it with my Nightsteed as well I have to admit... I'm far too bone idle to try and get that far in GhoulCatchers as well - I'm not past Faerieland!!

I was about to ask what the hell pet that was, before reading again and realising that it was invisible! I was thinking I've never seen that floating head before!!

Would the following NC wings work with your custom? I only ask because I have duplicates or am unlikely to use and if one of them would, I'd be happy to ping them your way:

Frozen Tree Branch Wings

image.png.0be8aea1b562293968e10d82b24d66d0.png

Brilliant Purple Faerie Wings

image.png.5aaa483285021addf2ae46c4eaff19e1.png

Dyeworks Green: Sparkling Faerie Wings

image.png.97e8b7f727af0d45d2149b252a35aa9b.png

Wings of Flame

image.png.b77b93a1b82c0a0834c9b0f27e722121.png

Valiant Sail Wings

image.png.9b9125654bee807e1aa4e12a6aaba58c.png

In fairness, for the first four if you fancy one you can have it even if it doesn't work with the custom! I'm a little more attached to the Valiant Wings, so I'd kinda like to know you have a plan for them if you want them! 

I'm not sure they'd work with the custom but I also have Bronze Clockwork Wings, Ornate Wooden Wings and Green Leafy Wings. 
image.png.16f058c38dbeaf11484d603d1a4832d2.pngimage.png.4fee294c818bd662890e4b36f43565d5.pngimage.png.0ff7f5d420411792148c3f8ce05da3a2.png

EDIT: This originally showed the images... I'll see if I can fix that.

EDIT2: Not as neat as straight images, but the snipping method works as blunt force!

Edited by Secre
Re-apply images

12 minutes ago, CoconutDragon said:

I'm in love with this look!! It's so perfect!

Thanks! It's simple but effective to my mind!! I wish I could keep the firey feet, but the moment I even add one of the clothing items they disappear, so I might as well have the hoof covers as well!

4 hours ago, Secre said:

Would the following NC wings work with your custom?

😮 *politely snatches your hand off* HECK YES THEY WOULD!

*scuttles off to DTI to do some experimenting*

*Arnie voice*

I'll be back!

Well! here's one option that works pretty well!

image.png.2522fb254d2e410f371f12530f76d72a.png

and another *giggles*

image.png.4b012d2ec93d8e7c8adfd9111195412b.png I think I'm in love. 🤣

image.png.43c2ffd4a87a18389d240a474478e21b.png Something a little painful seems to have happened here.  D:<

1PxqVYN.jpg Now I'm just being silly. xD

7 hours ago, jellysundae said:

*Arnie voice*

I'll be back!

and another *giggles*

image.png.43c2ffd4a87a18389d240a474478e21b.png Something a little painful seems to have happened here.  D:<

If we're taking a poll, I vote either 1 or 2!

These are excellent.

14 hours ago, jellysundae said:

*Arnie voice*

I'll be back!

and another *giggles*

Glad to see you've been having fun!! That Xandra head just looks... creepy!!! Let me know which wings you like best and I'll send them over for you! I did try to log in off mobile last night, but for some reason the forum really didn't want to play on mobile and I couldn't make out anything in the chaotic jumble of superimposed words and images mixed together!!

At one point I had a major thing for wings and would attach them to any pet just because I could...! Even pets who already had wings like the Uni got more wings!! I have to admit I recently fell head over heels in love with the Lady Blurg wings though to such an extent that I traded for two pairs of them for different sides!

image.png.254e2ee4240916380af31a2f816de504.pngimage.png.17b74d580b3cde414a2f994011313cd9.png

My Kiko has a pair on as well, but he's looking very Grey at the moment thanks to the lab so they don't really suit him right now! I need to wait for the account to age enough to transfer him for the grey avatar and then keep zapping him!

image.png.dd09016a78ab1bd86d4f4dc6d300669b.png

For some reason nobody else seems to want them so I got both pairs in a 2:1 GBC sale!!

14 hours ago, berriganify said:

aww, yeah the firey hooves would have looked pretty cool. but you made it work without them, what a nice customization!

Thanks! Yes, and I can keep the firey hooves for less martial looking customisations in future!

16 hours ago, GillyTook said:

That is one heck of a cool uni!  I agree that the fiery feet would have been awesome, but fortunately it works either way.

