Gallery!!

pandette

So, I've decided that I want a gallery full of all the paintbrushes out there. Unfortunately, I do not have the NP to start this collection just yet (only been on here again for about 2 months now). So, I'm starting off with something easier (dubloons, codestones, map pieces). 

What is your gallery stocked with? 

I have Faerie Items. It's expensive to put items in there as I have to expand for just 5 items! Right now my SDB is full of Faerie items for when I can display them, I still get joy in collecting them :D

I collect space exploration stuff and ducks. They are two, real life loves of mine, so I figured...why not? I horde rubber ducks though, so any time I see one on the money tree, in the garage sale, or in a shop I'm already buying something from, I get them.

My gallery is pirate items.  IDK why I chose that.  I always liked Krawk island, so I guess that's why.

LOL I couldn't decide what to collect so I started collecting lots of things. Paint brushes, petpet paint brushes, plushies, petpets, rainbow items, neggs, socks, broken items, gift and goodie bags and much more. I was really set on getting all the paint brushes. I think I have around 50 and I still dont have them all. Good luck with yours and everyone else that posted galleries, they are a lot of hard work!

I have a Fyora collection that has taken me ten years, and I'm not done yet. My other collection is Advent Calendar.

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeen things. Pretty much anything and everything that has some green component to it. I really like (some might say obsessed with) the color green. I realize this is a nearly impossible task to get everything (and expand my gallery enough to store it all), but I'll try anyway.  I also have a tribute to the Habitarium game as I got really into that when it was running.

According to JN's database of what I have planned to get it my gallery, it will take 317 million NP to buy everything that have prices listed and approximately 50 million to expand my gallery enough to store it all.

In all it's a pewtty unrealistic goal, but I'm taking it in small step-size goals, so that makes it better.

My gallery is for quiguki, quiggle and grundo items. i wanted a quiguki gallery, but was way too expensive to stock. they are definitely my fave! quiggles and grundos are my favorite pets and since their items are cheaper, i added them as well!

My main gallery is actually on a side account, and it's everything needlework. Knitting, crochet, sewing, emroidery, fibers, anything and everything to do with them.

My one regret is that there are tons of knit and crocheted and embroidered items from the NC mall and I'll never have them. I guess an NP-only gallery is as good as any.

I also collect citrus items on my main as a sort of casual gallery. Oranges, lemons, lime, grapefruit, nectarines, kumquats, you name it.

I have to spend the time and money to expand the galleries at some point. 

I currently have a knitting gallery. On my old account before it got Iced I had nearly everything but now that I've come back and so many customization items deal with knitted items I am kind of thinking of changing my theme. I really wanted to do a Magax gallery but like so much of the weapons and stuff are so expensive.

Also as you can see in my signature I hoard Tacky Porcelain Aishas. 

I currently have a knitting gallery. On my old account before it got Iced I had nearly everything but now that I've come back and so many customization items deal with knitted items I am kind of thinking of changing my theme. I really wanted to do a Magax gallery but like so much of the weapons and stuff are so expensive.

Also as you can see in my signature I hoard Tacky Porcelain Aishas.

That's insanely awesome! I've never thought about a knitting gallery. I'd love to check it out. Haha, I love that Magax idea and you are right, it will be expensive. Best of luck to you!

My main gallery is actually on a side account, and it's everything needlework. Knitting, crochet, sewing, emroidery, fibers, anything and everything to do with them.

My one regret is that there are tons of knit and crocheted and embroidered items from the NC mall and I'll never have them. I guess an NP-only gallery is as good as any.

I also collect citrus items on my main as a sort of casual gallery. Oranges, lemons, lime, grapefruit, nectarines, kumquats, you name it.

I have to spend the time and money to expand the galleries at some point.

Woah, how come everything is on a side account? Hey, any gallery is a good gallery. Plus, you don't NEED the NC Mall items. You can reserve your gallery specifically for NP obtainable items! Citrus items...very random but awesome.

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeen things. Pretty much anything and everything that has some green component to it. I really like (some might say obsessed with) the color green. I realize this is a nearly impossible task to get everything (and expand my gallery enough to store it all), but I'll try anyway. I also have a tribute to the Habitarium game as I got really into that when it was running.

According to JN's database of what I have planned to get it my gallery, it will take 317 million NP to buy everything that have prices listed and approximately 50 million to expand my gallery enough to store it all.

In all it's a pewtty unrealistic goal, but I'm taking it in small step-size goals, so that makes it better.

I LOVE YOUR ENTHUSIASM WHEN IT COMES TO THE COLOR GREEN! I had an obsession with the color red once. Now I'm for all colors.

Oh, I remember the Habitarium game. I used to love it and then for some reason stopped playing Neopets....oh well, back now!

HOLY COW! That's a lot. If you are up for the task, I am excited to see the final product.

Hey, I don't think it's unrealistic. I'd just try to build up enough NP in my bank so that my daily would be enough for me to eventually buy everything I need. You got this!

I've been collecting the Faerie's Ruin items for quite some time now. I've even entered it into the spotlight!

Woah, how expensive was that? I'm definitely checking this one out.

I have a Fyora collection that has taken me ten years, and I'm not done yet. My other collection is Advent Calendar.

10 years?! Is it specifically items with the name Fyora in it?

Oh, Advent Calendar is fun. I would have loved to do that, but I want to make my neopet ridiculously intelligent.

@caitycat66

Haha, hey, whatever makes you happy. What's your favorite between the two?

@Natalie - Fallen Daydreams

Slorgs are super adorable. They look so squishy and cuddly. Let me know when you start it up!

