So I Did A Thing...

Secre

I recently won a Feloreena from the Story Telling Contest. My initial reaction was to stick it up for sale. I mean, who wouldn't? It's valued at 820,000np on Jellyneo and 910,000 on the ShopWizard currently. But after several days of no sell, I was tempted into looking at the petpet puddle colours. Fatal mistake.

So welcome Floofball to my family. I might even be tempted to paint TeaFaeries Tyrannian to go with him, even though Oilpaint and Relic were my two favourite contenders previously. Relic might still work with the theme. Not sure why I am suddenly concerned about theme; I have never bothered with theming petpets before... but then again I have never bothered to paint one before either. I got a steal on the petpet painbrush though - I think - 170,000np. 

image.png.54e8a582670b05b9b0c5dae3a777c123.png

Oh 😮 Feloreenas are worth so much now!

I remember when I bought my Rosa the price was around ~300k

Those little ones have such nice colors. Personaly, I'd like them to have much more 

image.png.80c678d31549dcca613eaca6c08256bd.png

Sorry... have to show her off 😆 Also... /#&$#$&#)(&%#)$(# yellow horn :angry:

image.png.2433a5b6f898a80cf4ca868e2a777722.png 

7 hours ago, Secre said:

Not sure why I am suddenly concerned about theme; I have never bothered with theming petpets before... but then again I have never bothered to paint one before either.

You are a returning player, right? 

It's common for us, returning players, to see the game differently when we come back and do things we weren't used to 🙂 

That is absolutely adorable! It looks like it's giggling!😍 That's the only one drawn at a 45 degree angle

https://items.jellyneo.net/search/?name=feloreena

Makes them a gazillion times cuter!

Oh wow that baby is so cute! I don't think I've seen that one before either but I'm really liking the difference and I agree with @Yuiina when I returned I found myself doing a lot that I didn't as a kid...a lot more invested now 😸

16 hours ago, ClockNotWork said:

That petpet is really cute, I don't think I've ever seen one before.

I hadn't and I wasn't too impressed with the basic but I loved the Tyrannian!

13 hours ago, Yuiina said:

Those little ones have such nice colors. Personaly, I'd like them to have much more 

It's common for us, returning players, to see the game differently when we come back and do things we weren't used to 🙂 

Oh she is cute!! And yep, more colours would be awesome. I fell in love with the Tyrannian one at first site almost.

And yep, I'm a returning player. I agree that I see things somewhat differently. Pets that were my 'dreamies' now seem less appealing for instance - I still like the Faerie Kougra, but it isn't one of my top pets any more. I never had any interest in the lab ray before but I'm seriously considering investing now, although I have the same issue as before in that all my pets have a certain meaning to me so whilst I wouldn't mind my Shoyru changing species, the name is attached to the fact that I made her when I graduated university. I've been thinking of setting up a second gallery on my side although I'm not sure what for... 

13 hours ago, jellysundae said:

That is absolutely adorable! It looks like it's giggling!😍 That's the only one drawn at a 45 degree angle

https://items.jellyneo.net/search/?name=feloreena

Makes them a gazillion times cuter!

It does! I think more petpets should be drawn like that!!

5 hours ago, aaml said:

Oh wow that baby is so cute! I don't think I've seen that one before either but I'm really liking the difference and I agree with @Yuiina when I returned I found myself doing a lot that I didn't as a kid...a lot more invested now 😸

I'm dreading going back to work as I commute for four hours a day which really restricts the time I have at home naturally. I'm not sure I can play neopets at my desk and not get caught unfortunately! It's a tad too bright and shiny!

Ohhh that Woodland Feloreena is so cute, I really like that one, but darn they cost a lot. 

19 hours ago, Yuiina said:

Oh 😮 Feloreenas are worth so much now!

I remember when I bought my Rosa the price was around ~300k

image.png.80c678d31549dcca613eaca6c08256bd.png

By the way Yuiina your Uni is so pretty, I love the hair it's a great look.

10 hours ago, Secre said:

Oh she is cute!! And yep, more colours would be awesome. I fell in love with the Tyrannian one at first site almost.

And yep, I'm a returning player. I agree that I see things somewhat differently. Pets that were my 'dreamies' now seem less appealing for instance - I still like the Faerie Kougra, but it isn't one of my top pets any more. I never had any interest in the lab ray before but I'm seriously considering investing now, although I have the same issue as before in that all my pets have a certain meaning to me so whilst I wouldn't mind my Shoyru changing species, the name is attached to the fact that I made her when I graduated university. I've been thinking of setting up a second gallery on my side although I'm not sure what for... 

Tyrannian is a good Feloreena's version. I think that Relic is a good choice for your Peo to match it!

My Nazriana - Faerie Uni - was the first thing I have done when I was back from hiatus for it was a dreamy of mine. There are plenty of more interesting colors around but I had to fulfill it. I think we're happy that way :3 

About the Lab Ray - do you have any sideaccounts?  You could move one of your pets there or have the Lab pet on it instead.
Lab Ray can be frustrating. I usually recommend it depending on the reason behind it. 

4 hours ago, ClockNotWork said:

By the way Yuiina your Uni is so pretty, I love the hair it's a great look.

Thank you 😍 

I'd love to have that horn fixed for good <.< 

image.png.2756aa23d8d74e979939ab4e8a146600.png This is what it is suppose to look like.

• 2 weeks later...

It turns out I'm clearly in an impulsive mood this month as I wandered across to the pound for a looksie and immediately found this poor fire Flotsam languishing there unloved. So I took him home with me. Because that's perfectly normal right!?

image.png.c5b5b99bbf0b0c376dbd236081c6a355.png

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, berriganify said:

an aquatic neopet painted fire... love that paradox :P you should give it a fire-themed petpet painted water

Now that's an idea!! Starts researching into petpets...

Maybe the Marachite Magmut? magmut_maractite.gif

The Ignalce would work but doesn't yet have a water paint job... ignalce.gif but the Moltenore does moltenore_water.gifand Melton has a Marachite! melton_maractite.gif