Ian

Heh, I got the Titanic Squid avatar a while ago. I didn't realise it was particularly special...

I recently got the Titanic Squid avatar, which I'm pretty happy with (it's my current avatar at the moment)

Haha, I just got that avatar, too. I was very excited. I'm curious, at what fishing level does a neopet usually catch it? Mine was at 97, but I know that the Titanic Squid becomes catchable at level 80.

Haha, I just got that avatar, too. I was very excited. I'm curious, at what fishing level does a neopet usually catch it? Mine was at 97, but I know that the Titanic Squid becomes catchable at level 80.

I got the avatar in the early 80's. My pet's fishing level is currently 83, so I got it sometime between lvl 80-83. I guess I was lucky and got it early :D

I got the Titanic Squid avvie when my pet's fishing skill was in the 80s as well - his fishing skill is 116 at the moment, but for some reason he's been catching quite a lot of junk...

• 2 weeks later...

I got the "Kacheek Swim" avatar the other day because I'm going through the pet avatars at the moment. Only a few more to go (by that I mean the basic pet avatars, nothing that involves a painted pet :P )

I catch the chocolate avy : chocolate.gif

Yipeee :thumbsup:

EDIT: I just got the attack of the slorgs avy:attackoftheslorgs.gif

Lucky day ^_^

Wow, 240... impressive!

I've got 156, just added the SDB Pack rat last night!

Unfortunately, most of the ones I have left to get are game avs, (or ones that require a ton of np!) and I'm not too great at the games (nor am I that rich)! Time to go practice I guess! Maybe I'll get rich while I try to win the game avs!

A new avatar and a new trophy *dance* : betterthanyou.gif

It's easy to get more than 5700 points with the great TDN guide about Piper Panic. Hurry up! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I use AvatarLog - the site seems to be in downtime at the moment but once its back, you can get an account and check off all your avatars. Then, take a look at the "Most Owned" page and just work down through any that are red (that means you don't have it). Generally thats a good way to find "easier" avatars that you don't already have :)

I got the cheesy avy yesterday : cheeseroller.gif

It took me 21 wins to get it (I have a lot of cheeses in my SDB now lol)

Wow, I got the Cheesy avatar on my first go! Lucky I guess.

This page reminded me to get another pet avatar, so I created a fantastic new Tuskaninny (with the ultimately original name of Lethargic_Bus_Driver) and got the Tuskaninny-Spotted avatar: spottedtuskaninny.gif

Total avs: 214

wow I also got the "Techo - Cheesy" avatar, not bad got it after a few wins, I have not been getting it less than 60s for a long time...

Finally I get the snowager avy, after months and months of blasting. I have desesperate to get it some day : snowager.gif

It' so beautiful, and I'm happy, happy, happy :laughingsmiley:

Snowy loves blasting me, but he's not a fan of sharing his avatar. Congrats anyway, I really want that avvie. One day I'll get it...

Mmm-hmm. :yes: Just a few more years of repeatedly having to heal my pet and that avvie will be mine! XD