@TinaS88

I'm assuming you've already gotten the avatar then! As long as you are accomplishing what you want, that's what matters. How long do you think before it'll be complete? I know that's probably an unrealistic question since they always add new items, but hey, we can probably guesstimate. :P

@TaffyTaffyYumYum

Oh wow. Any reason for emptying it? Bravo to you! There are so many plushies out there!

@Granny63020

Ah, galleries are a ton of hard work. I'm working towards finishing up my dubloons first and I have to add a map piece to the list as well. I think it'd be cheaper for me to get all of the maps before the paintbrushes, so I might do that first. Good luck to you on your collection. I will definitely have to check out the extensive collection of yours.

@emily_speck_15

Yum...tea. Sometimes we like something and in the gallery it goes. No shame in that!

@Totu487

I've seen a bunch of apple items...especially with apple bobbing bart. If I have any apple items I don't need I shall send them your way!

@lfisher2

Ooo, I love petpets. I can't wait to check it out. What's your favorite category of petpets?

@rntracy1

Honestly, I'm a big fan when it comes to everything pirate. Not sure why I didn't put my home on Krawk Island...oh well. How's the gallery going?

@S_A

Hehe, I would have never thought of a rubber duck collection, that's genius. I'm glad to know you actually love that in real life as well.

@Musical_Shoyru

Oh, I bet. I feel like faerie items are so overpriced, but they are just so beautiful. Sigh, sometimes it's just too hard to say no to something so beautiful.

@weezieb3

How expensive are the quiguki items? They are adorable little creatures. Grundos are too cute as well.

I'm excited to pay a visit to all of your galleries!

Just checked it out and I absolutely adore the slorgs. The items are way too cute! Keep it up! 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

While it's nice to reply to all the posts on your thread, please remember to avoid double posts. I have formatted your post to include all replies.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Mainly rainbow items and then I have a category for random stuff I like.

That's insanely awesome! I've never thought about a knitting gallery. I'd love to check it out. Haha, I love that Magax idea and you are right, it will be expensive. Best of luck to you!

Woah, how come everything is on a side account? Hey, any gallery is a good gallery. Plus, you don't NEED the NC Mall items. You can reserve your gallery specifically for NP obtainable items! Citrus items...very random but awesome.

I LOVE YOUR ENTHUSIASM WHEN IT COMES TO THE COLOR GREEN! I had an obsession with the color red once. Now I'm for all colors.

Oh, I remember the Habitarium game. I used to love it and then for some reason stopped playing Neopets....oh well, back now!

HOLY COW! That's a lot. If you are up for the task, I am excited to see the final product.

Hey, I don't think it's unrealistic. I'd just try to build up enough NP in my bank so that my daily would be enough for me to eventually buy everything I need. You got this!

Woah, how expensive was that? I'm definitely checking this one out.

10 years?! Is it specifically items with the name Fyora in it?

Oh, Advent Calendar is fun. I would have loved to do that, but I want to make my neopet ridiculously intelligent.

@caitycat66

Haha, hey, whatever makes you happy. What's your favorite between the two?

Slorgs are super adorable. They look so squishy and cuddly. Let me know when you start it up!

@TinaS88

I'm assuming you've already gotten the avatar then! As long as you are accomplishing what you want, that's what matters. How long do you think before it'll be complete? I know that's probably an unrealistic question since they always add new items, but hey, we can probably guesstimate. :P

@TaffyTaffyYumYum

Oh wow. Any reason for emptying it? Bravo to you! There are so many plushies out there!

@Granny63020

Ah, galleries are a ton of hard work. I'm working towards finishing up my dubloons first and I have to add a map piece to the list as well. I think it'd be cheaper for me to get all of the maps before the paintbrushes, so I might do that first. Good luck to you on your collection. I will definitely have to check out the extensive collection of yours.

@emily_speck_15

Yum...tea. Sometimes we like something and in the gallery it goes. No shame in that!

@Totu487

I've seen a bunch of apple items...especially with apple bobbing bart. If I have any apple items I don't need I shall send them your way!

@lfisher2

Ooo, I love petpets. I can't wait to check it out. What's your favorite category of petpets?

@rntracy1

Honestly, I'm a big fan when it comes to everything pirate. Not sure why I didn't put my home on Krawk Island...oh well. How's the gallery going?

@S_A

Hehe, I would have never thought of a rubber duck collection, that's genius. I'm glad to know you actually love that in real life as well.

@Musical_Shoyru

Oh, I bet. I feel like faerie items are so overpriced, but they are just so beautiful. Sigh, sometimes it's just too hard to say no to something so beautiful.

@weezieb3

How expensive are the quiguki items? They are adorable little creatures. Grundos are too cute as well.

I'm excited to pay a visit to all of your galleries!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

While it's nice to reply to all the posts on your thread, please remember to avoid double posts. I have formatted your post to include all replies.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

"@rntracy1

Honestly, I'm a big fan when it comes to everything pirate. Not sure why I didn't put my home on Krawk Island...oh well. How's the gallery going?"

@pandette,

yes, I didn't put my home on Krawk Island either.  I put mine on haunted woods, lol.  My gallery is quite large, you should take a look.  I am working on some of the more expensive items now.  I am visiting the user's galleries too.  Very interesting.  Great topic.

My gallery is broken down into categories to make it less overwhelming. There are basically 3 types of items I collect - anything aisha related, petpets, and basically just any other random stuff I like :)  It's hard to keep under control, there are too many excellent items out there!

I really like most of the aishas... I think at the present my favourites are baby and transparent, but it's always so hard to decide!