Rank goals and current rankings for Altador Cup XI!

I'm at rank four, but I had to skip a day already for some family stuff.

I'd say I'd like to hit All-Star, but between my bizarre work schedule (I do freelance writing for multiple local groups) and preparing for my last semester of college (and the inevitable employment struggle to follow), I really ought to set a more reasonable goal, like level 10 or so. We'll see what happens, I guess!

I just reached All-Star! :D

Maybe I shouldn't have achieved it in the first week, now I have nothing to look forward to. xD

Maybe I shouldn't have achieved it in the first week, now I have nothing to look forward to. xD

You are insane :laughingsmiley: You can look forward to...some sleep! :laughingsmiley:

I reached rank 9 today.  Finally up to the Bronze shields!  Still got a bit more playing to do today.  I am pretty happy with my pace of 10 YYB games/day and 401 SOSD games/day.  Yesterday, I felt I could have played more YYB, but I decided against it to not burn myself out. SOSD is starting to become a bit of a drag though.

Time to go for double All-Star. ;) I don't know how you did it. I'm at Rank 9 and I feel like I've played quite a lot.

I need 14 YYB wins to reach Rank 3. Just coming off of a long out-of-town weekend though. (One of my cousin's got married). Looking forward to stepping up my game a bit and of course I still have my goal to see if 18 points is even possible. lol

Good luck everyone!

Heh, okay, I've hit my secondary goal of Rank 12. At this point I think I'll just bump my goal up to All-Star. :P This is the fastest I've ever ranked up, I think. Is it easier to rank this year, or am I just playing a lot more?

Now that I've reached the maximum rank, I have decided to strive for a new goal.

My new goal is to cap Yooyuball, Slushie Slinger, and Shootout Showdown every day that it lasts.

My secondary goal is to stay away from Make Some Noise. xD

I reached Rank 10 today.  Still on track!  I've been playing 10 games of YYB/day (20 the first day) and maxing out SOSD.  I am also significantly less burned out than I was at this point last year. 

Heh, okay, I've hit my secondary goal of Rank 12. At this point I think I'll just bump my goal up to All-Star. :P This is the fastest I've ever ranked up, I think. Is it easier to rank this year, or am I just playing a lot more?

Nice job! I think that it is easier to rank up this year.  I vaguely remember All Star needing 1334 rank points and this year it's about 800.  They did lower the game  caps though, to make it so that a user can't reach all star in a day.

Final Rank

Congratulations, you've reached the pinnacle of Altador Cup achievement! You've qualified for the ranking of All-Star, the highest level possible. Your fancy new shield is sure to widely admired.         

I've never played this much before and now I don't know what to do. Our guild stats page was motivating me to max out everyday but with the reCaptchas that's harder for our statistician to update so I don't really have that push to keep going. 

Final Rank

Congratulations, you've reached the pinnacle of Altador Cup achievement! You've qualified for the ranking of All-Star, the highest level possible. Your fancy new shield is sure to widely admired.         

I've never played this much before and now I don't know what to do. Our guild stats page was motivating me to max out everyday but with the reCaptchas that's harder for our statistician to update so I don't really have that push to keep going. 

I reached that too and felt unmotivated to keep playing. That is, until I realized about the shop points at the end. You can get some really awesome and valuable stuff there and the more you have the better. Also, continuing to support your team is another great reason.

Are you guys telling us that once we hit 506 YYB, we could be at final rank? Or is it more your 4000+ SOSD scores? Don't get me wrong, it's awesome that you guys have put in this great effort and you deserve great prizes! I was looking over my All Star stats from last year, I had 1308 YYB, 637 MSN, 215 SS, and 4000 SOSD (with over 11,000+ goals). This year at Rank 14, I have (and you can see it on my great TDN counter): 370 YYB, 210 MSN,  170 SS, and 400 SOSD (with only 3,000+ goals). Should I be really worried with only 1 more Round that I won't make it to All Star?

Anyways, take advantage of the Jelly Day we have today, where after your 3 first games you try for high numbers to get np, then you can end your games (except when playing YYB) to send in the minimum to have the games count for you to rank up but you don't have to play the games all the way to the end bc it won't "hurt" your team's outcome & just helps you rank up.  :rolleyes_anim:

Good Luck to everyone! May the Yooyu be with you!  :laughingsmiley:  Happy Gaming everybody!  :rock:

From named444 on 01 June 2016 from the thread: So, the caps this year are weird:

Here are the minimum points you need for each game for it to count towards your rank.

Yooyuball - Finish the match

Slushie Slinger - 270 points

Make Some Noise - 3,000 points

Shootout Showdown - 35 points

*Just as a reminder to help players out! Thank you named444 for this "guide"!

Hit Rank 16 today. 4 more ranks to go, and then I'll probably not play quite so much.

I wanted to attempt to go for double All-Star but I have no idea how to achieve this goal. Does anyone have an idea?

Really not sure on this. I know TDN used to have a rank calculator that would show how much you needed past All-Star, but as the requirements seem to have changed this year (it's easier to rank), I'm not sure it'd be accurate anymore.

I just got to Rank 1!! And I couldnt be happier haha!
Ive got exams going on right now so I cant give full focuss to AC. But hey at least Ill get a trophy now, which was my goal (I hate those participant badges lol)
Ill maybe try to get to Rank 2 when my exams are over 

I'm closing in on Rank 5; currently 8 YYB or 91 SOSD to go. So I should definitely get that today.

Rank 5 was a far as I got last year so the cap changes that TNT have made have definitely made a difference!