Thanks! I'm not sure quite why the front and the back sections of the outfit both restrict the flames... hey ho, you can't win them all!

3 hours ago, Secre said:

Glad to see you've been having fun!!

Haha, I had indeed X'D

3 hours ago, Secre said:

That Xandra head just looks... creepy!!!

Yes, yes it does! I think it actually works better without wings, just a creepy floating head and I'm def gonna get the two masks and use them :D  though there was this weird green stuff I tried yesterday that looked like it was coming down out of the head, that worked pretty well, and without the wings wouldn't make it look too much... but, bit of a moot point as I can't remember what it was called, or what layer it was on. 🥴

*wastes some time trying to find it*

!!!!!! FOUND IT! It's Jhudora's Spell, and trying it again I see it doesn't really work very well, LOL.

*finds something else that looks freaky and I definitely need to try and use one day* :ph34r:

I'm distracting myself mightily here. xD To finally get around to answering your question! I think the fiery wings, because the flying pumpkin head makes me laugh so much. It looks like a seasonal Slimer. I was clearly subconsciously channeling him anyway with using the food. 😆

image.png.66f145b781c371b4e48bc260006036c5.png That you, bro? image.png.957bf38b7a41783fc61dd2e9902c0ad4.png  Thank you so much for enabling me to have so much fun! :D

Your ladyblurg wings customs look completely adorable! 🥰

11 hours ago, fishstick013 said:

If we're taking a poll, I vote either 1 or 2!

These are excellent.

Thank you! Invisible pets are so under-rated, but can provide so many fun customs if you can think outside of the box a little. :D

6 hours ago, berriganify said:

oh god oh what oh no what the heck what is that thing

Exactly the reaction I was aiming for. x'D

2 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Haha, I had indeed X'D

Yes, yes it does! I think it actually works better without wings, just a creepy floating head and I'm def gonna get the two masks and use them :D  though there was this weird green stuff I tried yesterday that looked like it was coming down out of the head, that worked pretty well, and without the wings wouldn't make it look too much... but, bit of a moot point as I can't remember what it was called, or what layer it was on. 🥴

*wastes some time trying to find it*

!!!!!! FOUND IT! It's Jhudora's Spell, and trying it again I see it doesn't really work very well, LOL.

*finds something else that looks freaky and I definitely need to try and use one day* :ph34r:

I'm distracting myself mightily here. xD To finally get around to answering your question! I think the fiery wings, because the flying pumpkin head makes me laugh so much. It looks like a seasonal Slimer. I was clearly subconsciously channeling him anyway with using the food. 😆

image.png.66f145b781c371b4e48bc260006036c5.png That you, bro? image.png.957bf38b7a41783fc61dd2e9902c0ad4.png  Thank you so much for enabling me to have so much fun! :D

Your ladyblurg wings customs look completely adorable! 🥰

Thank you! Invisible pets are so under-rated, but can provide so many fun customs if you can think outside of the box a little. :D

Exactly the reaction I was aiming for. x'D

Congratulations! Your gift has been delivered to yantato. You will receive a Neomail updating you on the status of your gift within 48 hours. Thank you.

All set and sent!! I'm glad it kept you busy for a little while. 

I think it's really neat how you can do wierd and wonderful customs with the invisible pets. Not neat enough to get one for myself yet, but neat nontheless!! I think the pumpkin and the green floating head were my two favourites. That Xandra one just creeps me out!

And thanks. I initially loved the look of the Blurg wings with the (not grey) Kiko, but then loved them so much that my JubJub had to have a pair as well!! I'm not sure what I'll do with that pair when my Jub eventually turns Maraquan... but that's going to be some way in the future so I can worry about it then!!

@SecreThank you so much!!! :D

I'm now gonna be dropping a whole load of NP on items for Stoopzy that I discovered during this exercise. 🤣

So Stoopzy right now is rocking a Howl's Moving Castle rip-off thanks to Secre getting me falling down the DTI rabbit hole. 😏

image.png.7efe048ce90ca0fbdf68aeb1e32decf1.png

https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/2197947

On 10/5/2020 at 7:42 AM, Angeló said:

Beautiful and Majestic

I had a Nightsteed too , but I painted him Transparent

medium_preview.png

If you have an account, you should definitely enter that in JellyNeo's costume contest!