Buzzfeed Neopets Quiz :D

Angeló

Buzzfeed created yet another Neopets content .. this time a quizz :)

Take the quizz and find out which Neopet matches your personality .. it's fun !!

I got Gelert :)

http://www.buzzfeed.com/candicedarden/which-neopet-are-you?bffbrewind&utm_term=4ldqphu#.yp9oPmR6WN

I also got Gelert :D

You got: Gelert

Independent, intelligent, and loyal, you’re Gelert! You can usually tell when someone is telling the truth, yet can occasionally be taken advantage of because of your good-hearted nature. Your powers of perception are well-tuned, and you can typically see patterns where others can’t. This can feel like a burden at times, but your deep perception enables you to help others and change the world.

enhanced-28611-1439421904-1.png

I got Lupe! :) That was a fun little quiz.

You got: Lupe

Wise, stable, and independent, you’re Lupe! Your friends and family know you would go to the ends of the earth for them. A natural leader, you typically take on the role of mediator and your friends come to you for advice and a helping hand. As much as you love being around friends, you need time on your own to recharge or else you can get frazzled if you’re stretched too thin.

enhanced-3961-1439421809-2.png

You got: Aisha

Clever, cultured, and witty, you’re Aisha! You are one of a kind and much is expected of you. Although you’re a bit pampered you’re also generous and willingly share your good fortune. You’re a perfectionist and can be fickle, always striving for the best. You have many talents and rise to the top no matter where you are!

enhanced-8049-1439422018-11.png

You got: Krawk

Unique, edgy, and mysterious, you’re Krawk! You take a while to open up to people and trust few. There’s nothing you can’t accomplish if you utilize your passionate nature, although you can get a bit heated and moody at times. You’re a mystery to others, and they find you captivating.

enhanced-654-1439422220-5.png

You got: Aisha

Clever, cultured, and witty, you’re Aisha! You are one of a kind and much is expected of you. Although you’re a bit pampered you’re also generous and willingly share your good fortune. You’re a perfectionist and can be fickle, always striving for the best. You have many talents and rise to the top no matter where you are!

enhanced-8049-1439422018-11.png

Snap! Maybe I should have adopted an Aisha instead XD

I got lupe! Some of it's pretty accurate, too!

As much as you love being around friends, you need time on your own to recharge or else you can get frazzled if you’re stretched too thin.

Are they watching me through the keyhole?! :O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got Shoyru... It's accurate in some ways, I guess.

You got: Shoyru

Gentle, introverted, and dreamy, you’re Shoyru! You’re a spiritual seeker, highly imaginative, and your daydreams often lead to creative breakthroughs. You’re known for telling the best stories, and your capacity to love has no boundaries.

enhanced-23344-1439420826-4.png
green = yep
orange = kinda
red = nope

You got: Blumaroo

Fun-loving and sweet, you’re Blumaroo! Many people are naturally drawn to you, as you’re kind-hearted and warm to the core. You have a knack for solving problems and are typically the peacekeeper among family and friends. Animals naturally flock to you because you have a heart of gold.

I got Gelert. It is fairly accurate with my overall personality, and I do tend to see patterns in things, but I'm not always that perceptive, and even if I am, it doesn't really feel like a burden. I read the other descriptions, and while none of them fit me exactly, I seem to be a mix of Lupe, Gelert, Shoyru and Krawk.

Unique, edgy, and mysterious, you’re Krawk! You take a while to open up to people and trust few. There’s nothing you can’t accomplish if you utilize your passionate nature, although you can get a bit heated and moody at times. You’re a mystery to others, and they find you captivating.

Shoyru

Gentle, introverted, and dreamy, you’re Shoyru! You’re a spiritual seeker, highly imaginative, and your daydreams often lead to creative breakthroughs. You’re known for telling the best stories, and your capacity to love has no boundaries.

enhanced-23344-1439420826-4.png
Yes, this is very accurate. I got my favorite pet! Thanks for sharing this awesome quiz. :D

I thought there would be some behavioural traits questions but it was just random choosing of places/items throughout the quiz :/

You got: Gelert

Independent, intelligent, and loyal, you’re Gelert! You can usually tell when someone is telling the truth, yet can occasionally be taken advantage of because of your good-hearted nature. Your powers of perception are well-tuned, and you can typically see patterns where others can’t. This can feel like a burden at times, but your deep perception enables you to help others and change the world.

enhanced-28611-1439421904-1.png

You got: Blumaroo

Fun-loving and sweet, you’re Blumaroo! Many people are naturally drawn to you, as you’re kind-hearted and warm to the core. You have a knack for solving problems and are typically the peacekeeper among family and friends. Animals naturally flock to you because you have a heart of gold.

:)