Vote for Obelisk War! Round 81!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 81st round?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 81st round?

• Brute Squad
    • Seekers
    • Order of the Red Erisim

Once again choosing based on which avatars I need...I still need Brute Squad and The Order, but The Order don't seem to be too popular lately, so Brute Squad it is. Fingers crossed that I'll be able to check off one more after this round.

well, if everyone needs Brutes, I will pitch in and help.  I have all of the avies, so I will do my due diligence. 

I'm in the Brute Squad avie boat lol. If they (finally) win this round, I will support you and the Seekers, jingfah lol. :)
YAY!!!! I finally have all of the avatars, so looks like I'll join the faction who needs me the most next round. :happydance:

So far, not a lot are going for Seekers (and I already have the avatar anyway) so I'm definitely not going for that. But I'm not positive as to whether faction I will choose from the remaining (I need both avatars). I'm probably going for Brute Squad. But I will continue to stall.

I need Brute Squad and Seekers. Every time I pick one, the other wins so I'm going to wait until the last minute to see what everyone else picks.

Going with Brute Squad, the last faction for me as well.

That's funny. I was just looking at a discussion board for this on neopets and it looked like the majority there were choosing the Order, but then here most people are choosing the Brute Squad. 

I went with the Order because it is the last avatar i need.

I guess we'll see.

Well, I'll root for y'all but I went with the Order. Bc I do BD nearly every day, I managed to get all the avatars for the Obelisk War. I was tempted to with the Seekers bc the Book Smarts boon got my pets up to level 600 for their intelligence. Next time, I'll check the forum to see what the majority is doing. Good Luck everyone! 

Alright, I'm joining Team TDN! Um, I mean the Brute Squad. I think Team TDN sounds better, though. Don't you? Well, I guess we have a 33.3% chance of picking the winning faction. Better than 25%, right? Anyhow, good luck to all, whatever faction you chose. Bring it on, in the Battledome, and represent! I know I've overused this quote, but remember "You ARE the Brute Squad!" (Princess Bride)