Faerie Quest Help

Eric

Large Ice Creamy Jelly Smoothie

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=stephyhahn&buy_obj_info_id=986&buy_cost_neopoints=2000

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=dragonslady1&buy_obj_info_id=986&buy_cost_neopoints=2901

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=babisamv&buy_obj_info_id=986&buy_cost_neopoints=2090

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It's the Soup Faerie. "I need your help, please! I'm nearly out of ingredients for making soup. Would you gather a Mega Cabpru Smoothie for me?

Please and thank you!

It's the Soup Faerie. "I need your help, please! I'm nearly out of ingredients for making soup. Would you gather a Mega Cabpru Smoothie for me?

Please and thank you!

kira_starr 1 2,889 NP

Here you go! Searched with the Super Shop Wizard.

The Battle Faerie appears before you. "Neopian, I need your aid. My spell lacks Red Aisha Hair Brush." If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated. Please, and thank you!

You have given Red Aisha Hair Brush to User 'oiram_repap'. Click the button below to continue

There you go!

You have given Red Aisha Hair Brush to User 'oiram_repap'. Click the button below to continue

There you go!

*bowing* Your charm, grace, and generousity will be much remembered! If you are ever in need of Neopets assistance, please let me know so I can return the favor. Thanks, again!

"Bravely done. This item is just what I needed.

For your efforts, Solei711's defence, strength, and health have increased!"

I need starry toothbrush please. thank you :)

dafe300 Starry Toothbrush 1 4,000 NP daberg Starry Toothbrush 3 4,495 NP

Good luck! :)

--

Sorry!

Shop Owner Item Stock

Price

yodanicky Starry Toothbrush 4 1,977 NP lizzard03261964 Starry Toothbrush 1 2,200 NP

Edited by neopets98

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!

I am looking for a Mega Peagurt Smoothie!

Many thanks in advance

Please and thank you!

lots are popping up at the smoothie shop

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Since I can't really tell if you found one, here's some from the SSW regardless for the Mega Peagurt Smoothie, they're not cheap:

Owner Stock Price
anga1 2 12,970 NP
hadleyhemingway 3 12,995 NP
heliothryx 2 13,000 NP

The water faerie is looking for a JubJub Pop-Up Book, can someone help?

As usual, courtesy of SSW:
Owner Stock Price
stargaterules531 2 1,999 NP
arya_silva 1 1,999 NP
asarin_22 4 2,000 NP

Hi guys. Could someone link me to places which sell Custard Mysteries please? I have a feeling it's quite an expensive item that's around 12,000 NP and I don't have that much on hand as I'm still quite new to Neopets, so please help me find it with a decent price, preferably lower that 12,000 NP, if possible? Thank you so much. :]

Sorry but I don't think it exists cheaper than that, as the SSW is giving me 12,000 even for the lowest price.

spider_lilly 1 14,995 NP
shadowstitch 1 15,963 NP

Hi guys. Could someone link me to places which sell Custard Mysteries please? I have a feeling it's quite an expensive item that's around 12,000 NP and I don't have that much on hand as I'm still quite new to Neopets, so please help me find it with a decent price, preferably lower that 12,000 NP, if possible? Thank you so much. :]

This is the cheapest I've found: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=grafusul&buy_obj_info_id=69704&buy_cost_neopoints=12000

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A young Fire Faerie steps forward. "Pumpkin Lid Hat" she blurts. "Oh, I mean, please find me one. Thanks!"

Help me please! :)

Pumpkin Lid Hat

dannyboie2000 57 40 NP
lin_cjaem 19 50 NP

Hello, I am looking for Midnight Eye Shadow today. Thanks so much! I'm really grateful for this forum.

nimue28no 2 1,599 NP
aviagua 4 1,600 NP
oddmoon 4 1,690 NP
Here you are! Courtesy of the SSW.
You are currently on a quest for an Air Faerie.
air-faerie-1-2.jpg
Good luck finding my item! I'm sure you'll do fine.

You are supposed to bring me: gro_soap_lemon.gif
Transparent Lemon Soap