Daily Faerie Quests!

Ruto

Do you have to complete a quest every day if you wish to get the final reward?

Fire faerie is asking for item worth of 20k and I really don't want to spend that much on it.

I'm not sure if this is asked here before, didn't really read the earlier posts.

Do you have to complete a quest every day if you wish to get the final reward?

Fire faerie is asking for item worth of 20k and I really don't want to spend that much on it.

I'm not sure if this is asked here before, didn't really read the earlier posts.

Nope, all you have to do is visit the page each day and claim the item. No need to actually do the quest if you don't want to. ^_^

Ah yes! That's great!

Good bye Fire Faerie, come back when you know how to behave. :medieval:

I needed a book, which cost 1,900 np.

You have completed a quest for a Water Faerie.
water-faerie-2-1.jpg

Good, this should help with the -- well, never mind. It's a secret. Oh, you'll want your reward.

For your efforts, Bisbee66's defence has increased!

I didn't need the SW trick today. I had a Grey Faerie quest for a petpet that I already had. :P

"Oh, hullo." The grey faerie almost manages a smile for you. "Don't suppose you can find me a Cobrall?"

And received a Dark faerie reward of HP increase.

Got the Earth Faerie again but the stat bonuses are great for my battle pet so I can't be too mad about getting her. Except for the fact she increased speed. So I spent 1,790 on a speed increase. >|

Dark Faerie again for me today. She asked for Bori Dart Game which cost 1200np. I guess I've been getting off pretty easy with the costs of these items. I don't think I've had anything over 2k. Which is great considering my battle pet is level 80 and training is much more than that unless I earn the codestones.

Are the item prices fairly consistently below 2K for most of you guys then? Seems it's just my bad luck that my pet's still at the 5-600NP for a two dubloon coin training stage ><

I think I'm freakin' cursed. :mellow:

For most of the last week, I've been getting Earth Faeries who give my pet speed, and Grey Faeries who (surprise) call upon the Air Faerie to give my pet speed.

Meanwhile, I see everybody else around me getting Space Faeries and Soup Faeries and FFQs............. :sad01_anim: What is the secret to the good luck? lol

I got a FFQ yesterday! :woot: She only wanted an item that cost 3 something k!

Now, I only have no freaking idea which pet to paint and which colour! I'm thinking probably my Christmas Uni. And I like Water and Eventide colours. Or maybe my silver Peophin.... Hmm... Decisions, decisions.

Hi all! Just asking for some advice. I've been given a quest by Queen Fyora and she's asking for an item that is worth approximately 20,000 NP the last time I checked. That is incredibly expensive for me seeing that my account is only 3 months old and that I'm not rolling with NP. Getting Queen Fyora's quest is one of the rarest without the Faerie Quest event, I hear. I've been deliberating on this for around 2 days now and am afraid that if I put this off any longer, I might miss a rare quest such as the FFQ, which I really, really want. Are the stat increases that she gives as the reward worth the 20,000 NP? Opinions please! Thank you!

I don't know, so I can't be any help there :* I've got my first cheap (for me) quest today!

"Oh, hullo." The grey faerie almost manages a smile for you. "Don't suppose you can find me a Angelpuss?"

300NP, that's more like it, now let's see if I get yet more speed...xD

You've done so much for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my sad little heart.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Water faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

Her gift with the tides has surged Tatofase's defence!
Yay! Something useful! :D

Hi all! Just asking for some advice. I've been given a quest by Queen Fyora and she's asking for an item that is worth approximately 20,000 NP the last time I checked. That is incredibly expensive for me seeing that my account is only 3 months old and that I'm not rolling with NP. Getting Queen Fyora's quest is one of the rarest without the Faerie Quest event, I hear. I've been deliberating on this for around 2 days now and am afraid that if I put this off any longer, I might miss a rare quest such as the FFQ, which I really, really want. Are the stat increases that she gives as the reward worth the 20,000 NP? Opinions please! Thank you!

Well as a reward, Fyora gives 1 level, 4 strength, and 4 hitpoints to one of your pets-- which is quite substantial. Whether you'd want to do it or not depends on whether training your BD pet for that amount of stats would cost more than 20,000 NP... if the answer is yes, then the quest is worth it for you. ^_^

Gracious. Yet another Dark Faerie today. She wanted Ghost Moehog Flying Disc for 1k. wyrdfell is clearly just going to be the healthiest battle pet. Problem now is that I'm gonna need to train levels XD

So, I got a Grey Faerie quest, I thought that that faerie was useless since i did a quest and got an earth faerie blessin(?? and got another today and since it cost 500np I decided to do it and this happened :rambo: :rambo:

*edit*

Ok I don't know how to upload a picture :(

But I got a Free pass on the Rainbow Fountain! She said:

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.

Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain!

I am hoping one of these days I'll get a Rainbow Faerie Quest. I've been playing for years and have never got one! I'm jealous of the people who have received that quest! (:

Today's Quest was from a Water Faerie:

Faerie Quests
You have completed a quest for a Water Faerie.
water-faerie-1-2.jpg

Perfect. You surprise me, Neopian. I'm pleased you were able to complete my task.

For your efforts, Bisbee66's defence has increased!

I've been on Neopets for over a decade, if you include my oldest account, which may have been recently purged. :shiftyeyes_anim: This was the first time I have ever received a FFQ. (By the way, my user look-up is currently blank when I view it?)

Anyway, I received my first Battle Faerie quest of the event. Too bad I forgot the SW trick. :sad02: Now to scour the boards for some help. :rolleyes_anim:

Today's quest was from the Grey Faerie and my reward is access to the Rainbow Fountain. I just got a FFQ the other day and now this! I must be sitting on horseshoes or something lol. I hope others are as lucky as I've been this round. I don't even know what to do with this fountain faerie access right now. :)

sch_kougra_stamppawpad.gif

The Battle Faerie appears before you. "Neopian, I need your aid. My spell lacks Kougra Paw Stamp."

Let's see what she's got for me today =3 ...Ooh, this is a pricey one, 3k, so let's hope I get more than a speed increase ><

Bravely done. This item is just what I needed.

For your efforts, Tatofase's defence, strength, and health have increased!

Increases of 3HP and I think 7 defence and 3 strength, so well worth the 3K!Thank you! :D That's a big defence increase, but I'm pretty sure they were both 40 before :O