Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

14 hours ago, GillyTook said:

聽 Yet again the neopian bank security team is off on their coffee break when there are customers in the bank

How DOES a ghost take anything, especially neopoints? Wouldn't that Ghost Quiggle's webbed foot (do they have hands?!) go right through your pocket/safety deposit box/ bank vault? I'm picturing Sam Wheat trying to learn how to pick up objects as a ghost and then wondering how this little fella figured it out to be a major thief.聽馃懟馃挵:lmaosmiley:

I didn't get a screenshot because I quickly clicked away due to the - understandable, imo - seething rage welling up inside me (jk, but... y'know), but in the midst of grinding through my training fortune cookie and having just finish a Level course, Angel_Rules_2001 got conked on the head by a falling evil coconut and lost a level. So I've got that going for me!

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Angel贸 said:

image.thumb.png.c66049dba4f4e451bacb9ce932155306.png

You are so lucky! For about 2 months I kept 1 M in my account hoping to get hit, never happened. Once before I was buying stuff for my galley and had 15M in my account to spend and got hit by one of the beasts that give no trophy.

I also wanted to ask you about the post you made right above this one? What RE did you get to get that RE?

10 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I also wanted to ask you about the post you made right above this one? What RE did you get to get that RE?

it's Taelia's Quest but I count it as a Random Event since you don't know what prize you're getting聽

the 10% was about 20K only ... but I already have a Bronze Trophy from the Tax Beast which I have no idea when or how I got ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

聽I got this as I was buying 1000 KBAT stocks for 15NP's per share.

image.thumb.png.9363afbbaba68f69bb3458f1a886074d.png

• 3 weeks later...

image.png.1370e085faa2b575ac07f43143b22943.png

Excuse me, but is that a Red Solo Cup with string attached as your communication device, Nigel? It is 2023, and this Chia wants to give players advise on Stocks when he doesn't even have a cell phone?! Take MY advice-don't ever trust a Chia with a Cup-n-String Phone!聽馃ぃ

image.png.b7eed31d44cf865292190f86a5f31f27.png

I might have lost the Robot Kougra, __Jayfeather____, who zapped to be a Red Skeith. But my FQFC Day 1 was the Grey Faerie asking for a Hopso and...asked the Rainbow Faerie to give me a Rainbow Dip. My Yellow Kougra is now CANDY!!! Like a Lisa Frank聽 or Fruit Stripe Gum my mom remembers聽聽Image result for Rainbow Zebra GumImage result for Rainbow Zebra Gum聽! I am happy for Kasheerah to be the Beauty she always wanted to be.

39 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

happy for Kasheerah to be the Beauty she always wanted to be.

I too like the Candy color! I have changed pets to candy and then to other colors, then back again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sure wish we didn't have the new 30 minute time limit on the posts. Before I was able to put 6 (if I remember right, maybe more) Random Events in the same post. Does anyone have any ideas on why this time limit was invoked?聽

image.thumb.png.47baf57d92f052ee264edc3b9467c093.png

image.thumb.png.9ad5ed839311a5b9d4c45d5d97bdc883.png

image.thumb.png.47dad71b745d15826261554bb0164cc0.png

Who would have known that a Mashed Potato Hat could be worth more than 18,000 NP