Daily Faerie Quests!

Ruto

:woot: My first FFQ! :laughingsmiley:

bd_jellyshield_cherry.gif

The Fountain Faerie glides up to you. "Hullo. I don't suppose you'd find me Cherry Jelly Shield? It's ever so important."

Edit: No one is helping on the boards right now really, and I can't find it on the TP or for Auction. :sad02: And, of course, the Defense Magic shop is not restocking. :sad01_anim:

Edit 2: Someone was nice enough to search it for me. It only cost 18,000 NPS! SO much cheaper than the 12mil + that it would cost to make Rayne my dream pet. She will finally be painted Desert colored. :thumbsup:

You can open a page with the Shop Wizard before accepting the faerie quest in another tab then you can search in the already open Wizard page with no problems as long as you don't hit Back or Refresh.

Congrats on the FFQ, I have a Desert Xweetox I would like to give to someone, should I have known, I would have transferred her to you gladly :)

So far I haven't been asked for anything that costs too much, so that's good.
Today's results: You have completed a quest for an Air Faerie.
air-faerie-2-1.jpg
*squeal* It's perfect! I can't wait to try it in my spell!

For your efforts, Alafair's speed has increased!

I don't know if this has been covered, but can you do the Daily Faerie Quests on a side account? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can open a page with the Shop Wizard before accepting the faerie quest in another tab then you can search in the already open Wizard page with no problems as long as you don't hit Back or Refresh.

Congrats on the FFQ, I have a Desert Xweetox I would like to give to someone, should I have known, I would have transferred her to you gladly :)

THANKS! I did not know that I was able to do something of that sort. :)

Thanks for the offer but I like the pets that I created so far. ;) I have wanted Rayne to be painted as a Desert Xweetok for SO long. :happydance: Now I have two dream pets, and still can't decide what I want to do with the third. He was zapped as a Mutant Acara and I left him that way for now because it looks neat. :P

I don't know if this has been covered, but can you do the Daily Faerie Quests on a side account? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As you are getting a prize for visiting daily, it is probably best if you refrain.

I got a Fountain Faerie Quest yesterday just before midnight! :D :happydance:

2057a5e0-a78a-4695-9962-004a659e58ec.png

I still had an unused quest so before completing this one I gave Decreta a brand new look and transformed her to a Pastel Draik instead of Faerie. Got my item for my new quest only spending just over 12k and got a Stealthy Buzz and a shiny new avatar. :D

Next week Nummaire will be moving to my side so I can bring Evvy back home! I'm in utter shock right now! :D

*faints*

Does anyone know if you can stack faerie fortune cookies on top of the daily quests we are already getting?

I may have stocked up on a few of them while on sale, despite my intentions of not buying anymore NC. :sad01_anim:

Kennigma, yes, they stack so you can have two quests a day

In other news, oh my, oh my! The Grey faerie asked for a Cobral (900 NP!) and...

Thank you for showing me kindness, fair Neopian. I'll not forget your deed.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain!
I'm soooo excited! Now, I need to think over this very carefully. I've got at least three dream pets...

I see I made a mistake, saying one can't reload the already open SW page. You can, but you should't reload the page. Refreshing (F5) to find better price is ok at least at my end. Sorry if I mislead somebody :(

Last year I got a fountain faerie quest, hoping for another this year but so far I've gotten 2 Grey, 1 Earth, 2 Air, 1 Fire, 1 Soup, and 1 Queen quest (I missed the first day of daily quests). If I do get a fountain faerie I'm thinking of changing my Draik, but I'm not sure to what. Last year I used the fountain faerie to get my Maraquan Acara. I love it so much!

I was gonna make a topic about it, but since someone mentioned it, I'm gonna ask here. I see many people in the Brazilian community doing this (opening the SW page before accepting the quest and then looking for the item).

I wonder if that's allowed? I fear it might be considered cheating or something. Does anyone know?

Battle Faerie asked me for a book worth 185k cuz it was released a little more than a week ago .. thanks but no thanks

if that's allowed? I fear it might be considered cheating or something. Does anyone know?

i do it .. it lets me search one time . but once i hit back im faced with the Wiz denying me access

i do it .. it lets me search one time . but once i hit back im faced with the Wiz denying me access

Yes, as I said, hitting Back or Reload won't go. But you can still refresh (F5), at least it works for me. So you can search only one item, but who needs more, :), refreshing to search different shops. I usually open in new tab/new window the first search result, in case something happen, and then refresh again.

Regarding if this is permitted, I don't see why it shouldn't be. What's the difference between that and asking a neofriend doing the search for you? I saw someone saying they use their side account, I wonder if this is ok too?

Seems the workaround of having the shop wiz open already and backspacing to find a good price no longer works, when I searched again I got the "NOPE, you're on a quest!" message :shiftyeyes_anim:

Can someone point me in the right direction for this, please :D

It's the Soup Faerie. "I need your help, please! I'm nearly out of ingredients for making soup. Would you gather a Small Islandberry Smoothie for me?"

Seems the workaround of having the shop wiz open already and backspacing to find a good price no longer works, when I searched again I got the "NOPE, you're on a quest!" message :shiftyeyes_anim:

Can someone point me in the right direction for this, please :D

It's the Soup Faerie. "I need your help, please! I'm nearly out of ingredients for making soup. Would you gather a Small Islandberry Smoothie for me?"

Does this shop work for you? (If I'm not allowed to post such links, I'm sorry, I'll delete it).

It does, yes, thank you very much!

Posting links to the shops is how people do this, from what I've seen :yes:

Edit:

Oh, that looks perfect. I knew I could count on you to be a big help with my cooking.

Tatofase's gained 2 movement points and 2 hit points!

Ignoring the useless movement points, 2 HP's not to be sniffed at :D This is only the second quest so far that's been cheaper (just) than what I'd have paid to train xD

It does, yes, thank you very much!

Posting links to the shops is how people do this, from what I've seen :yes:

Edit:

Oh, that looks perfect. I knew I could count on you to be a big help with my cooking.

Tatofase's gained 2 movement points and 2 hit points!

Ignoring the useless movement points, 2 HP's not to be sniffed at :D This is only the second quest so far that's been cheaper than what I'd have paid to train xD

It was the lowest price, I searched with my SSW.

But the workaround still works for me. Don't hit backspace, only refresh with the F5 key.

When you're searching, just right click and open the shop in a new tab so you can avoid both back space and refreshing. To avoid refreshing, I just hit the search button repeatedly. The SW page is actually a series of frames. I found that you can right click in the area where the search results appear and hit back and it just brings up the previous search result. I usually open shops as I find lower and lower prices so I don't have to backspace. And, using your side account is fine. if you have enough NP on it, you can buy the item there and gift it to yourself or else you find the shop you need, copy the URL and open it on your main account to buy. Chrome's Incognito Window feature is very useful here. Sometimes you don't always get assistance and the main shops don't always restock what you need in a timely fashion so having a side account solves that problem.

I got a Battle Faerie Quest today!! She asked for a Red Bruce Collectors Cup Slushie and I found it for 1299 NP.

You have completed a quest for the Battle Faerie.
battle-faerie-2-2.jpg
This should help our cause. The war is not yet won, but the battle turns in our favour.

For your efforts, Alafair's defence, strength, and health have increased!