Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

m8pqw5.png

Lol thanks kind Blumaroo and I haven't. So don't worry! xD

qz1a4o.png

Oh yay, a piece of the map that I don't need.. :/

140kf35.png

Oooo hope that I can win something. I don't usually have the best luck at these.. :D

• 2 weeks later...

"While out for a stroll, LesOiseaux looks down and finds 25,486 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!"

Woo! :)

"

Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!"

Twice in 24 hours!!!

"

Bank error in your favour. Collect 431 NP."

3rd time!!! I can't believe it :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't post multiple times in a row. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Whoa! ___m3ow has suddenly gained a level! This is what happens after a balanced breakfast. At least that's what the Battle Faerie tells you.

While out for a stroll, ___m3ow looks down and finds 10,113 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

New day new REs!

Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!
What's this? It seems you have found a piece of the Secret Petpet Laboratory Map!

13/05

An ominous looking Red Pteri strolls up to you and cackles, "I hope you didn't want to actually do anything in Neopia today." *BRAAWWKK*

Well that sounds creepy...

14/05

"You look like you could use some luck!" He hands you a lottery ticket with the following numbers: 2, 7, 11, 19, 21, 27. "I hope you win!"

Thank you kind Wocky

A passing Bruce says, "The Ice Caves are great... but watch out for the Frost Beast!"
Two within 30 minutes of each other! Wow!

While out for a stroll, baninato looks down and finds 45,007 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

• 2 weeks later...

Usuki Dream Castle suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Battle Mirror suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

You happen across a mystical codestone and promptly pick it up. Time for training!

Thank you. My second RE on my birthday :)

EDIT
Bank error in your favour. Collect 2,398 NP.

And that makes three :) I like this one. Free money ;)

EDIT 2:

"You look like you could use some luck!" He hands you a lottery ticket with the following numbers: 4, 10, 11, 19, 20, 26. "I hope you win!"

05-30-2015

Bank error in your favour. Collect 2,299 NP.

AccioBroomstick says, "I want some more faeries! Find me some!"

Good afternoon, sir or madam. It seems we may have made a slight error with your account. Nothing to worry about, though; everything is just fine now. We've even reset your daily interest for today, so please stop on by to collect it. Please accept this Virtupets Toaster with our compliments.

virtupets_toaster.gif

well , thats a first :D

Well, this is new... (to me)

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 592 NP to 1184 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?