Day 3 - Kass Basher [DOUBLE DARE]

hrtbrk

If you're like me and your bat got reset back to bread, you DO NOT need to send your score to unlock the next level! It will unlock automatically and you can just restart the game to go back to the menu and select the next tier. :D

You can even just click anywhere in the screen, like below the button to restart or send score. It will restart the game and, if I remember correctly, it should give you the next level automatically if you've unlocked it.

Welp...this was an underwhelming day. I scored over 1000 on my first turn, so not even a little bit of a challenge. And the prizes are junk. I wish they would use the weekends for more challenging games. I wouldn't mind an easy game like this during the week when I'm busy, but I was looking forward to spending my Saturday morning giving a few tries for DD. 

3 hours ago, kayahtik said:

Welp...this was an underwhelming day. I scored over 1000 on my first turn, so not even a little bit of a challenge. And the prizes are junk. I wish they would use the weekends for more challenging games. I wouldn't mind an easy game like this during the week when I'm busy, but I was looking forward to spending my Saturday morning giving a few tries for DD. 

Lol, this was easily the most challenging game for me yet, so I'm actually glad this game was today, and not during the week. XD

48 minutes ago, Kute said:

If you miss a day but still beat AAAs score for the day you missed does that change anything? 

I believe that the only thing you miss out on is the bonus prize for that day. It shouldn't affect your trophy, as long as you still beat his score before the DD ends.

10 hours ago, kayahtik said:

I am happy that it was today, I'm working every day in the weekend this week, so I didn't had much time for games. I'll have a few days of starting Wednesday. I hope all my challenging games are on days that I have plenty of time. Ice Cream Machine was bad enough, I was so tired playing that game.

I just can't see to do a score higher than 390 and I've been trying all the tricks and it's just not working, I don't know what to do. 

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Duma).
There is already a thread for Kass Basher problems. Please post there.
Per the reason above, this post has been MOVED to Day 3 - Kass Basher [DOUBLE DARE].