Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Clarence Chichester Coggeshale hands you this Skeith Tinkerer Shoes and tells you it would be a smashing addition to any ensemble.

clo_skeith_tinkerer_shoes.gif

Why, thanks! ^_^

Refreshing playing Dice-A-Roo, later went to the SW, faerie quest....

Tosses Angelpuss to Grey Faerie.  

grey-faerie-2-1.jpg
You've done so much for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my sad little heart.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain!

-in case you were wondering 
rainbowfountain2.gif

2.png

WOW!!!! Vivantel really looks good now!

You open the mystery bag to find...

rainbowgun.gif
Rainbow Gun

You take some Poisonous Jelly!!! Congratulations!

You approach the massive omelette...

om_mushroom1.gif

... and manage to take a slice!!!

You've received the following prize!

boo_luckiestbabaa.gif

pet_airax.gif
no name

brought you

spf_gd_pie_grumblebug.gif
Grumblebug Pie

The negg slowly opens, revealing a prize!

can_aplet_cotlet.gif
Aplets

The krawken leaves behind:

forgottenshoremap1.gifForgotten Shore Map Piece

bag_o_points.gif
Excellent! You won 500 NP!

I hope this helps...

You find a very shiny dubloon lying in the sand.

dubloon4.gif
Ten Dubloon Coin

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 2,698 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

vor_rotten_left_shoe.gif
Old Rotten Left Shoe!

Your pet's fishing skill increases to 2!

vor_rotten_right_shoe.gif
Old Rotten Right Shoe!

Your pet's fishing skill increases to 9!

What's this? It looks like you found something buried in the sand...

neopoint-bag.png
You have received 2,000 Neopoints

While out for a stroll, magickalhorn looks down and finds 48,992 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

Hmmm!  Yep, a lucky day indeed!

it has been 5 years

and this has been the 1st time i have ever found the lost treasure of geraptiku XD

I GOT A PIMPLEPEPPER

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on-topic. This thread is for posting Random Events. In the Dailies sub-forum, there are topics to post the results from each daily. Please post there.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Gonna shove all the REs i get while playing neoquest;

30/04/16

What's this? It seems you have found a piece of the Secret Petpet Laboratory Map!

What's this? It seems you've found a piece of the secret laboratory map!

What's this? It seems you have found a piece of the Secret Petpet Laboratory Map!

..i got 4 rerolls on the wheel of knowledge today XD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

An Alien Aisha gives you a Ultra Nerkmid! Maybe it's time for a trip to the Vending Machine....

While playing solitaire I got an Ultra Nerkmid!  Yesterday while playing solitaire I got the random event, "while out for a stroll..............." and I got over 40,000 Nps.

9ae5de4c34.jpg

Well.. that's not a whole lot, but thanks I guess?

"You look like you could use some luck!" He hands you a lottery ticket with the following numbers: 3, 10, 14, 19, 25, 28. "I hope you win!"

How do you copy the whole Random Event graphic and paste it here?

I use a program called puush to take screenshots. Once you've taken the screenshot it will automatically save the link to the screenshot you took to your clipboard, so then I come here, push the image button, paste the link, and boom. Screenshot. If you choose to use puush, I recommend using the ctrl+shift+4 to screenshot only the area that you want - that way you don't have to try to save it, crop it, upload it somewhere else, etc.

Wow! The Quiggle Warlord Collectable Card has magically found its way into your Neodeck! What luck.

"You look like you could use some luck!" He hands you a lottery ticket with the following numbers: 4, 6, 14, 18, 21, 29. "I hope you win!"

Lawyerbot says, "Ahh, there you are!" and tries to serve you with a subpoena. You quickly dash away... whew, that was close!

Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!

hop36 loses a level and says: It's been so long since I trained I feel a bit weak. Can I do some level training?

19/05/2016
First time ever!! I got a Grey Faerie Quest and all she asked for was a Corbral and she gave me a chance at the Rainbow Fountain in return!!! Jeez I don't even know what to do!
You have completed a quest for a Grey Faerie.
grey-faerie-1-1.jpg
Thank you for showing me kindness, fair Neopian. I'll not forget your deed.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain!

A Scorchio in a pointy, purple hat hands you the Iscas Necklace (TCG)and says, "This will be a nice addition to your album!"

Bank error in your favour. Collect 556 NP.

Bank error in your favour. Collect 529 NP.

What's this? It seems you've found a piece of the secret laboratory map!

• 2 weeks later...