Which faction are you joining for the 41st round?

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 41st round?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 41st round?

• The Sway
    • Thieves Guild
    • Awakened

Going to have to go with Awakened since every time I go with thieves, I lose. Bet thieves win this time. Uggh! :woot:

I don't know yet, I will let time pass and see what other people choose, because I'm going for the avatars, and last time I chose The Sway, I was convinced they would win, and the didn't, so this time I'm going to look around first. For the moment "The Thieves Guild" is what I have seen more people choose, so if things keep going that way, I would probably choose them.

THIEVES! I chose the Sway last time and lost (which was irritating). And the time before that I went with Thieves and they lost to the Awakened (which I don't have the avvie for grrrrrr.)

I think my losing streak is going to continue, so 'scuse me while I go cry in the corner in advance. :sad02:

THIEVES. forever. until they win. and I get the avatar

they better win

I'm with you Shelley. Always and forever, until they win, then back stab for Brute Squad when they're up <.<

I'm still trying to decide. Because I've never played before, I have all the avvies still to get, so that won't necessarily be influencing me. The boons offered is having more of an impact. What I don't get is how the faction with the most people in it isn't an automatic winner.