Ian

Congrats everyone ^_^

My last avies are Niten Hiroru and Grand Theft Ummagine. :rolleyes_anim:

My 200th avatar:

kasukilu.gif

Quite easy to score but I never done it before...

Have completed some DoN recently, thus I have the ghost lupe and kasuki lu avys now

And I had some luck with Edna, Evil Coconut, Grarrl keno and Skeith Snargan :)

And I got somes more thanks the ALP *give away cookies* :P

My 201th avatar:

zaffydoubleagent.gif

Thanks to the ALP, I got one of my flavourite avatar...

bilgedice.gif

Just got it today ^^

I've been trying for this one and some of the other chance-type games for ages! (mortog smooch, double or nothing, dice-a-roo, etc.) I don't think I'll ever get them... :(

Well, congrats to you at least!

Edit: Go figure, look what I just got:

snargan.gif

I guess I'm not as unlucky as I thought!

2nd Edit Ok, this is ridiculous, I headed over to bilge dice just to see if my lucky streak would hold out, and: bilgedice.gif Well, that makes 191 avs for me!

I've been trying for this one and some of the other chance-type games for ages! (mortog smooch, double or nothing, dice-a-roo, etc.) I don't think I'll ever get them... :(

Well, congrats to you at least!

Edit: Go figure, look what I just got:

snargan.gif

I guess I'm not as unlucky as I thought!

2nd Edit Ok, this is ridiculous, I headed over to bilge dice just to see if my lucky streak would hold out, and: bilgedice.gif Well, that makes 191 avs for me!

weird, i just got those today as well :)

I just got Dark Nova :D Well I guess that is a start for me ... since I have only just found the joy of collecting avatars :)

I just got Dark Nova :D Well I guess that is a start for me ... since I have only just found the joy of collecting avatars :)

I just got the Feed Florg Avatar. :laughingsmiley: I'm so proud! I've been working on that one for a while. I was GOING to get a 1st place trophy, but while TNT was reviewing my score, some hardcore gamer beat me to it. Now I'm in the top 50 but no trophy. :rolleyes_anim:

Well I'm guessing it's just taking a while for the servers to process it. :yes:

Any suggestions for a good avvie for me to target next?

Well I'm guessing it's just taking a while for the servers to process it. :yes:

Any suggestions for a good avvie for me to target next?

Try for the sewage surfer one, or perhaps a flash game that is on the harder side for you so that you earn np at the same time. I'm currently working on Feed Florg, though working might be exaggerating (been too busy with school to even do most my dailies).

But I still can't seem to get that irritating feed florg av, 206 remains as my highest score, though I admittedly haven't been playing it much.

Well if there was an avvie for Skies Over Meridell, I'd try for that one - is there an avvie for Skies Over Meridell? There doesn't seem to be a TDN guide for that game...

Sent: 6/5/2008 04:17pm

Folder: Inbox

Subject: Plushie Tycoon Winner

Congratulations crxsnochic

You are a Top Tycoon. You placed 465th in the Plushie Tycoon competition. You have won a trophy and 6000 NP's.

The Neopets Team

Which means I now have: plushieTycoon.gif and a new trophy, yay! And I only played for about 3 days, not shabby!

Well if there was an avvie for Skies Over Meridell, I'd try for that one - is there an avvie for Skies Over Meridell? There doesn't seem to be a TDN guide for that game...

No avatar and no guide (it's on our list though).

Latest avvies I got : Snargan double or nothing, Gormball, Gadgadsgame, Poogle Racing and Deckswabber.

Which means I now have: plushieTycoon.gif and a new trophy, yay! And I only played for about 3 days, not shabby!

Wow I thinked that the avy and trophies were released at the end of the month. Congrats!

I still need this one, I will give a try next month maybe ^_^

EDIT : One of my trades was finally accepted, I have now the snorkle.gif avatar ^_^

150 My goal is 200

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.